The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn that Mike Lindell!!!! He's finally caught me. I thought I had gotten away with it. I guess now is the time to confess my crime. Back in November 2020 in the Presidential election I committed voter fraud, I didn't vote for Trump. Turns out when I marked my ballot for Biden it was supposed to be for Trump. I thought surely since Trump won Alabama 62% to 37% that my crime would be covered up and I could just go on committing voter fraud in the next Presidential elections by not marking my ballot for those Republican candidates either. And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Mike Lindell.

But that Mike is a sharp one. He's got a face... I mean a nose like a bloodhound.

Good thing he caught you. I mean, who knows what would have happened if he hadn't. Why, Trump would have won MORE electoral votes than ALL of them he currently had!

Spider Man Lol GIF

What a turkey.

Sounds like a waste of money though. I take it AZ taxpayers are footing the bill?
Of course, since the machines are now compromised and have to be replaced. Why can't the idiots who claim it over and over have to pay for the waste of resources? (Probably because they don't have the money.)

According to Arizona Agenda an early draft of the audit report reveals Sleepy Joe gained another 261 votes. LOL!
Oh boy. This isn't going to go down well with the MAGA crowd. :lol: The audit must have been run by Antifa or something.

Last edited:
Oh boy. This isn't going to go down well with the MAGA crowd. :lol: The audit must have been run by Antifa or something.
I guess the current grift is that this is a fake draft and Cyber Ninjas will release the real results they've been paid to find later today.

BTW Biden didn't actually gain 261 votes according to the draft. Trump lost 261 and Biden gained 99 so his lead actually increased by 360 votes. My bad. :lol:

Last edited:
And he was just included in the first subpoenas.
The U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee investigating the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol has subpoenaed four former members of Donald Trump's administration, including Mark Meadows and Steve Bannon, the panel's chairman said on Thursday.

Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Dan Scavino and former Defense Department official Kash Patel were also subpoenaed and instructed to produce materials and appear for depositions, committee Chairman Bennie Thompson said in a statement.

Mark Meadows will be interesting, if anything comes from him. I believe he was a big middle man for Trump.

Sounds like the circus is moving on down the road to Pennsylvania next.

Home state of normal people like Pauline Bauer.

Last edited:
There's an audit planned for Texas even though Trump won the goddamn state. I can only assume he's butthurt or something b/c 3 of the 4 counties being audited went to Biden.

Under pressure from former President Donald Trump, Texas will audit the 2020 election results in four of the state’s largest counties. The state is agreeing to give its results another look nearly one year after the 2020 elections. Former President Trump won Texas by more than five percentage points.

Still, he asked Gov. Greg Abbott to add legislation for an election audit to the third special session agenda.

Within hours of that request, the secretary of state’s office announced a forensic audit in four counties – Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Harris. President Joe Biden won each of them except for Collin County last year.

What a waste of money this will be.

Bigfoot has more chance of riding Nessie into the House of Representatives accompanied by Elvis and a fleet of alien spacecraft than the frauditors have of discovering anomalies. It's funny that Trumpers only stop trusting them when they stop supporting the big lie.

Last edited:
For someone who claims to have never had alcohol, he sure sounds and behaves like a drunk.

Latest Posts

Back