The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK ... but looking at the McNaughton oeuvre you kindly introduced us to, it's not so much denial, as a firm belief in something totally preposterous. :boggled:
Belief in fantasy is denial of the truth. It's a form of escapism.

Pretty sure role as a "Former President" does not shield you from inciting an insurrection.

First of many I hope

And just for good measure, more election fraud attempts (by Trump supporters of course)

Last edited:

This stuck out at me:

"The House is expected to vote today on the resolution to hold Bannon in contempt. And while it's likely to pass and be referred to the Justice Department, House GOP leadership has urged all Republican members vote ‘no' on the contempt resolution. "

This is not a partisan issue. This is a straight vote on whether someone can ignore a subpoena from congress. Again, it is fundamentally at odds with the structure of government of the US to vote that Bannon is not in contempt. It's infuriating that republicans are willing to put party, no, Trump, ahead of the country... repeatedly.

Joseph Kevin McCarthy is gonna be so mad he just might threaten action against those Republican representatives.

:lol:

How it started:

FCQIKtmVgAIhqJD.jpg

How it's going:

FCQIKtkVQAs8y5u.jpg
Edit: Original tweet's still up and, predictably, people are dunking on it and those in the replies who bought it.

The sad thing is that the tweet's likely still up because the base has bought into it so completely. They've been conditioned and they're unlikely to question it even as new evidence comes in to contradict the claim.

Last edited:
:lol:

Edit: Original tweet's still up and, predictably, people are dunking on it and those in the replies who bought it.

The sad thing is that the tweet's likely still up because the base has bought into it so completely. They've been conditioned and they're unlikely to question it even as new evidence comes in to contradict the claim.

I love how there's a "how it started / how it's going" in the article itself.

I also wonder what sort of "bigger fish" would warrant a higher payout.
I like the part about his Pennsylvania opposite number printing up T-shirts. No mercy.

Fetterman tee.jpg

Last edited:

Situation just keeps looking worse and worse. Rioters being assured ahead of time by congressional representative insurrectionists that they would be pardoned of their crimes.

Situation just keeps looking worse and worse. Rioters being assured ahead of time by congressional representative insurrectionists that they would be pardoned of their crimes.
What'll be worse is if they get away with it despite overwhelming evidence of their guilt. Who would trust the US justice system again after that (besides their mindslaves)?

How can they possibly argue that what they were doing was justifiable if they required a pardon for it? Now we know why Trump set out the "shoot someone in 5th Avenue" defence to provide precedent for this flagrant disregard of the law.

Last edited:
What'll be worse is if they get away with it despite overwhelming evidence of their guilt.
I suppose there are still 3 big possible outcomes hanging in the balance. These are simplified of course:

1) They don't get away with it (best)
2) They get away with it, but don't get another shot (worse)
3) They get voted back in and ultimately pull off the goal of autocratizing the US (worst).

I suppose there are still 3 big possible outcomes hanging in the balance. These are simplified of course:

1) They don't get away with it (best)
2) They get away with it, but don't get another shot (worse)
3) They get voted back in and ultimately pull off the goal of autocratizing the US (worst).
To their loyalists, absolutely anything is justified if they defeat liberals. They'll accuse the other side of having done what they were caught doing to make themselves look better. The big lie.

In my country when someone tried to overthrow the government by force we ended up burning him in effigy every year. We made an effigy of Trump too and his supporters wanted the people who made it arrested and shot. Then when they run out of arguments they tell us to stay in our lane. They just don't understand why people in other countries don't like him.

[EDIT] The Hill asked MTG about her part in the insurrection and her office replied, “No one cares about Jan. 6 when gas prices are skyrocketing, grocery store shelves are empty, unemployment is skyrocketing, businesses are going bankrupt, our border is being invaded, children are forced to wear masks, vaccine mandates are getting workers fired, and 13 members of our military are murdered by the Taliban and Americans are left stranded in Afghanistan.”

She hopes.

Last edited:

What a shocker of those involved are the usual asshates: Brooks, Gohmert, Cawthorn, Boebert, & Greene. Just missing Gaetz & Gym Jordan.
[EDIT] The Hill asked MTG about her part in the insurrection and her office replied, “No one cares about Jan. 6 when gas prices are skyrocketing, grocery store shelves are empty, unemployment is skyrocketing, businesses are going bankrupt, our border is being invaded, children are forced to wear masks, vaccine mandates are getting workers fired, and 13 members of our military are murdered by the Taliban and Americans are left stranded in Afghanistan.”

She hopes.
"Her office". Lol, everyone knows full well she wrote that statement.

Gosh, it's almost enough to make you think the GOP are pushing back against the select commission (after having pushed back against an independent commission and a bipartisan commission) because they don't want information to get out.

****ing rats.

TB
Is the definition of "skyrocketing" a steady decline?

6.3 6.2 6.0 6.1 5.8 5.9 5.4 5.2 4.8

Downloading the Excel file from that site, the average unemployment for 2021 is 5.7%.
The average from January 1948 to now is 5.8%.
I might add that we have trouble filling positions. I also talked over the weekend to the father of my daughters' friend. He's a legal counsel for a medical device company, they have 250 open positions they struggle to fill. In my own team my manager is struggling as he doesn't even have US applicants for an open position (external or internal), just from India (software company) - and we haven't even talked about issues like not having enough truck drivers etc....

CNN video about a Trump rally: just check the part between 1:58 an 2:53 (or so), the guy doesn't even realize what he's talking about and how it makes absolutely no sense (it seems the regular media tag kinda fails with it)

Last edited:
CNN video about a Trump rally: just check the part between 1:58 an 2:53 (or so), the guy doesn't even realize what he's talking about and how it makes absolutely no sense (it seems the regular media tag kinda fails with it)
I've found media embedded on websites not itself sourced from a platform that can be embedded on GTP tend to not get embedded on GTP.

Is this the video?

Edit: It appears it may not be due to a running length discrepancy.

Last edited:
Do you mean George the Q guy with the yellow t-shirt at 5:44 in @TexRex's video who is 150,000% convinced that Trump never stopped running the military and yet Afghanistan is somehow still Biden's fault?

Last edited:
I've found media embedded on websites not itself sourced from a platform that can be embedded on GTP tend to not get embedded on GTP.

Is this the video?

Edit: It appears it may not be due to a running length discrepancy.

Yes, just the one I've seen and linked is shorter
Do you mean George the Q guy with the yellow t-shirt at 5:44 in @TexRex's video who is 150,000% convinced that Trump never stopped running the military and yet Afghanistan is somehow still Biden's fault?
Yep, he's the one :D

Back