The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is going on in the world?

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF
I find myself asking that question quite a bit lately. I'm not sure if the world is getting worse, I'm getting older, or it's both.

I find myself asking that question quite a bit lately. I'm not sure if the world is getting worse, I'm getting older, or it's both.

I've asked myself the same thing. Am I just getting old and cranky, or is stuff really getting weird? The answer I've landed on is that while I am getting older and crankier, it's not happening this fast. People have been losing their minds bigtime, and it accelerated hard in 2020.

Last edited:
I just get the feeling that people had been getting wound up more and more in the years prior, and Covid was the straw that broke the camels back and it all just let loose. Its not just you, I think there are a few people wondering the same thing.

Also, take some time away from the news and social media. Even just a 24 hour break. We all dunk on people watching Fox but the depressing reality of the facts at hand can also put you in a bind. I'm having a blackout this weekend myself.

Last edited:
I ask myself that quite a bit lately myself. Things were really "confrontational" in the '60's & early '70's too ... & perhaps more acutely confrontational: the height of the Cold War with nuclear armageddon lurking & constant Cold War "micro-aggressions" with proxy wars around the planet, associated left wing terrorism, kidnappings, hijackings, bombings, apartheid, brutal dictatorships with mass murder & "disappearances". In the US, civil rights confrontations, deadly rioting, extreme racism, extreme police brutality, division over the Vietnam war, cultural war between generations etc. etc.

I think it was worse then ... but what is new is the mobilization of opinions by social media. This has injected a level of "post-modern" relativism into the conversation that has resulted in the complete destruction in the US, in particular, of any idea of a shared truth - a shared culture - a shared reality. I'm not sure how we move on from that. 😟

Lolos has since been sentenced to fourteen days in prison, comparable to other unlawful entry and parading sentences from the day, though more than some and that may be due to his ranting.

Another example of the rampant voter fraud in the 2020 election uncovered. :irked:

I covered this last week.

So if they don't pay within 30 days, can we put them in debtor's prison? Or will we be seeing GoFundMes for this?

Wasting the time of legal professionals can be an expensive pastime even for the greediest of gtifters.

I feel like realistically all Trump has to do is keep this tied up for another 5 or 10 years and it doesn't matter what the verdict is. He'll be dead or so old and senile that the result will be largely moot. I put the chances of him ever facing any sort of real consequences for this at somewhere below **** all.

Back