The GTPlanet Barclays Premier League 2010/2011 thread

I'm looking at Premier League table and Blackpool can actually afford to lose at Old Trafford. They're in relegation zone on goal difference, so if they are defeated by 1 goal, Wigan lose at Stoke and Birmingham loses by 3 goals, they'll be higher in the table than them.

1st of all... I want to congratulate my man Javier Hernández and Manchester United for winning the Premier league :D Keep it up ! You make us mexicans very proud ;)

Now, back on topic: I saw the Bolton-Blackpool game this weekend... boy, what a crazy game :embarrassed:... Blackpool needs to stay in the Premier :D I hope they can win in Old Trafford :)

MoLiEG
1st of all... I want to congratulate my man Javier Hernández and Manchester United for winning the Premier league :D Keep it up ! You make us mexicans very proud ;)

Now, back on topic: I saw the Bolton-Blackpool game this weekend... boy, what a crazy game :embarrassed:... Blackpool needs to stay in the Premier :D I hope they can win in Old Trafford :)

Yes, the 7 goal thriller between Bolton and Blackpool wasn't expecting that on match of the day.

Well Gents it's over and Arsenal (the main title contenders my 🤬 )have finished forth .There is nothing more left to say really except a Shot gun is really expensive here .

Who do you reckon will be coming up next season then. I think West Ham and Blackpool will be mid table with Brummy going straight back up. Hoping the Boro will get a play off finish next season now we have our act together.

Who do you reckon will be coming up next season then. I think West Ham and Blackpool will be mid table with Brummy going straight back up. Hoping the Boro will get a play off finish next season now we have our act together.

It's a bit too early to tell really. I agree that Birmingham have the best chance, out of the relegated teams, of coming straight back up, but they do need some decent strikers.

The loses of the playoff final should also still be in contention next year, along with the others who were knocked out or just missed the playoffs, like Leeds. We need to see who signs who, who loses who, etc and then I'll have a go at predicting, although it probably won't be correct.:dopey:

So QPR, Norwich and Swansea are the new boys coming into the PL next year. How well will they fare?

QPR will probably struggle at first but they will probably pick up later on once the January transfer window comes and they can spend more money. Although losing Taarabt is unfortunately likely. :( I'd say close to the relegation zone but still staying up.

Norwich probably won't do too well. They've managed back to back promotions but they just don't have anyone good enough for me. In the relegation zone.

Swansea is an interesting one because they are actually pretty decent all around (11 goals conceded at home?! :crazy: ) unlike Blackpool who were attack-orientated. In addition, Swansea have a ton of money from winning the playoffs as well so they can get tons of new players. They won't be as entertaining as Blackpool, but they'll easily finish higher (even if Blackpool didn't deserve to finish only 19th). I'd say bottom half but comfortably out of the relegation zone.

Very relieved to see Houllier go, I don't believe he ever had the clubs best interests truly at heart. The best thing the board can do now is get McAllister out of Villa park and never let him anywhere near the place ever again. Now, please get Moyes for us!!!

Today the Aston Villa board stuck a big fat middle finger up at the fans. I feel disappointed and ashamed of the conduct of my club, a dark day for AVFC.

Totally agree there, truly a club that cares not of it's fans wishes and opinions.

Back