The GTPlanet Forza Race Mod thread.

• Thread starter VXR
  • 99 comments
For some reason, all my 360 photos are gone from my profile. I had some good RM's from FM3.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So recently, MattJ155 on YouTube starting doing custom races on the Trial Version of the first Gran Turismo with beta racing mods. So far he's done the FF and FR challenge. I suggested he use the beta Toyota MR2 RM in the MR challenge. He accepted the suggestion. Well it turns out the generation of MR2 I suggested he use was the same generation MR2 that was my second car in Forza 5. So because of the personal connection there, I decided to remake the beta MR2 RM in Forza 5.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screenshot-Original.png

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screenshot-Original(1).png

I'll even remake the other color schemes on both the beta G-Limited and GT-S RMs.

Earlier today while I was playing FM6 online I came across a Civic which looked similar to it's GT1 racing modification. Unfortunately, it also happened to wreck me on a corner at Sebring.

image.png

(I'm in the Lotus that's on the grass)

Well at least the Civic that wrecked me may have been inspired by your Civic. In fact, at first glance, I thought that the one that wrecked me WAS the GT1 racing mod.

And BTW, you just reminded me, I never got to the other color schemes for the beta MR2 RMs on Forza 5. I'm actually not 100% happy with the accuracy of it either, so it'll have some differences to the one shown a couple posts back. And I started a new RM project on FM6, the Cusco Advan Impreza. Unfortunately it's still very early on, all I did was the body kit and some decals.

My current work-in-progress...

View attachment 486969

It's been almost a year and a half since I posted that, whoops! :embarrassed: I think the reason I never got round to posting images of the final product was because I wasn't that happy with it. You can see the resemblance, but it honestly doesn't work without a widebody like the real GTO LM had. Only little detail I'm proud of is having carbon valances all the way around, much like the original (probably) would have.

GTO1.jpeg

GTO2.jpeg

GTO3.jpeg

GTO4.jpeg

As an added bonus, here's a quick pic of my JGTC Honda Accord inspired Acura TSX from Forza 3.

TSX.jpeg

I designed this when I was about 14, and despite having badly made logos off the storefront and weird sponsor choices, I still think it suits it amazingly well. As good as the newer Forzas are, I do miss having more 'everyday' cars. With a twin turbo setup and a RWD swap, this thing was incredibly effective.

Back