The GTPlanet Livery Editor Competition (Gr.3 Edition) - Winner: NBDESIGNZ

Discussion in 'GTS Livery Editor' started by Cytoria, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Jo_2716

Jo_2716

FINAL ENTRY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. im2fst4u

im2fst4u

FINAL ENTRY

3. Higny

Higny

4. UnkaD

UnkaD

FINAL ENTRY

teensonacid, NBDESIGNZ, MMX and 17 others like this.
  5. UnkaD

UnkaD

VulcanSpirit, Cytoria and Higny like this.
  6. Thorin Cain

Thorin Cain Premium

7. Sian

Sian

FINAL ENTRY

8. Sian

Sian

Didn't have time to start a new project from scratch but couldn't do anything for this celebration!

So I decided to modify my Manufacturers Series livery and here it is (not shared yet).

Thanks to all of you guys for your great work and to @Cytoria and @Raphaele who help us so much enjoying ourselves by running these competitions and their Hall of Fame! :cheers:

Edit : I forgot to mention it but as you can see I've done a Blue and a Red version of the car.
    Each blue and red decals have been switched.
    The red one is more "visible" but I can't really explain why, I prefer to submit the blue one.

I'll drive at least the next Manufacturers Series Gr.3 Round with this livery. :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Azabear6, AngryKowski, Higny and 3 others like this.
  9. KK78

KK78

FINAL ENTRY

10. KK78

KK78

So a super quick entry as I've had no time nor imagination recently but wanted to get an entry in :tup: It won't pose much competition here with so many other great entries!!

11. autonomous

autonomous

FINAL ENTRY
    GT Planet Special

12. Tenacious D

Tenacious D Premium

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  13. Bungabine

Bungabine

FINAL ENTRY

SPOILER

WJHMH, NBDESIGNZ, im2fst4u and 19 others like this.
  14. Bungabine

Bungabine

SORRY I don't know how to do the spoiler button :(

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D Premium

Whew, just made it. So, I totally ripped off daan's design...

Just kidding. So I won the lottery, and after giving a lot of it to charity, I still had ample funds to do what I wanted, and like all youngsters with more money than sense, I bought a bunch of race cars. I couldn't settle on just one, and set about having liveries done on them. But I had to hurry up because the deadline for registry was about to collide with my ambitions hard.

So in real life, I thought I could whip up several designs, and after this crazy project sucked my soul and brains away, after barely eating or sleeping this week, I managed to come up with three cars. I should upload the other losers to my media album. The NSX, Mclaren and Porsche will have to come later, after I work on some music.

GT Sport and/or my PS3 has been acting up, having lost a bunch of content and generally misbehaving, and the images came out better than they did earlier on when the wheel color kept disappearing and replays happening without post processing. These guys didn't quite come into focus, and the whites are blindingly bright, especially when loaded into the computer, so hopefully these will suffice because right now, that's s good as it gets. The number board is something I completely pulled out of my hip pocket because there's a serious need for a wider variety of league and fantasy boards in GT Sport. I hope some imaginative and talented artists come up with some more in the near future. Particularly while we wait for that darn plague to die off.

I had a lot of fun in my first livery competition, ripping off daan's design - oh wait, I used that line already. There is a lot of serious talent in this place. I hope everyone wins. And by that, I mean that by some miracle and lack of judgment on the judges, I do. :D

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    Theace37, Sjaak, Higny and 5 others like this.
  16. Azabear6

Azabear6 Premium

Wow so many amazing entries, good luck choosing from this awesome collection

17. ringkurier

ringkurier

Just wow! And thank you in advance to @Cytoria for creating the poll. This will be a huge load of work, we really appreciate it! :bowdown:

18. Sian

Sian

I forgot another thing : As we all went blind since last fluo LEC, I've left the braille number! :D

19. Cytoria

Cytoria Premium

We did it! 51 entries... so far.

For a while, I’ve decided that the poll will be split in two, or it would be too hard to handle and to vote.

What happens next is still undecided.
    Shall we extract the top ten of each poll to create a new one with 20 entries?
    Shall we select the three best of each poll and let @Jordan decide between the six cars?

My preference goes to the first option but that will need three polls and three votes... Let me know!

I’ll wait for two days before launching the polls, that may allow some entries to sneak in, and let some time to think about the next steps.

20. baldgye

baldgye Premium

I think two votes (of 20odd) with a top 10 shootout is the option that makes the most sense :D:tup:

Cytoria and ro_har_ like this.
  21. MMX

MMX Premium

I'm good with either method. They both have their merits.

Cytoria and Adam Barber like this.
  22. D-Max

D-Max

Split the number down the middle
    2 polls
    the top maybe 10 of each poll go to a final poll. Then the final 3 go to Jordan for a vote for his personal favourite, but still merit the winner of the top 20 with a win?

23. ZappaD

ZappaD

Just wow, 51 great designs.
    Hats off to everyone!

I agree that splitting the line-up in two separate polls is a good idea.

YukinoSuzuka and Cytoria like this.
  24. Raphaele

Raphaele Premium

Me too

Tenacious D and Cytoria like this.
  25. Jo_2716

Jo_2716

Good idea

26. Baliwa

Baliwa Premium

nice idea, and in split vote maybe we can do 5 poll?

YukinoSuzuka and Tenacious D like this.
  27. Tenacious D

Tenacious D Premium

I like the two poll idea too, with three to five votes. If I was voting, I'd be angsting over just three pics because this is such a fierce good bunch of liveries.

I'd like to sneak in a couple of edits too. I just noticed, thanks to the blurry idiot camera, that my Polyphony decal is just a white rectangle, and the AMR decal on the back completely vanished. I did have more darker gray metallics, till the game pooped on itself, mutter. Oh well, Meteor Gray does look good, it's just a bit too dark.

And dag nab it, the wheels keep losing that pearl gray! I noticed that it also had bumped up to 4K when it was acting up earlier, so I deleted my game and went through the reinstall ordeal, which fixed a couple of issues. I guess my PS4 must be getting senile.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  28. Racerx_34

Racerx_34

Heats and a Final.
    This Comp is humongous.

29. YukinoSuzuka

YukinoSuzuka

Maybe possible to make a 3-heats competition of 17 entries? And the final 5 of each heat will go through to the finals = 15 competitiors ?

30. ringkurier

ringkurier

giphy (1).gif