The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

• Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
Hey! Anyone interested in joining my MINI Club? We could use this thread to post pics, share info and just talk anything MINI! If anyone is interested, put some thing in their signature, er. Member of the MINI Club. Heres my parents 1976 Clubman S, sorry about the extremly crud quality!

Attachments

• 1976 mini clubman s.jpg
    1976 mini clubman s.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 329
oh wait you mean the car? oh I thought this thread was for vertically challenged....:lol:

I dont have anything against the mini but I wouldn't buy one....I dunno theyre just to small looking....convince me ;) give me some stats.

right now the only mini I'm looking at is a skirt on this cute chick at work! :embarrassed:

hey, skyline dude, u need convincing? look at the pic above!! Also check out "The Italian Job" Movies as well, if you need any more convincing, dont bother. As for the chick in the Mini skirt, damn i wish i was there!!!:lol: :P Also MINI's are suprisingly big inside! So, Cobraboy, u in?

Originally posted by miniMADness
hey, skyline dude, u need convincing? look at the pic above!! Also check out "The Italian Job" Movies as well, if you need any more convincing, dont bother. As for the chick in the Mini skirt, damn i wish i was there!!!:lol: :P Also MINI's are suprisingly big inside! So, Cobraboy, u in?

lol I'll check out that movie...I've been wanting to see it.

I've seen the inside and yeah it is bigger than it looks but i dunno. Are there any high performance ones? I'm sure they're really light so if you could fix it up a little you could make it run pretty fast. any fast track times or QT times?

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
:lol: :lol: :lol:

THE RACE OF THE CENTURY!
PLACE YOUR BETS!
minimac.jpg

On a really twisty downhill road, you can kiss the F1's ass goodbye.

took these at the Brisbane Autosalon. This mini had 4 15" subs in the back, fibreglass dash, seats and basically everything else. also had no doors and windows

Attachments

• rearsubs.jpg
    rearsubs.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 101
Back