The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,239 views
Ever since bmw took over, minis have been looking pretty sweet(not to mention there faster to) so I guess I'm in. I'll post some pics later.
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
You race your MINI?!! i now envy you even more so!

Nah I wish I raced ,no it was a track day had a ride in a COOPER S too :D :eek: Woh the acceleration. I've been scanning the brochures for a trade up ever since :banghead: :banghead: no no.. think of the money:(
 
you had a go in a Cooper S?!i heard that the supercharger whistle is really loud! that would be really awesome!

i found these bodykits, some of them are phat!:rolleyes:
 
:)
 

Attachments

  • austin mini cooper limo.gif
    austin mini cooper limo.gif
    21.6 KB · Views: 77
Did anyone see Top Gear last sunday? They tested some awesome tuned Mini's :D
 
new or old?

and is that your MINI GentelmanDriver? oh, and welcome to the club!
 
Thx :)

It's not mine but actually my fathers. He's a car salesman and sold this car to a friend. But now he needed a family car and so we got the Mini back. It's a very nice car, leather interieour (sorry for my english...), automatic transmission. Only 5.000 km.

11111111127951916-21844-1067880557_1.bild


PS: You can call me GD ;)
 
that would be my colour of choice if i was to get one, and i love the interior, it looks sweet!!

Does it have SatNav as well?i think i can also see a sunroof too.

thanks GD, and welcome to GTPlanet, as well as the MINI club!:D
 
If 20.7mb of pure MINI is good enough to be in this club, then I;m in!
 
Here is my dream mini. it is kinda what I want to get.;)
 

Attachments

  • perfect 1.jpg
    perfect 1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 55
And another shot....
 

Attachments

  • perfect 2 rear.jpg
    perfect 2 rear.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 56
last one of this baby.
 

Attachments

  • perfect 3 garage.jpg
    perfect 3 garage.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 53
I tried but can't get it right, just copy and paste it into your address bar thingie.
 
Nice Mini, Motorer! I love the Red/White roof combination. Id defeniatly have that paint job if i had a choice! Nice Avatar Slick 6!
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
Thanks to bondy_1625 for the pics! I just love the seats and the paint job!:)
 

Attachments

  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 79
what you think of this?
 

Attachments

  • trashed before.jpg
    trashed before.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 74
And this is after he let his wife drive it. :(
 

Attachments

  • trashed after.jpg
    trashed after.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 71
Back