The GTPlanet Mini/MINI Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter miniMADness
  • 450 comments
  • 282,239 views
I'm in. Luv them Mini's. By friend has one, had a ride in it the other day. BTW, they own all @ roundabout races....everyone else thought we were pretty crazy though, going round and round and round and round......but quite fun actually.

gotta put something in my sig do I?
 
i got photoshop 7 a day ago and this is the first and only one ive done so far..........
 

Attachments

  • theimage copy.gif
    theimage copy.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 80
sheesh could we make the pics any bigger I love trying to view a friggin poster on a 15" screen on dial up. :banghead: Anyways, I love the new minis but damn what's up with them... I saw one before that looked hella sick. Then I saw one that was stock and it was absolute crap. :odd: :confused: I recently saw Italian Job and was very impressed by it. The minis were hot so was the chick (even though not my type). If I ever got one I'd have to get even the white one from the movie (I hate white). :D

Nick:banghead:
 
i loved the sound of the MINI's in that movie, they sounded so sweet, almost like impreza's
 
but i loved the way that hot chick drove that old skool one, she kicked ass!!!
 
And some specs :
BMW M3 6 Cylinder 3000cc
350 Bhp
6 speed H pattern gearbox
75 % M3 E36 differential (rear wheel drive)
18" x 10" wheels
-Front : 265/645 Pirelli 18
-Rear : 285/645 Pirelli 18
1040 Kg
 
Originally posted by gtmaniak
i got photoshop 7 a day ago and this is the first and only one ive done so far..........

That was my first vector, too:

110903-vectoredmini.jpg
 
lol, nice vector! i considered my own club dead!
 

Attachments

  • old mini2.jpg
    old mini2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75
Hey at last a MINI club on gtplanet.
count me in.:) I couldnt post a pic of my min but its a new MINI ONE in liquid yellow:D
 
I couldnt download the pic for some reason (me ripping around Donington Park) and I'm not to hot on PCs anyway, I'll figure it out somehow.:irked:
 
Back