The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,789 views
I Think this months street machine mag has the worlds fastest commodore with more than 1000hp in it, it's an orange one! :cool:
 
No, Sliderulz, It is
:holden: Member 7 of the Holden Fan Club :holden:

Not
:holden:
Holden Fan Club Member 7

We savvy now?
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
I Think this months street machine mag has the worlds fastest commodore with more than 1000hp in it, it's an orange one! :cool:
:eek: I'll check it out tomorra!
 
Off the subject of holdens but you know the ford XY GTHO 351? Well the Valiant Charger was the only Australian built car at the time to out accelerate it, and it only had a 265 Six Cylinder! :D

Proves how :cry: Ford Engines were!
 

Attachments

  • rte4923.jpg
    rte4923.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 107
I know! Valiant Pacer is one of my fave cars, along with Charger!
 
Too true! I want one, it's my dream car!
BTW, this is the HOLDEN fan club, so there is no such thing as 'off the subject of Holdens'
OK?
:D
 
Ok Then...Do you want to start a Aussie Chrysler Club with me?
 
I need to keep posting so I can use the sweet avatar eddy made for me!
 
Heres the ultimate CV8 Monaro I whipped up on Photo Shop.

Bigger Wheels, Bodykit, Lowered, De Badged, Tinted Windows, Bigger Exhaust.
 

Attachments

  • gtmonaro copy.jpg
    gtmonaro copy.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 103
Heres a little monaro I did too.
 

Attachments

  • gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 111
sorry jazza, i don't want to be in your little head touching alliance. eww, gross.
 
Originally posted by sliderulz
Ok Then...Do you want to start a Aussie Chrysler Club with me?
Sweet! You can be founder, I'll be co-founder!
 
Originally posted by mayorbill11
sorry jazza, i don't want to be in your little head touching alliance. eww, gross.
Fine with me!
 
"I already did. See."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jazza, I'm sorry, but that is gold. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
 
Klostrophobic, you are not a member of this club. You can put it in your sig, but it doesn't make you a member. You have to be a friend to be a member, or you can't become a member, as I decide who does and who doesn't join.
It is pretty funny, M5Power, that Klos thinks he is a member of this club.
Really funny.
 
Yup, that's what I'm laughing at :D

I don't think Klos was ever a "Holden fan."
 
Originally posted by M5Power
"I already did. See."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jazza, I'm sorry, but that is gold. I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Think you laughed hard? I fell off my chair!
 
Klos doesn't appear to be actually laughing. Put some 'laugh' into it, Klos.
 
No, what's funny, Jazza, is your lack of a official members list. You don't have a list, so Klos is legally a member.

And your lack of good clubs too...if you makie a club, offer the people stuff, don't just say you made one and then leave.
 
OK, point taken.
Members list: All Aussie members
All the clubs I make, people like Sliderulz, and other ozzie members like, so that is all I need.
So I don't care for your opinion.
But I am not here to fight, so are you joining, or leaving?
 
And, since this club is on GTP, a public forum, he can join if you want and you can't stop him. And if you start giving him crap about it, then you are a bad club owner.

BTW, Klos, you can join MAZ if you want.
 
Back