The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,788 views
I think that the wheels on that orange commodore do look crappy! but 404km/h is nothing to be sneezed at!
 
Originally posted by MazKid
No, what's funny, Jazza, is your lack of a official members list. You don't have a list, so Klos is legally a member.

And your lack of good clubs too...if you makie a club, offer the people stuff, don't just say you made one and then leave.
Maz, I have nothing against Klos joining, it is just that he does his best to piss everybody off, and I don't want him doing it in this club.
 
hey jaz, no time no c

BTW, you know what I'm gonna do when I'm older and got lots of money, I'm gonna buy me a HSV Clubsport R8 and tune the **** out of it. Put turbo, superchargers, performancer chips, the whole works and jerks. :D
 
Here's the ute
 

Attachments

  • i_stormutefeature.jpg
    i_stormutefeature.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 43
Hey, Dudebusta, can you make an avatar for me?
With this pic
 

Attachments

  • gto.jpg
    gto.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 44
I can, don't worry, I have the full version of Animation Shop 3 and Paint Shop Pro 7 now :)
 
BTW, Jazza, do you know about the HSV GTS Coupe...it is sweet...but I reckon R8 is the best HSV
 
And this pic too
 

Attachments

  • gts&gto.jpg
    gts&gto.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 43
This pic as well
 

Attachments

  • gts2.jpg
    gts2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 36
those pics of the GTS are the same, only different sizes
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
hey jaz, no time no c

BTW, you know what I'm gonna do when I'm older and got lots of money, I'm gonna buy me a HSV Clubsport R8 and tune the **** out of it. Put turbo, superchargers, performancer chips, the whole works and jerks. :D
:drool: Can ya do me one too?
 
Sorry, here's the last pic.
 

Attachments

  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 33
Originally posted by sliderulz
Jazza have you seen the new Aussie flag smilie?
Yeah, but I don't know what it is!
what do you put in :: <--- there?
 
Oh, eddy, can you put the HSV slogan at the end of my avatar (I just want one)?
And at the start, the HSV symbol, along with "HSV coupe" below it in the same writing as my current avatar? Thanks heaps.
 
Back