sliderulz Messages 1,276 May 29, 2002 #159 heres the jackaroo! Attachments jack.jpg 27.3 KB · Views: 49
sliderulz Messages 1,276 May 29, 2002 #160 Oops thats a clubsport...heres the jack! Attachments jack.jpg 7.9 KB · Views: 45
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 May 29, 2002 #162 my first chop at photoshopping...ITS A TURDRUNNER! Attachments 1.jpg 20.3 KB · Views: 62
sliderulz Messages 1,276 May 29, 2002 #163 Not a bad 1st attempt ...U Don't like the Jack what about a fronterra?
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 May 29, 2002 #164 when i posted that i only saw the clubby, you posted the roo as i posted
sliderulz Messages 1,276 May 29, 2002 #166 Or maybe I could try to shorten the monaro and edit to make a modern Torana?
sliderulz Messages 1,276 May 29, 2002 #170 I couldn't get a bodykit to match the roo. It's only got editied wheels.
Dudebusta Messages 3,470 May 29, 2002 #171 debadged, tinted windows/lights, lowered. im goin now, ill attempt some more tomorrow. later. Attachments 2.jpg 15.6 KB · Views: 49
The Porko Messages 1,948 May 29, 2002 #174 can u guys post up a pic of a car and i try edited it.I had a folder full of cars i have edited but some1 deleted.
can u guys post up a pic of a car and i try edited it.I had a folder full of cars i have edited but some1 deleted.
The Porko Messages 1,948 May 29, 2002 #177 Sliderulz use this pic for the Hsv jack and it even has a farm animal Attachments jackaroo.jpg 46.6 KB · Views: 37