Shannon Messages 15,799 May 31, 2002 #241 look at the mags carefuly. you'll see to black dots and a curved line above them BTW, the smily face is up-side down
look at the mags carefuly. you'll see to black dots and a curved line above them BTW, the smily face is up-side down
Shannon Messages 15,799 May 31, 2002 #249 be back soon gonna have tea/dinner whatever u want to call it
The Porko Messages 1,948 May 31, 2002 #253 Congrats on the 350 Sliderulz. Here is what i have done to the jackaroo so far. Attachments jackaroo2dooredit3.jpg 43.2 KB · Views: 35
The Porko Messages 1,948 May 31, 2002 #259 England doesnt have a chance. I reckon Portugal, Italy or Brazil will win.
Shannon Messages 15,799 May 31, 2002 #260 I'm not a soccer expert, I'm just going off my friend who is a soccer fanatic
Shannon Messages 15,799 May 31, 2002 #267 Something plain and simple: Holden Special Vehicle Jackaroo Clubsports