The Holden Fan Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 1,541 comments
  • 32,787 views
It took me forever to get to where I am

And a lot of posting in VFC :D
 
You said you wanted mags for the jackroo, well go here and get the mags off the yellow celica
 
Originally posted by Jazza
Yes you are. Dude number 3, Vat number 4, Porko number5, and someone you may not have heard of, jag_manV12, from Perth, can be member 6.
i fell honoured BUT im an old holden fan
my favorite models are
EH premier
HR Premier ( epecial if you can find one with a 186S 4 speed)
HK- HT - HG monaro's
LJ Torana XU1
and WB statesman
as far as the current range you can keep them
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
go Torana! :rockon:
just to keep you happy
 

Attachments

  • torana xu1.jpg
    torana xu1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 33
yeah im with you jagman. classics. new coupe is the only new one id have. id love a ht monaro with a 400 chev with a turbo 400 tranny...:drool:
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790

:drool:

Isn't there a new torana?
they havent made a torana since the 70's
I have fond memories of the old XU1 it was the first car I travelled in doing a 100 mph a freind brought one new way back in 1972 at that time I wasnt driving and my brother had the fast car at the time an EK holden others were driving cars like austin A40's etc and this friend who got a big pay out from a bike accident brought the XU1 new
 
I heard something about a new torana, must have been a lie :(
 
Originally posted by jag_man_v12

i fell honoured BUT im an old holden fan
my favorite models are
EH premier
HR Premier ( epecial if you can find one with a 186S 4 speed)
HK- HT - HG monaro's
LJ Torana XU1
and WB statesman
as far as the current range you can keep them
So? This is all about Holdens, join up!
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
I heard something about a new torana, must have been a lie :(
Nah, its not. HSV makin new Torana now, but it is s'posed to be a big secret.
 
Hey everybody slow down with the postin I haven't been here for a while!
 
Originally posted by Jazza
Nah, its not. HSV makin new Torana now, but it is s'posed to be a big secret.
must be one real big secret i havent heard anything about it and I get to read ever car mag available in australia
 
I heard something about a new Torana, looks sorta like a two-door HSV, but different to the Monaro.
 
well I'm off to bed, got to play a hard game of footy tomorrow (wait up, today I mean :D (it's 12:10am here in QLD))

i'll make your avatar tomorrow Jazza. Well, night all. :sly:
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
so it's coupe?
The first Torana (the one in jagman's pic) was a cupe, so I s'pose it will be a coupe.
 
Originally posted by Jazza
So? This is all about Holdens, join up!
dont worry ill keep putting my :2cents: worth in from time to time and I have had 2 holden's a EK and an HR im more into the older models and have access to heaps of info about the older models
 
Who cares? Just join up, and don't worry about the money's worth!
 
Back