The Human Comedy Tune And Strategy Collection

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 202 comments
Human comedy autopolis kei with s660
Took some cue off others setup , making it high off the ground and maximising the downforce 😄

Fuel map 1 all the way. Pits every 20 minutes
First stint was just trying to get ahead most of the racers up till 5th. Second stint is where I get to 5 sec behind top 2. Third stint is where I overtook them and slowly gain every lap. Fresh tyres allow me 3 laps of 2:26. Otherwise most of my laps are averaging 2:28-2:29.

Also key advice is to have a feel of the car and the track for first few laps , find the limits of each corners. Then redo the event once you are comfortable. This will make the win easier.

I would have used Praiano Honda Beat setup but I had thrown so much upgrade to the s660, I just stick with it 🤣
If I may ask, what max speed you have with these settings, pls?
I've tried differents options where the s660is really fine in the curves but I cruelly lack of speed in the straight lines. In short, I overtake 2-3 cars per lap but 1-2 cars overtake me with a higher speed. At the end, I'm 9 ou 10th with an average of 2.30.

If I may ask, what max speed you have with these settings, pls?
I've tried differents options where the s660is really fine in the curves but I cruelly lack of speed in the straight lines. In short, I overtake 2-3 cars per lap but 1-2 cars overtake me with a higher speed. At the end, I'm 9 ou 10th with an average of 2.30.
I used the Daihatsu and simply won because it needed less fuel by a margin.

Thanks and yes, I think the Copen is the best option for this boring race.
Just only need now to setup accordingly for the win :lol:

You can have a look, it isnt meant to be secret ;)

You can have a look, it isnt meant to be secret ;)
Yeah, vielen dank :)
Do you remember the top speed with these settings?

Yeah, vielen dank :)
Do you remember the top speed with these settings?
Topspeed and fastest lap:

1679987306017.png

Coming into the pits bumper to bumper:
1679987375382.png

Leaving pits, AI will fuel to 100% unless the race would end before, I just refueled to 8 further laps to carry less weight until 2nd pits. At this point it is basically won with around 40 minutes left on the clock to drive without much traffic.
1679987480993.png

Ok vielen dank and congrats for your best lap.
It's clear my settings are not efficient. My max speed is +/- 160, my best lap is around 2.27, so I can't expect more than a 9th place at the end.
let's go back to work!

Ok vielen dank and congrats for your best lap.
It's clear my settings are not efficient. My max speed is +/- 160, my best lap is around 2.27, so I can't expect more than a 9th place at the end.
let's go back to work!
Is there any part of the track where you think you are much to slow or that feels difficult to drive to you?
In my opinion this would be turn 1, or the uphill lefthand hairpin into downhill straight.

The slowest part is clearly the long straight where the AI cars are obviously faster than me. I would say more than 10km/h faster :ouch: I'm really losing too much time here.

Turn 1 is tricky because there is few visibility to start braking and start turning but I think I have the good timing based on my current speed. I'll have to adapt to this turn once my car will be "normal" :lol:

The other part of the track you've mentionned is not so complicated. I turn the hairpin at 60-65 km/h.
BUT in the uphill, I'm at max 120-125 where the others cars are also faster.

My car is very stable in the curves so I gain time here but also because the AI cars brake way too much.
I guess my issues are:
  • non efficient engine settings
  • bad gear box configuration
I'll try later with yours and let you know.

Just finally finished deep forest with Mazda rx7 with engine swap.
I had all parts installed so to get some stuff stock and work power and ballast to get the 620pp. At first try stayed 11s ahead 2place with an average of 1.37min lap one stop at lap 22 for tires.

Alsace

Ferrari 308GTB '75 460pp

Fit: Ballast.
Fit: Power Restrictor.
Fit: Comfort Soft

Ballast: 200 @ -15
Restrictor: 83%

I did the race with custom suspension and less horsepower but afterwards, I did some hot laps with normal suspension. It is probably better just like this.

You need to pit twice and you don't need to fuel save. The first time you pit, you can fuel up to one notch below full. The second time you pit, see how much time you have left to calculate how much fuel you need because you can assume a full tank can last 20mins.

I restarted my race a few times and I came second on my first full attempt and then I won easily on my second full attempt. I just needed the practise.

Can anybody suggest,car and tune for Alsace race ?
I run yesterday the merc " red pig " and end up third cause lot of mistakes, also wasn't tuned ,just some ballast and what needed to race on CS tyres.

I run yesterday the merc " red pig " and end up third cause lot of mistakes, also wasn't tuned ,just some ballast and what needed to race on CS tyres.
Stratos if its available to you.
Though this is a few version old now, the car lost PP over time so in fact has become faster.

Stratos if its available to you.
Though this is a few version old now, the car lost PP over time so in fact has become faster.

Thanks mate , don't have Stratos yet and i know that in the past ( gt6 ) was quite difficult car .
Am aware of the guides here but most of them are old ones that's why am asking if there is something fresh that works after 1.32 update.

BMW 3.0 CSL praiano tune - peace of cake in this car, 1 pit, just a little bit of fuel saving if needed - this car is not super fast but you can save a lot of time at turnings, a little boring race but with this car it was a pleasure

Thanks guys for your advices, just happens to do it yesterday with the Merc. " red pig " on two stops and FM2 all the way .
Average laping 2.27-2.28 , enough mistakes that didn't cost me at the end .
Pity that you don't get pay again, i was thinking of run there and other cars but now it's no my priority.

Just completed Alsace using Praiano's BMW CSL tune. Completed 25 or 26 laps, made a few minor to medium mistakes, but still won by 40 odd seconds to Billy Beavouis.

Hard level - if detail above gives any insight into whether Missions difficulty still bugged.

Any ideas about what i should try for the deep forest mission ?
Strategy,and what should be the average lap times in order to win ?
Also is difficulty settings have an affect on missions or not ?
Cause i read that have a bug and easy mod is harder than hard mod etc.
All suggestions are welcome, considering that am below average driver will be better.

Any ideas about what i should try for the deep forest mission ?
Strategy,and what should be the average lap times in order to win ?
Also is difficulty settings have an affect on missions or not ?
Cause i read that have a bug and easy mod is harder than hard mod etc.
All suggestions are welcome, considering that am below average driver will be better.
No, the difficulty level doesnt change for Deep Forest. Maybe for some others.
I won that race with the Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87
It was a normal race - not hard, not easy - but don't remember the settings or the strategy.

I did deep forest with the honda Ra 272 ,one stop, lapping average 1.37 and won only by 15 sec 🥵
Very anxious win and about 6 sec. penalties total.
I prefer way much more the old layout from gt6 , also was a freez always at the same turn at each lap ,the one before take the uphill before the first small tunel ,the 4th one in order .
Anyway it clear now .

At Autopolis i run with Honda Beat which i use at money glitch and i win the race with easily 30 sec (made some mistakes) in front of 2nd.

Suggest use manual transmission and i was always with 5th gear (did some adjustments at Car settings, dont remember what exactly) because the car was spinning a lot.

Attachments

• 18d14389b2246-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18d14389b2246-screenshotUrl.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back