The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Yeah, Lock2Lock was the cop in his R34 GTR Pace Cruiser Patrol. I have one car made to beat Kitten's car, with CS tires it can reach 239mph before chicane at Sarthe, let's be vigilante when we meet again at the cruise lobby :lol: My Z33 Blackbird Wangan 3DX replica also very fast - as fast as the Gobstoppers at Sarthe.

I hit 239 and i can brake for the chicane. :sly:

The car that can beat Kitten is actually made for MonGnom, it's heavily detuned to 700HP and weighs just over 600kg :crazy:, it's also very tricky to drive, I think I might crash before actually do one lap at Sarthe :lol:

@MonGnom : I'll be sending you a car soon :D

The car that can beat Kitten is actually made for MonGnom, it's heavily detuned to 700HP and weighs just over 600kg :crazy:, it's also very tricky to drive, I think I might crash before actually do one lap at Sarthe :lol:

@MonGnom : I'll be sending you a car soon :D

Wanna try? My 111R vs your Z33?

Wanna try? My 111R vs your Z33?

The Z33 weighs more than 1100kg .. I don't think it's a fair match with same 700HP, the other car made for MonGnom ... that would be good match. It reach that speed with comfort soft and no cutting at the corner before the main straight, try that with yours, see if you can maintain traction to reach the speed and brake in time :sly:, we could drag with sports tires instead.

Ill slap some Comfort Softs on a Car that weight less then a twig. Just drifting alot :lol: This is gonan be easy since im a good drifter :sly:

Anyway i also made some others hybrids which ill show tomorrow.

Ill slap some Comfort Softs on a Car that weight less then a twig. Just drifting alot :lol: This is gonan be easy since im a good drifter :sly:

Anyway i also made some others hybrids which ill show tomorrow.

Look forward :) I only use comfort soft at Dbeav Cruise lobby on all my cars, trying to pretend I'm on the street cruising my replicas. It can get really handful :lol:

Yeh only maintenance to make online stable due to increase in (hybrid) players again.

Ps. Is there a theory with cars jumping. Happened again with my focus st where i was making it 4x4 on 8c chassis. Custom tranny helped but wheelies when floored, cant change LSD as it just goes to FWD settings.

I have used HxD to setup the LSD! the focus is a absolut perfekt drive!
in the Editor I only changed the chassis and the engine... suspension etc I have changed in Hex... one of my best cars I have made... try it out!

Nice pictures, you can reduce the oversteer by increasing front torque, make a copy from sheet A to B and C for backup purposes, then you can fiddle with sheet A settings - downforce I have set at lower than chassis's minimum to make it realistic, if you change it, it will have higher minimum downforce as chassis has, to get lower downforce again, you can copy B to A or access it via hex like I did.

I drove it once at Dbeav Cruise club from GTP - detuned to less than 700HP as room restriction - no ABS, no cops could even touch it a La Sarthe with chicane, until I deliberately crashed myself into a wall after several laps of pursuit and killed myself :lol: I was running on comfort soft - did not cut any corners, and the cop was on sports medium/soft - cutting corners trying to keep up.:crazy: It' a beast car.

ok, with a littlebit if tuning, the car even could go faster, but it feels great how it is, how it drifts like that.

ok, with a littlebit if tuning, the car even could go faster, but it feels great how it is, how it drifts like that.

Yeah, I also loved how it slides when I want it to :) Check your giftbox in GT5 :dopey:

Here's my newest car, another build made for a friend :

He gave me freedom to build this one, Ford Mustang GT V8 Premium '07.

I transplanted a Mustang Cobra engine, did some tuning, installed both custom supercharger and turbo kit, fixed the weight and weight distribution to get closer to real life specs, and fit a custom ratio 6 speed stock gearbox. As it stands now, it has over 700HP with balanced power/torque curve, better weight balance, better suspension, overall a really fun trackday car.

9545993220_ff9098c457_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the way that Mustang looks. Green isn't a color I see often on 5th gen Mustangs, but I quite like it.

Ridox2JZGTE
Yeah, I also loved how it slides when I want it to :) Check your giftbox in GT5 :dopey:

Here's my newest car, another build made for a friend :

He gave me freedom to build this one, Ford Mustang GT V8 Premium '07.

I transplanted a Mustang Cobra engine, did some tuning, installed both custom supercharger and turbo kit, fixed the weight and weight distribution to get closer to real life specs, and fit a custom ratio 6 speed stock gearbox. As it stands now, it has over 700HP with balanced power/torque curve, better weight balance, better suspension, overall a really fun trackday car.

God, how good it looks :drool:

All Unedited

Mine's RB26DETT,LFA chassis

Kyoto - Shoren-in_2 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Shoren-in_3 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Lexus Wedsport IS350 chassis, Lexus ISF Racing Concept motor

High Speed Ring_8 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_7 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_6 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_5 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

High Speed Ring_9 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Yashio Factory Vitz replica

Trial Mountain Circuit_31 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_30 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_29 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_32 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Trial Mountain Circuit_34 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Last edited:
"The Hulk"

Another great hybrid done by my very generous and good friend Rido. ( Ridox2JZGTE) Packing over 700 HP with a Twin Charger Cobra engine, this thing absolutely eats the pavement. The sound is amazing and it handles great aswell, a real treat to drive. Huge thanks to you Rido for putting in the time and effort to make such a great car for me. With your creations, its like getting free DLC. :)

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_zpsa2b00b76.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_4_zpsc78b5065.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_3_zpsddae0c27.jpg

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_2_zps12437580.jpg

I really like the way that Mustang looks. Green isn't a color I see often on 5th gen Mustangs, but I quite like it.

God, how good it looks :drool:

It's one of the nice green paint, Le Mans Grun I think it was.

"The Hulk"

Another great hybrid done by my very generous and good friend Rido. ( Ridox2JZGTE) Packing over 700 HP with a Twin Charger Cobra engine, this thing absolutely eats the pavement. The sound is amazing and it handles great aswell, a real treat to drive. Huge thanks to you Rido for putting in the time and effort to make such a great car for me. With your creations, its like getting free DLC. :)

snip ..

I am glad you like it, it has better handling with closer to real life specs weight bias, I don't know why PD messes up Mustang weight and weight distribution. I have several builds almost ready :D One has serious traction issue, a chassis swap might help, but I don't want to ruin it's authenticity, expect softer compound tire to help the handling :)

"Tanner"

Yet another great build from Rido. This Buick GNX has been fitted with a 440 V8 from the Charger R/T, among other upgrades, and really smokes the competition. 10 times better than the original, this car is not only fast, but also handles exceptionally well. The sound coming from the big V8 is music to ones ears. When I tested this one, I couldn't stop driving it because the exhaust note was just addicting. :drool: Thank you again Rido for another great build. :bowdown:

CapeRing_6_zpsfb3883b2.jpg

CapeRing_3_zpsa8e64f85.jpg

CapeRing_zps6fbbf47a.jpg

Got a Few, sorry if I copied but wanted to try, first time hybrider here

Mines engine turbo'd to 1200hp
Xanavi r34 Chassis set to RWD
All Racing Parts

Aspara 20B Engine Turbo'd to 900hp
Aspara Chassis 1000kg
All the Racing Parts

CTR Engine Running 1000hp
CTR Chassis switched to RWD
All the Bits
Very Nippy

M3 Engine Turbod to 850hp
Impreza STI '10 Chassis

My Take on the E Cell
Running 820hp, Only 1600KG though. Tops out around 230mph in no time

I like being different

Lastly, One I built for a Friend. Same as R34 above but bit lower under a r32 v spec skin.

"Tanner"

Yet another great build from Rido. This Buick GNX has been fitted with a 440 V8 from the Charger R/T, among other upgrades, and really smokes the competition. 10 times better than the original, this car is not only fast, but also handles exceptionally well. The sound coming from the big V8 is music to ones ears. When I tested this one, I couldn't stop driving it because the exhaust note was just addicting. :drool: Thank you again Rido for another great build. :bowdown:

CapeRing_6_zpsfb3883b2.jpg

CapeRing_3_zpsa8e64f85.jpg

CapeRing_zps6fbbf47a.jpg
sweet car! Name color bro

could anybody make a is200 with is200 tc chassis and 2jz engine swap from supra and lower it ,i can supply the car and i can borrow glitch ,i would be grateful if anybody can do it.

After seeing the build sheet for Sebastien Loeb's Pikes Peak car i decided to replicate it as best i could.

So using the 86 Peugeot 205 evo rally car this is what went into it. (2.14)

Peugeot 3.2 V6 860hp

60/84 downforce

Peugeot 908 Brakes, Suspension & transmission.

705PP
It did a minute flat at Eiger road on SS tires fairly easy.

Looking at those Mustangs last page i built one two weeks ago with a 427 from the Mark 5 and did it up in Grabber blue from the 71 Mach

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just here to show what I recently been working on. This is part of my realistic hybrids series on my list. This car is just simply amazing! It's the SuperAutobacs MR-S (JGTC) '00 based on the Techno Pro Spirit's Track MR-S. I worked on this car because, I wanted an N.A. and lighter version of the Autobacs MR-S. Also since the body-kits (ARTA/Monocraft) were the exactly the same (excluding rear bumper)!!

I swapped in the 2ZZ-GE (Celica ZZT231 '99 Spec Motor) from the Elise 111R as the power was correct (188hp = 190ps), has 8500RPM redline, decreased the weight to 900kg (increased to 910), used stats. of the videos below, & used Techno Pro Spirit's 3-5 Crossed Ratios. Runs on Sports Soft.

The car's shakedown was superb, & excellent as it runs 7:50 on Nür and 1:01 on Tsukuba. It got 2:55 on Toscana course called Mt.Akina which was as fast as my 443hp (450ps) Fujita Engineering/FEED Spirit R FD3S (another hybrid) which ran Sports Hard, & faster than my Amemiya (which got 2:56 & also ran Sports Hard). The car is perfect for Touge Comparison Series like N.A. VS Turbo, Street Vs Rally, 2 Wheel VS AWD, etc. various testing was done with driving feel and setup. Quite stiff but I like it that way I guess, since the car was shown to hop a bit in the video :). Final setup is truly amazing!

*NOTE: ALL DONE IN 2.11*
NuumlrburgringNordschleife_42_zps536e9345.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_41_zps3f3f7555.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_43_zps61466b8d.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_44_zps8d0cae0e.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_45_zpsf620268e.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_46_zps5a559dae.jpg

Last edited:
could anybody make a is200 with is200 tc chassis and 2jz engine swap from supra and lower it ,i can supply the car and i can borrow glitch ,i would be grateful if anybody can do it.

Did some work on it, 800HP right ? I can up the power to close 1000HP without messing the power/torque curve, it will have similar redline to the 700Hp engine and peak torque at around 4/5k rpm or I can increase the redline ...

The Altezza TC is perfect, a bit too wide at the front, will need quite a camber to clear. Fitted better custom suspension too with lower height and greater spring rate range - low kg (3+) to very high:D

Last edited:
Back