The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Question peeps i wanna go back to 2.11 so when i update the game they have 24 so where i should stop to get the 2.11

Turbo SLS AMG - 800+HP with stock 7 speed on a custom ratio, also refitted with better custom suspension :D

9565736794_b8211a1917_b_d.jpg

9565736726_0526b3dd94_b_d.jpg

9565736844_49ef026a00_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
why do you want to go back? the hybrids are back again with 2.14!
and you can go online!

2.14 though has limited stuff that you're not able to get anymore in 2.11 like decreasing weight w/o actually using weight reduction, editing gear ratios, removing turbo dial easily, etc.

2.14 though has limited stuff that you're not able to get anymore in 2.11 like decreasing weight w/o actually using weight reduction, editing gear ratios, removing turbo dial easily, etc.

You gave up all of online...just for those features?
Ah well, if that's what you want, then that's your choice then. 👍

Got a Few, sorry if I copied but wanted to try, first time hybrider here

Mines engine turbo'd to 1200hp
Xanavi r34 Chassis set to RWD
All Racing Parts

Aspara 20B Engine Turbo'd to 900hp
Aspara Chassis 1000kg
All the Racing Parts

CTR Engine Running 1000hp
CTR Chassis switched to RWD
All the Bits
Very Nippy

M3 Engine Turbod to 850hp
Impreza STI '10 Chassis

My Take on the E Cell
Running 820hp, Only 1600KG though. Tops out around 230mph in no time

I like being different

Lastly, One I built for a Friend. Same as R34 above but bit lower under a r32 v spec skin.
Nice rides! :)👍 Why warp the cambers? :crazy:

Lotus 111R
- Stock K20A | 209HP
- Sport Exhaust
- Fixed Sport Kit Suspension
- Sport FlyWheel | Clutch
- Semi Slicks

Perfect Track day car.​

Last edited:
Well to put it simple, what I mean is why make the cambers where the wheels don't stand up straight? ;)

Umm just felt stancing. Others may not, depends what i fell like doing, want to do a Japspeed style Silvia next, more Camber :) prefer hellaflush to hellafail
Sls E is straight (well 1.0 front and rear)

hmmm, for what are the camber-cars for? can´t think they drive very well... and for me it don´t look good... but many people, many opinions... :D

Did some work on it, 800HP right ? I can up the power to close 1000HP without messing the power/torque curve, it will have similar redline to the 700Hp engine and peak torque at around 4/5k rpm or I can increase the redline ...

The Altezza TC is perfect, a bit too wide at the front, will need quite a camber to clear. Fitted better custom suspension too with lower height and greater spring rate range - low kg (3+) to very high:D

I also tried one out with the is200 race car chassis and it was terrible.. I am still looking for an even better one than the TC .. I like wider stance but I have a limit :) .. I kept mine around 700hp mainly to drift with .. My results later with pics of my V8 powered FC RX7!

UPDATE

the Mazda RX8 concept(not LM race car) works well with IS200

Last edited:
Lotus 111R
- Stock K20A | 209HP
- Sport Exhaust
- Fixed Sport Kit Suspension
- Sport FlyWheel | Clutch
- Semi Slicks

Perfect Track day car.​

Another good Inline 4 engine combo (as stock is a 2ZZ-GE 1.8L Celica Motor)! I remember seeing a K20A swap in a Elise in Hot Version. It was super-charged though. It was in a Touge Special Segment called, American Touge 3. You should definitely watch it!

Another good Inline 4 engine combo (as stock is a 2ZZ-GE 1.8L Celica Motor)! I remember seeing a K20A swap in a Elise in Hot Version. It was super-charged though. It was in a Touge Special Segment called, American Touge 3. You should definitely watch it!

I watched it my fav show! Ill be honest. The K20A is so much more responsive the the 2ZZ-GE. The Torque Band is perfect for the 111R! One of the best Lotus's i made.

You can still edit gear ratios easily, which is why I have stock gearbox with custom ratio and most of other edits are not affected - turbo stuff works just like before. The only thing that do not work are slamming via ride height, weight and HP multiplier, not big deal IMO. I can still make great hybrids.

I also tried one out with the is200 race car chassis and it was terrible.. I am still looking for an even better one than the TC .. I like wider stance but I have a limit :) .. I kept mine around 700hp mainly to drift with .. My results later with pics of my V8 powered FC RX7!

UPDATE

the Mazda RX8 concept(not LM race car) works well with IS200

The car was a request build from Vinko, he wanted to have close to 1000HP :) The TC chassis has good handling, just needs some camber at the front. The other chassis is IS200 GT1 race car - too wide.

I'll try your suggestion with the RX8 Concept 👍

I have made a GSXR for MonGnom, it has muscle car V8 with 900+HP and 640kg :crazy:

Orange Crush

Well, my friend Rido has truly outdone himself yet again with this one. Packing 867 HP @ 7300 RPM, this Orange beast will "crush" the competition wherever it goes. Weighing in at 1620 kg, this work of art handles amazingly well. A true balance of power and weight with an amazing sounding exhaust, this great machine is truly a pleasure to drive. Many thanks to you again Rido. Your tireless efforts in achieving perfection and your attention to detail is greatly appreciated. Its an honor to drive and own your builds. :bowdown::bowdown:

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_12_zps4d57b586.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_9_zps973c6ac6.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6_zpsf72ea87e.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_5_zpsd9e54321.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3_zps98b5dda7.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2_zps1c6b377a.jpg

Simple Yet Effective

Here is a build by another good friend of mine, JeepXJFreak98. I asked him to build this for me because I have tried out some of his other cars, and they all have been great fun to drive. This one is no different, a great little car to throw around the track and have fun with. He kept the build simple while still bringing new life to the car. Engine is from a Lancer Evo 1 GSR with a low RPM turbo, everything else is "as is." Good job on this my friend, an excellent engine choice with the turbo makes this car great fun to drive. Thank you for doing the build, very much appreciated. :cheers:

TsukubaCircuit_1_zpsd4a92d24.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3_zps79709b1c.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_zpsd69b906c.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2_zpsaa165784.jpg

can anybody make me lotus v8 wingless with chassis swap and engine swap ,with 800hp .dont know if the GT300 FD chassis is good for it .if anybody can make it,ill be very happy.

Simple Yet Effective
Here is a build by another good friend of mine, JeepXJFreak98. I asked him to build this for me because I have tried out some of his other cars, and they all have been great fun to drive. This one is no different, a great little car to throw around the track and have fun with. He kept the build simple while still bringing new life to the car. Engine is from a Lancer Evo 1 GSR with a low RPM turbo, everything else is "as is." Good job on this my friend, an excellent engine choice with the turbo makes this car great fun to drive. Thank you for doing the build, very much appreciated. :cheers:

Thank you for the kind words Mitch! It makes me happy that you enjoyed the car. More to come in the future. :D:tup:

Back