The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments
Silver chrome 330 P4, and I'm working on picking colors for a CTR2 powered CT230R :)

330P4.jpg

p4b.jpg

P4a.jpg

It's all the HKS except engine and transmission. I made an F40 powered Alfa TZ2, and I'm about to test a Furai concept with the heart of a Zonda LM race car. I'll post pics of the Furai (it's blue) since the TZ2 is normally paintable anyways.

thanks rido.

You're welcome :)

My latest build, simple one really : Supra MA70 2.5 GT Twin Turbo Premium.

Using premium MA70 Turbo A, I transplanted 1JZGTE engine, chassis and turbo to make it identical ( LSD, transmission, drivetrain and suspension also get carried over ) to the standard car. She drives like a dream.

9606016873_55fb5569f5_b_d.jpg

9606016783_5be47f8045_b_d.jpg

Have a street sedan sleeper I've build a while ago, will post it soon :)

You're welcome :)

My latest build, simple one really : Supra MA70 2.5 GT Twin Turbo Premium.

Using premium MA70 Turbo A, I transplanted 1JZGTE engine, chassis and turbo to make it identical ( LSD, transmission, drivetrain and suspension also get carried over ) to the standard car. She drives like a dream.

9606016873_55fb5569f5_b_d.jpg

9606016783_5be47f8045_b_d.jpg

Have a street sedan sleeper I've build a while ago, will post it soon :)

Awesome build Rido! Shame the stock wheels can't be painted. :(

@Rido: man! I love driving the Suzi!
Yesterday I went to an online lobby, running with the 700hp engine version, with stock exhaust, so you can hear the turbocharge sound better.

There was a guy in an fully tuned Lambo. Murcielago, an I drove behind him, with 60mph/100kmh in third gear. Then full throttle and smoked that Lambo without problems!!!

The guy asked me where I got that V8 version...
hehe thank you Rido!

Awesome build Rido! Shame the stock wheels can't be painted. :(

Yeah, I would have painted dark silver :) It will be on share soon, on the next rotation, 6 cars limit sucks :lol: 2 cars on share are build requests.

@Rido: man! I love driving the Suzi!
Yesterday I went to an online lobby, running with the 700hp engine version, with stock exhaust, so you can hear the turbocharge sound better.

There was a guy in an fully tuned Lambo. Murcielago, an I drove behind him, with 60mph/100kmh in third gear. Then full throttle and smoked that Lambo without problems!!!

The guy asked me where I got that V8 version...
hehe thank you Rido!

You're welcome 👍 It's great to hear that the GSX is enjoyable to drive.

Update :

"The Sleeper" Toyota Aristo 3.0V '91​
700HP Twin Turbo​

9610630006_60cdb5df5a_b_d.jpg

9610630096_f62bff83d0_b_d.jpg

Original everything, except the custom turbo, stock 6 speed with custom gear ratio, and refitted custom suspension. A real highway cruiser :D

Last edited:
hmmm, have used the acura Dn-x chassis, but mine isn´t that wide... and the Amg is even smaller I think... are you sure? have you done something else?

hmmm, have used the acura Dn-x chassis, but mine isn´t that wide... and the Amg is even smaller I think... are you sure? have you done something else?

I keep track all my builds, yeah, I'm sure, I made one with E55 AMG, weighs 1400+kg even with stage 5 weight, needs 3 camber at rear to clear and then tried the DNX, still weighs a bit more than 1000kg. The E55 I think is a little bit wider than DNX, but handles great at that weight. The DNX is rear biased, with lots of ballast to balance it, should also perform well. I got the chassis idea from chassis swap list thread at drifting sub forum - thanks to Smuttysy for the tips.

Is it possible to hack the colour of a car, especially chrome? The guy I race online yesterday had this sliver chrome colour but have red colour coming out here and there. There is also no reflection of the surrounding.

An old build I made :

Ferrari California Turbo

Simple concept, adding a single turbo to boost power mildly at around 600+HP, stock weight, no engine tuning. Retuned the stock 7 speed with better ratio to cope with the added power, better response, and more top end speed. Refitted custom suspension that gives better performance :D. With the top down, the turbo spool, BOV noise and engine notes mixes together in harmony - stock exhaust, everything is perfect.

9612691825_74c6486429_b_d.jpg

9612691877_63c0f8d2b5_b_d.jpg

9612691763_d97d85e0b8_b_d.jpg

9612691993_c5bf33cfca_b_d.jpg

9612691933_2f4b0518dd_b_d.jpg

Is it possible to hack the colour of a car, especially chrome? The guy I race online yesterday had this sliver chrome colour but have red colour coming out here and there. There is also no reflection of the surrounding.

Are you sure it isn't one of the DLC polarized paints?

hmmm, I have used the DN-X-chassis for my M5, and the wheels fit perfectly without camber... they don´t come out and don´t stand inside...
kxud.jpg
kyxm.jpg

and on my E55 have used the DN-X-chassis too... fits also very nice...
f8ll.jpg
k58q.jpg

dennis the dn-x chassis fits great without camber but i like my m5 with e55 chassis cause it sticks out just a little.

Here are some of my latest hybrids :)

1. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG E-Cell/Electric Drive
GT by Citroen Concept Motor & Transmission
Nissan GTR Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) AWD System
Fully Customisable LSD
Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth Model Chassis

59xq.jpg

2. Mitsubishi i-Evo
Mitsubishi Evo X Engine and AWD System
Fully Customisable LSD
6 Speed Transmission

h51s.jpg

3. Scion xB Drift Edition
Toyota Supra RZ 2JZ
Blitz Dunlop Skyline ER34 RWD System
Fully Customisable LSD

vxum.jpg

dennis the dn-x chassis fits great without camber but i like my m5 with e55 chassis cause it sticks out just a little.

it´s okay, but I thought, the E55 were smaller...
BMW Wheelbase 2888mm, front 1580mm back 1567mm
E55 Wheelbase 2854mm, front 1583mm, back 1551mm

so for me the wheelbase were a lit for short and the back even smaller than the normal BMW... but okay... it´s not allways similar to the reality... ;)

Back