The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,558 views
The GT500 are ok in width but too long for the road car.

Try the chassis from the GTR TC. ;)
 
Looks great! I'm going to build up the Infiniti variant like yours if you don't mind. :sly:

I have a G20, not sure why I didn't use it. Anyway, the Tiburon chassis adds a bit of weight to the car, using a stage 2 reduction brings it back down to the stock weight of the Nissan.
 
If any of my friends get a chance..please test out mine that are up on share and send me a pm with feedback
 
highspeedringcq.jpg


highspeedring1k.jpg
 
Why impreza would have an engine but other cars dont? :confused:

BTW, take the bumpers off.
 
You can only remove parts that get changed in the game, such as spoilers, hood and front/side/rear skirts. Nissan Silvia S15 removes the bumper because when you set the aerokit, it replaces the whole bumper instead of add a front lip.
 
Mih
You can only remove parts that get changed in the game, such as spoilers, hood and front/side/rear skirts. Nissan Silvia S15 removes the bumper because when you set the aerokit, it replaces the whole bumper instead of add a front lip.

Dude, i have learned my homework. Impreza has front aeropart.
 
Yes it does, but i guess it is just a front lip.
 
I don't see the appeal of taking body parts off. Might be ok to take the front bumper off for drifters *if* you could see an intercooler (which you can't) so I don't understand...
 
Damn Nicolas, those are so, so sexy! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

And the successor to the Renault Espace F1, I give you, the Renault Avantime F1. :sly:

​
​

That's not one of mine is it? :sly:

circuitdespafrancorchamsj.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
circuitdespafrancorchamz.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Mine has a Ferrari F1 V8, BMW McLaren F1 GTR Chassis and of course the Avantime Body.
 
Last edited:
Does the ps3 update take away hybrid cars
 
Its damn nice can u upload a "proper" pic!!!

What would you call proper?

I don't see the appeal of taking body parts off. Might be ok to take the front bumper off for drifters *if* you could see an intercooler (which you can't) so I don't understand...


Why do you play GT5? Because you can. Why do you paint cars? Because you can. Why did I remove the bonnet? Because I can :)
 
Does the ps3 update take away hybrid cars

I already replied to your other post, the answer is no.

Don't post in every thread you can find. Just wait for someone to answer your first post. :dunce:
 
R1600Turbo
I already replied to your other post, the answer is no.

Don't post in every thread you can find. Just wait for someone to answer your first post. :dunce:

Relax I just wanted to find out as quick as I could
 
D-Max: what have you used for a chassis for your impreza?
looks nice without the hood... great work! ;)
 
Got my Z06 e type has 717 hp with a z06 engine and a 5 speed.
 
My project for the night. (only one I could get to work)

'91 Nissan Primera
  • Hyundai Tiburon chassis (+15mm track)
  • Infiniti G35 VQ35DE
  • Nissan Primera 20V 6-Speed w/Sentra SpecV final drive
  • Intake + exhaust + ecu = 350hp
RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_13_zps5fb92ed1.jpg

That looks awesome !, great fitment, reminds me of MotoIQ's Project G20
 
Car is great fun. Just needs some LSD tuning, haven't found the perfect setup yet.
 
My two latest creations.

The RWD converted Impreza Sport Wagon.

8578468736_7ca6fe8143_h.jpg


8578471336_9aa81533a4_h.jpg


And a personal dream come true for me. Always wanted to lower the ride height on one of these.
8577423211_834607a0f3_h.jpg


8577423277_2297fd119a_h.jpg
 
That's not one of mine is it? :sly:

Mine has a Ferrari F1 V8, BMW McLaren F1 GTR Chassis and of course the Avantime Body.

Lol, nah I made this yesterday. :sly:

Cool Avantime you have there, mine has the engine and transmission of the FGT though.
 
Lol, nah I made this yesterday. :sly:

Cool Avantime you have there, mine has the engine and transmission of the FGT though.

Kenny, have you managed to get the proper turbo working ? A turbo FGT engine sounds like a cool idea to do.
 
Kenny, have you managed to get the proper turbo working ? A turbo FGT engine sounds like a cool idea to do.

Yep, got it to work. :) I didn't turbo the Avantime/FGT though. It does sound like a cool idea but the FGT already has over 900 horsepower stock. :scared: :sly:
 
Back