The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,558 views

...
Miura with 512BB's chassis

R33 with R33 TC chassis

AWD BRZ - Scirocco chassis, Impreza STI drivetrain and engine

...​
 


Stock Painted Wheels Peugot 908 HDI FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10 (GT-Fluorescence 5) thanks to Ramanujan​
 
I just made a HUGE Volks' Bug.


I will post pictures soon.
 
^^^^^Awesome Sileighty mate! :sly:👍
 
8265_10200927002156714_1721219675_n.jpg

576085_10200927001836706_1077959730_n.jpg
259988_10200926997356594_1707589138_n.jpg

64109_10200926998276617_482374974_n.jpg

733953_10200927000236666_499811218_n.jpg
 
Last edited:
I love orange!

highspeedringyz.jpg
 
Nice badass lightning, bet it has a nascar engine ;)
 
Thanks Keddepost, first I was for Nascar one yes, but ended up with Ford GT engine, 1000hp though. :D
 
I can't understand this hype going around about wheels poking out of the fenders. Seriously, it looks dull.
 
Mih
I can't understand this hype going around about wheels poking out of the fenders. Seriously, it looks dull.

Exactly! Kind of like a fat woman gone clothes shopping. Just because she can get into it, doesn't mean she should!
 
^ This is the visible image of what you said. :lol:

Edit: Besides, a fat woman should go clothes shopping, or do you want them to walk around naked?
 
Wasnt interested in hacked cars till i saw this thread!! Keep it up guys, this is the way it should be, just wish i had the knowledge on computers to do this myself! Send me a PM or FR if possible as i would love to do some photos of these great cars... particulary the R32 by dragonistic on page 13 :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
 
Last edited:
I'm just not a fan of that ^^^^^much poke. I like it to be more flush.
 
y so little pic these few days?

Try not to use text speak, not allowed here. ;)

And it may be because it's been during the week when people work. I'm sure this thread will light up over the weekend.
 
Taking pics at the moment. I will be making my first real contribution to this thread very soon.
 


SVT Mustang Cobra - 800hp, GT40 LM supercharged engine, 370Z chassis, 7 speed SLS gearbox.



​
 
Back