The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 535,892 views
smskeeter23
More work on getting to a "true" Pro Drag Camaro. I think I gotta go another -5 rear and -10 front on the ride height to get it right where I want it but this looks pretty good too in my opinion.

Still can't get it launch wheels up so a tad more grip or ballast is probably in order. Strange thing though my tires keep changing when I go to the track :confused:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8546/8614050620_beadffeb5d_k.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8250/8614053524_41ac9cbc93_k.jpg

Can't wait to see what I can squeeze out of it tonight if I get the chance :sly:

What chassis?
 
nice!
oops on the delete.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
yes yes yes , so hot Honda NSX Race Car LM black without spoiler :drool:
 
Last edited:
It looked awkward without the spoiler.
 
yes yes yes , so hot Honda NSX Race Car LM black without spoiler :drool:

Wait, we can take off wings from race cars? Sound swapped wingless IS F DTM Concept here I'm coming!! :drool:

Since dc1 took away the picture already I couldn't see it myself, but was that just an edited picture, or all in-game modifications?
 
I tried to take the wing off the Miata TC and it didn't work.
 
The wheels are bit too far out for my liking, but it looks good.
 
I guess I should post one with them straight, the actually fit pretty good. It's setting on the F40 chassis
 
Wait, we can take off wings from race cars? Sound swapped wingless IS F DTM Concept here I'm coming!! :drool:

Since dc1 took away the picture already I couldn't see it myself, but was that just an edited picture, or all in-game modifications?

You can add wings to the NSX LM Proto, therefore you can take them off. The same is not true for almost every other race car in the game.
 
dc1
nice!
oops on the delete.

Never knew how beautiful NSX's could be without spoilers. That rear view shot is just... :drool:
 
TRD Sports M, RWD Wedsport chassis.

HighSpeedRing_4.jpg

HighSpeedRing_5.jpg
 
You can add wings to the NSX LM Proto, therefore you can take them off. The same is not true for almost every other race car in the game.

Hmm, I remember an LMP race car had an option for wings but never changed the wing visually only increased the downforce. I wonder if it could be removed. 💡

I don't know the name of it though as I don't collect LMP race cars. :ouch:
 
Hmm, I remember an LMP race car had an option for wings but never changed the wing visually only increased the downforce. I wonder if it could be removed. 💡

I don't know the name of it though as I don't collect LMP race cars. :ouch:

One of the Pescarolo C60 Judd's I believe it is... Might have to give it a shot later...
 
No way in real life could you get a Miata down to 1,400lbs weight. ;)

Looks nice though, love the color.

Never looked in to the weight side of it so will be sorting that out today just remember that the fireblade engine is alot lighter than the NA one.

I have this car set out so that in the settings sheet you can switch from the fireblade, 13b and V8 engines all of which changes the vehicles weight.
 
It's chassis that affects weight, not engine.
 
Back