The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 535,867 views
One of the Pescarolo C60 Judd's I believe it is... Might have to give it a shot later...

It's not going to work unless the spoiler gets visibly changed.
 
A quick unedited set:


Saw that in yesterday's lobby, looks great wing-less !, still swear it took off like a drag-GTR, that or the wheelspin in my Supra messed with my sense of acceleration :sly:
 
Saw that in yesterday's lobby, looks great wing-less !, still swear it took off like a drag-GTR, that or the wheelspin in my Supra messed with my sense of acceleration :sly:

You were doing some crazy burnouts with that thing! :lol:

Anyways, I forgot to include this in the original post, the R32 is running with:

Calsonic Impul GTR R35 Drivetrain, Engine, LSD, and the chassis from the 2010 Impreza. Its RWD, but the racecar goodies might explain why it takes off so fast. :sly: I took it out for one lap on the 'ring and it did a 7:02 on Sports Softs without any prior practice. Its quick and surprisingly easy to drive. 👍
 
You were doing some crazy burnouts with that thing! :lol:

Anyways, I forgot to include this in the original post, the R32 is running with:

Calsonic Impul GTR R35 Drivetrain, Engine, LSD, and the chassis from the 2010 Impreza. Its RWD, but the racecar goodies might explain why it takes off so fast. :sly: I took it out for one lap on the 'ring and it did a 7:02 on Sports Softs without any prior practice. Its quick and surprisingly easy to drive. 👍

Very nice. I decided the remove the wing from mine as well as paint it blue to match the Subaru Impreza paint scheme. The Calsonic Impul engine is a good fit, so I thank you for the idea. How ever I am pleased with my TC chassis, as long as I don't get pulled over in one of our lobbies I should be fine.
 
Never looked in to the weight side of it so will be sorting that out today just remember that the fireblade engine is alot lighter than the NA one.

True, but it wouldn't effect it that much. The lightest I have ever seen a Miata is right at 2,000lbs. Maybe a shade less. (907kg)
 
Did a photoshoot with JasonGT in our similar R32's this morning. Here is the unedited set at a snowy SSR7:









​
 
Here's my latest creations:

LanEvo IX "Zero ****s Given" edition.




If you ask me, it handles like a boat. (Using the HKS CT230R chassis)


WRX STI (without the Subaru) Time Attack





Handles like a dream, using the WRX STI RM '05 chassis.

It's like yin and yang.​
 
I got a question. Is it safe to use/make hybrids? I thought they were banning people who had them. Kind of mad that I deleted all mine now.
 
Blood thirst






Silver arrow


​
 
If you ask me, it handles like a boat. (Using the HKS CT230R chassis)

Probably the excessive camber doing that.

I got a question. Is it safe to use/make hybrids? I thought they were banning people who had them. Kind of mad that I deleted all mine now.

Stay out of the seasonal events and public lobbies with them and you should be fine.
 
Yauma, that Subaru is beautiful :drool:

Also, the only bans so far are for people using them in seasonals.
 
CRX Super Car. Completely unrealistic, but fun and fast. Its RWD with 588hp, VERY light, and can lap nurb at 6:15 on racing soft tires.

HighSpeedRing_6.jpg


Prelude. Also RWD, not as extreme as the crx.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg


Like driving a go cart. Boosted to 273hp, very fun little Honda race car.

NuumlrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg
 


What the ZL1 should have been, LS9 powered...




 
The ZL1 is LS9 powered.
 
Anyone mind pointing me towards a chassie that will make a nice flush (or maybe a little poke) for the Re Amemiya FD3S?

Because MadMike time.
 
Ferrari 599XX:
nrburgringnordschleife3q.jpg


Supra 2JZ 3.0Turbo:
london3i.jpg


BMW M3 Turbo:
topgeartesttrack9.jpg

topgeartesttrack13.jpg


Focus StreetTune:
specialstageroutex12.jpg
 
Hei
The ZL1 is LS9 powered.

Actually it's a new design LSA 6.2L that is less powerful than the LS9 in the ZR1. 580hp vs 638hp ;)
 
Gave these TC's some new life :O
They all meet today's SUPER GT Spesc 👍
RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_2_zps4d5d02cd.jpg

FujiSpeedwayF_zps5b4426de.jpg

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1_zps8f83636f.jpg

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_zpsb7e60932.jpg


Cheers :gtpflag:
 
Actually it's a new design LSA 6.2L that is less powerful than the LS9 in the ZR1. 580hp vs 638hp ;)

It's pretty much a detuned LS9 :lol: The reason it has less power is because of the Corvette. According to GM, nothing can get close to their halo car, so every other car gets the shaft.
 
Hei
It's pretty much a detuned LS9 :lol: The reason it has less power is because of the Corvette. According to GM, nothing can get close to their halo car, so every other car gets the shaft.

This is true. We're on the same page here ;)
 
Hei
It's pretty much a detuned LS9 :lol: The reason it has less power is because of the Corvette. According to GM, nothing can get close to their halo car, so every other car gets the shaft.

Same engine that's in the Cadillac CTS-V.
 
I know, It's a ZR1 LS9 detuned to 580 ish hp.
 
Gave these TC's some new life :O
They all meet today's SUPER GT Spesc 👍

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_1_zps8f83636f.jpg

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_zpsb7e60932.jpg


Cheers :gtpflag:

Odd, the wing's gone, even though you can't get a wing for it in GTAuto...
 
Back