The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,547 views


 
Last edited:
A new unnamed paint chip I found. Seems to be some sort of Blue/Dark Blue colorshift or pearl paint.
Bern-MarketStreet_1_zps8701cf8a.jpg

Looks good Mitch! Definitely one of the more calmer colors to come out of this whole 'hidden paint' ordeal. I should start looking for hidden paints myself. :)
 
GTP_CargoRat
A new unnamed paint chip I found. Seems to be some sort of Blue/Dark Blue colorshift or pearl paint.

I like that
 
My old 750HP RWD R32 GT-R, now recycled after the 2.12 update. :(
aZjZWiBA4Xk.jpg


+spoiler removed:
Groylzi2fOU.jpg

IhSnGKjKIdc.jpg

zpaHjUeo-7w.jpg

aNlxWnDqcY0.jpg
 
@Rage Racer; You should try taking the front bumper off. As in the lower plastic bit. That'll look dope and lower your car more lol! I think the R33 has the same pumper customization too.
 
A few more cars painted with some hidden, unnamed paints. Check out the link in my sig for more.

HighSpeedRing_zps922db43e.jpg


HighSpeedRing_1_zpsb6f6e2ca.jpg


HighSpeedRing_13_zps163a87e8.jpg


HighSpeedRing_11_zps5a325103.jpg


HighSpeedRing_8_zpsd070b72c.jpg
 
KTZ
Here's a picture of my hybrid lotus elise.
ZZ2 engine to 924hp, 720kg, GTF1 suspension, X1's turbo.

I want that.
 
That RX-7 is really nice, Ray!
 
KTZ
Here's a picture of my hybrid lotus elise.
ZZ2 engine to 924hp, 720kg, GTF1 suspension, X1's turbo.

Nice you put a RB26DETT in a Lotus lol.
 
Well, life goes on after 2.13
yet more lowww.....:lol:

aw2u.jpg

35eg.jpg

v0uy.jpg

h43r.jpg
 
@JK83
Just watching your lessons, Thank you slamaster.......:D

@Callmedan
Thank you, mate. 👍

imce.jpg

9j3a.jpg

hw25.jpg
 
They remind me of my Slam Van :( R.I.P Slam Van. You served well in the ValStream and crushing a new-low.
 
7zlc.jpg


676v.jpg


zys8.jpg


wv9m.jpg


6m1j.jpg


d1lf.jpg


Orange M5 + Camaro Edge Special is JK83:s
 
#1 "Formula Drift" RX-7​

-Steering Angle 45º
-720HP
-980kg
-Rename
-and others things more.......


bv1o.jpg

demf.jpg

vei8.jpg

Insane angle.....;)


@Tronrider
Thank you mate. 👍

@Razerman
Cool, the snow is really fun. lol
 
Last edited:
Camaro SS "Edge Special"
GRANKUSTOM EDITION​

ggxh.jpg

xep7.jpg

v7ze.jpg

wcr4.jpg

b2wk.jpg

vmj6.jpg

jaeh.jpg
 
fr5p.jpg


NN paint I found. Silver/Black NN
And I know, Camber :P boooo
 
Last edited:
Back