The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,547 views
9106816485_c26ae7bf3c.jpg



What color is on this S2k
 
picture.php
lol, my latest creation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

The only real thing I see wrong with that is the same thing that has driven me crazy since the games inception, PD, please in GT6, MODEL THE INSIDE OF THE WHEELS!!!! :crazy:
 
y0u1.jpg

ct3m.jpg

xwj5.jpg

kxbm.jpg


I think with these, I will not get into the mud...:lol:
 
Something just wasn't right when I tryed do Indy endurance with crx(Doing it with crx isn't right either:lol:), I think opponents has modded cars since they was just doing wheelies and jumping around :D


At this point I just got enought that crazy endurance, Get a room guys!!!

 
Last edited:
Now my opponents are trying cheat on a spec FGT events:lol:

I'm on 2.13...
 
Blancpain Gallardo SuperTrofeo (R8 LMS engine,gearbox and R8 LMS MR drivetrain) Absolute monster
sl7c.jpg

2JZGTE Volvo 240 Estate, 600 hp, tire shredder
gb9z.jpg

Alfa 8C, Corvette RM chassis
x917.jpg

FC3S, 13B REW from Spirit R, lowered
8966.jpg

Spoon FD2 Type R, 250 HP@9100 RPM, very fun
d0i0.jpg

Slammed Z4 M Coupè, M3 CSL Motor, Dinan 3.91 final drive
nk65.jpg

IS-F, lowered, nothing special.
zkl7.jpg

dykt.jpg
 
Blancpain Gallardo SuperTrofeo (R8 LMS engine,gearbox and R8 LMS MR drivetrain) Absolute monster

2JZGTE Volvo 240 Estate, 600 hp, tire shredder

Alfa 8C, Corvette RM chassis

FC3S, 13B REW from Spirit R, lowered

Spoon FD2 Type R, 250 HP@9100 RPM, very fun

Slammed Z4 M Coupè, M3 CSL Motor, Dinan 3.91 final drive

IS-F, lowered, nothing special.

Love the paint on the is f, what color is it?
 
Are there actually any wingless GT-Rs in-game? I really like the look of that one, Krysalis.

The only ones I can think of is the Standard Tokyo Motor Show and the Premium GT-R Proto (Unless that one has a wing, I forget).
 
I believe the Tokyo concept is the only one .. That's why I still rock the 2.11 offline edition!
 
I believe the Tokyo concept is the only one .. That's why I still rock the 2.11 offline edition!

I would gouge my eyes out if I was stuck racing with the awful AIs of GT5 or have to drive alone without ever racing with humans.
 
How are takin the wings off

How r u takin off wings

Read the first post. "This thread is simply for showing off your hybrids. There is to be no discussion about how these cars are made, or where you can go to find out. If you do anyways, and this becomes a problem, this thread will be locked instantly, so let's try to not make that happen"
 
Back