The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,548 views
9405267582_9094d75252_z.jpg


9404935272_4e57d50205_z.jpg

Another of the 34 and my track day monster. 1:1 Weight/Power ratio is a little scary to drive!
 
Another of the 34 and my track day monster. 1:1 Weight/Power ratio is a little scary to drive!

More Ford GT pictures, please! Also, what parts are on that GT?
 
What chassis do you have on that R34? It looks perfect!
 
More Ford GT pictures, please! Also, what parts are on that GT?

1018 HP
1000 KG

Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Ford GT Spec 2 Chassis
Nascar 4 Speed Transmission
Twin Turbo
I will get some more pictures later. It is a blast to drive! If you want I can share it later?

Nice R34 Carmel. Its a good looking car. 👍
 
Eric1512
1018 HP
1000 KG

Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Ford GT Spec 2 Chassis
Nascar 4 Speed Transmission
Twin Turbo
I will get some more pictures later. It is a blast to drive! If you want I can share it later?

Nice R34 Carmel. Its a good looking car. 👍

Hey Eric could you add me so Incould get that beautifull masterpiece? Thanks.

Ps - Im asking you to add me because of the time zones (its 2 am here atm)

Cheers

Psn - tronrider345
 
Hey Eric could you add me so Incould get that beautifull masterpiece? Thanks.

Ps - Im asking you to add me because of the time zones (its 2 am here atm)

Cheers

Psn - tronrider345

If you can make a setup for it. :)👍 It will give you a challenge on how to put all the power to the ground. 👍
 
Eric1512
If you can make a setup for it. :)👍 It will give you a challenge on how to put all the power to the ground. 👍

If I can handle a 6 speed , 8900kg , 65784 bhp Tank Car on Ch tires, I can handle that. ;)
 
So racing clutch and triple plate work the same way as swaps now too? How about ss racing tires?
 
1018 HP
1000 KG

Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Ford GT Spec 2 Chassis
Nascar 4 Speed Transmission
Twin Turbo
I will get some more pictures later. It is a blast to drive! If you want I can share it later?

Stop! You're making me drool! :drool:

Anyway, it sounds fun as hell. I definitely need to try it out soon.
 
V8 Machines. Just engine swaps, nothing else.


Caterham:
V8 from a 1990 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
450 hp, 480kg
Please, use TCS on this. That's all.

Ginetta:
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71 engine
332hp, 454kg
Much more calm than the Caterham.
Both on share.
 
can any one pm me of how to do these mods or refer me to somewhere that i can learn to do them? :)
 
can any one pm me of how to do these mods or refer me to somewhere that i can learn to do them? :)

Use Google, Thats why it was invented :).


DCybertron When i come back from Canada and i set up my wheel i will use no TCS on that Catherham.
 
Caterham:
Please, use TCS on this. That's all.

If I can drive a 100K X2010 with no assists, what makes this Caterham any different?[/internettoughguy]
 
If I can drive a 100K X2010 with no assists, what makes this Caterham any different?[/internettoughguy]

Now you've just given me an idea for a Caterham X1.:trouble:
 
Unedited shots
Spoon tuned slammed CR-Z

Red Bull Hangar-7_16 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Slammed, wingless .. RUF CTR2 engine

San Galgano Abbey by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Twin charged, slammed with Mine's R34 Motor.. 800-1000hp(depending on the track)

Kyoto - Gion_19 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Kyoto - Gion_20 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Wingless.. Mine's R34 motor and gearbox

Kyoto - Gion_18 by driftinziggy, on Flickr


Heffner R8 Twin Turbo replica

Heffner R8 Monza_1 by driftinziggy, on Flickr

Autodromo Nazionale Monza R8 rear by driftinziggy, on Flickr

HPA twin turbo, slammed

HPA TTTTS by driftinziggy, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Dat colour :drool: May I know the name of that one?​

Sorry for the wait, but it's Cordovan Brown Metallic. I think it comes from 70's Challenger or 73 Charger.



​
 
Last edited:
GTR+ToMuchCamber=Fugly

Slr is ok

Btw, thought 2.14 denied slamming with the Editor?
 
GTR+ToMuchCamber=Fugly

Slr is ok

Btw, thought 2.14 denied slamming with the Editor?

I'm still running 2.11 or 2.12 from when my PS3 died back in March.
 
Oh i wanna try that sky, shared please, add me up sarquescursemark thanks :)
 
Oh i wanna try that sky, shared please, add me up sarquescursemark thanks :)

I'm still running 2.11/.12 So I can't go online. I know the chassis is the GTR TC, and the Camber is quite high, maybe 200/255? I can't exactly remember.
 
Love the looks of your R34 GT-R, Razerman. Great photos. :) 👍

Thank you!

I tried to replicate 3Dx Evo X:

8z9i.jpg


Yeah it does not have supercharger but I got bored fighting with power for hours(will continue later and remove the supercharger).

5wue.jpg


8rmd.jpg


u8lr.jpg
 
Razerman
Thank you!

I tried to replicate 3Dx Evo X:

Yeah it does not have supercharger but I got bored fighting with power for hours(will continue later and remove the supercharger).

That looks beautiful- and I don't say that for many EVO X's
 
That's cool EVO X, Razerman :D, I'm currently having project : Keiichiro Aizawa's MONSTER Machine Supra 800+HP , 3DX ver Tatsuya Shima's 350Z BlackBird 700+HP + RUF CTR BlackBird 700HP and Takayuki Kuroki's ex R200 Club 400R bodykit R33 GTR Vspec 800+HP :)
 
That's cool EVO X, Razerman :D, I'm currently having project : Keiichiro Aizawa's MONSTER Machine Supra 800+HP , 3DX ver Tatsuya Shima's 350Z BlackBird 700+HP + RUF CTR BlackBird 700HP and Takayuki Kuroki's ex R200 Club 400R bodykit R33 GTR Vspec 800+HP :)

There's some project to work with! :D
 
Sorry for the wait, but it's Cordovan Brown Metallic. I think it comes from 70's Challenger or 73 Charger.



​

Too much camber for my taste, but as long as you like those cars, that's all that matters. :)

ISF RM '07 with Petrona TOM'S SC430 GT500 engine swap:
7fP4DHc.jpg


Integra Type-R "Street Model" DC5 '04 with Integra RM engine, chassis, and suspension:
E8D3ksA.jpg


S2000 '06 with Corvette C5 '04 engine, Spoon S2000 Race Car chassis, and Amuse S2000 R1 suspension:
6UVSXwY.jpg


S2000 GT1 Turbo with dirt and snow tires available:
ecBXkDN.jpg
 
Back