The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,548 views
I fixed it, now it churns out 30,000+HP :lol:

This one is for ZDUPH :cheers:

Looks good. But I just don't want to see it in my rear view. :sly:
 
Figured Id build something ridiculously powerful yet still driveable. Fairly sure I succeeded.



0-100km/h in under 3 seconds.
0-400km/h in under 16 seconds
Does the 1000m dash in 14.8 seconds.

Escudo Pikes Peak's Engine, super high RPM Turbo. Did 6:20 around the ring with stock turbos on Racing hard tyres. Being 4am, not going to try it now with the Super Turbo's.
 
I fixed it, now it churns out 30,000+HP :lol:

This one is for ZDUPH :cheers:

9417596010_5eb4638a16_b_d.jpg


9417596080_c7c89ecd43_b_d.jpg

Thanks a ton Rido! B-Spec drives it just like a normal X2010, except it's negative PP! This thing will help me out so much. :cheers:
 
It's not set like that, as you see on the jetta.
 
APXCaramel
It's not set like that, as you see on the jetta.

Is it one of those stupid hydraulic looking cars like Eric has?
 
APXCaramel

Figured. I really want to see if my bouncing Re Amemiya FD3S still works :lol:. You remember that accident of a car?
 
SLS E-CELL



The 4WD acceleration of the electric motor is ridiculous! :scared:
​
 
As hybrids have seemingly returned, this is a reminder to all: This is not a chat thread, and GTPlanet's previous policy barring discussion of how to build hybrids (or links to such things) still stands. Thank you.
 
#nofilter :sly: joking

From the second shot, it reminded me a lot like the Pro Stock drag cars in the NHRA. It just needs the flat spoiler, parachute, decals, and different wheels.
 
Curious yellow is closer to it. It's like neon green/yellow. So beautiful lol

Yes, that's the color it's painted in. ;)

Probably the editing that makes it looks different.
 
I also saw pages back, someone got white letter tires on a G37? Is that only possible pre 2.0 as well?
This post.
 
Last edited:
Twin Turbo Lamborgini Gallardo

Specs

- Stage 1 Twin Turbo System
- 1,000WHP
- Turbo Spool as Blow Off Valve as Gauge
- Provided by Underground Racing






Twin Turbo Lamborghini Murcielago


- Stage 2 Twin Turbo System
- 1,200WHP
- Turbo Spool as Blow Off Valve as Gauge
- Provided by Underground Racing



​
 
Last edited:
hello friends program used to remove the spoiler to the car and change numbers, I have poruqe garage and it only editor I can change the hp, I have the 2.14 update and lost all,thanks for your help and excellent photos
 
Twin Turbo Lamborgini Gallardo

Twin Turbo Lamborghini Murcielago

​
Two questions:
1) Are you on 2.11 or 2.14?
2) Can I add you to borrow-glitch these cars? :)
 
I also saw pages back, someone got white letter tires on a G37? Is that only possible pre 2.0 as well?
This post.

Probably so considering the Corvette and the G37, iirc, are used to chassis swap for each other. PM the guy
 
gtuned
I also saw pages back, someone got white letter tires on a G37? Is that only possible pre 2.0 as well?
This post.

I think this is one of those things that only works before V2.00. Same with the 1969 RM Z28 Camaro chassis under a regular 1969 Z28 Camaro body making the tires bigger.
 
"Turbo Spool as Blow Off Valve as Gauge"

I'm not sure I know what that means

I think he meant working boost gauges and spool up + BOV sound :) Not all cars which cannot be turbocharged without hybriding will work with turbo added, some lose exhaust sound :(

I also have most of Italian supercars with twin turbo kit, but I fitted turbos with loud BOV and spool up sound, on my Murcielago you can hear it loud inside the cockpit with stock exhaust :D

Twin Turbo Murcielago, all stock bar the turbo kit, not broken in - close to 1000HP.

9426896676_315a0f0457_b_d.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back