The hybrid showcase thread [Read OP before posting!]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,129 comments
  • 537,551 views
I just realized I can use my Show PS3 to mod GT5 at v1.0.

It should still work right? And I should be able to do the tire widths?
 
gtuned
I just realized I can use my Show PS3 to mod GT5 at v1.0.

It should still work right? And I should be able to do the tire widths?

Yep. As long as you are running a version of the game before V2.00.
 
Ok im sorry ,can i add you so when you get your ps3 set up ,i can borrow glitch it.
 
Finally nailed the Aizawa's Monster Machine JZA80 Supra RZ, with a finely tuned 2JZGTE engine sporting tweaked boost from the high rpm twin turbo kit, the car managed 802HP/6500rpm and sizeable peak torque of 757ft-lb from as low as 4400rpm :crazy:

The real forte of Monster Machine of course the earth moving torque of 2JZ yeah :p, with mid rpm turbo, peak torque of 935ft-lb/4500rpm and power at similar 803HP. With full body fat - 1500+kg, it reaches 360+kmh with ease at SSR7 :D

Wangan tune project are all made with comfort soft ( street tire ). Pictures coming soon together with recently finished Shima's Porsche Blackbird.


Keiichi Aizawa "Monster Machine" Supra RZ - over 800HP at just over 600PP, capable of easy sub 5 minutes lap at SSR7 on Comfort Soft tires

9435999676_08d2515dc1_c_d.jpg



9435999762_8b4276f0d6_c_d.jpg



9435999728_c19656e5c4_c_d.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
Just over 1030HP, newly bought, no oil change with only Twincharger added, RWD conversion + custom LSD, wing removal and special request paint - Rio Yellow Pearl as requested by TronRider345, this one is for you :cheers:




Italian Beauty and Beast



9436671444_7500bc8a02_b_d.jpg


9436671344_4bb96664e2_b_d.jpg


9436671280_d42c76a18b_b_d.jpg
 
Ridox that car is sick looking man ,would you mind if i borrow glitch cause i have been looking for one forever.
 
Ridox2JZGTE
Just over 1030HP, newly bought, no oil change with only Twincharger added, RWD conversion + custom LSD, wing removal and special request paint - Rio Yellow Pearl as requested by TronRider345, this one is for you :cheers:

Italian Beauty and Beast

That is seriously the perfect paint color. Lamborghini should make that color.
 
That is seriously the perfect paint color. Lamborghini should make that color.

Lambo's Arancio (one of them) is fairly close to that isnt it?
 
Ridox that car is sick looking man ,would you mind if i borrow glitch cause i have been looking for one forever.

Real sorry mate, I have sent the car to TronRider345 :( it was a special request - I have so many request from my online friends already :(
 
Ridox that car is sick looking man ,would you mind if i borrow glitch cause i have been looking for one forever.

Yo man, add tronrider345 , I will put dat ass on share later. :dopey:

Real sorry mate, I have sent the car to TronRider345 :( it was a special request - I have so many request from my online friends already :(

And I apreciate a lot man, seriously, thank you very much!!! :bowdown:

Legen...wait for it ... :gtpflag: ... dary!!!
 
here are some new!
The BMW 560i V12 with wider track:
kxud.jpg
1yb6.jpg
kyxm.jpg


The Buick GNX R/T wide track:
7flg.jpg
peud.jpg


and the Z31 300ZX RB26DETT:
8df3.jpg
4ohi.jpg
9a9d.jpg
 
The wheels look so much better now that they are out further on the GNX. 👍
 
thx, that is something I´m allways looking for... the same on the M5! the original chassis is quite to narrow! and no, it´s not the RS6 or Toyota GT1 chassis! ;)
 
Nismo34
Lambo's Arancio (one of them) is fairly close to that isnt it?

Yeah. But its not perfect. Its close but that one is just right
 
here are some new!
The BMW 560i V12 with wider track:
kxud.jpg
1yb6.jpg
kyxm.jpg


The Buick GNX R/T wide track:
7flg.jpg
peud.jpg


and the Z31 300ZX RB26DETT:
8df3.jpg
4ohi.jpg
9a9d.jpg

Absolutely love the Buick. Do you think if I sent you a f/r you could put it on share for me so I could borrow-glitch it?
 
tronrider thank you so much ,ill add you later cause im not on my ps3 right now .
 
Absolutely love the Buick. Do you think if I sent you a f/r you could put it on share for me so I could borrow-glitch it?

yes, of course! send a friendship to "kiliang40", I will add you in may be 8-9 hours... it´s almost 0 o´clock in germany! so it´s time for bed now... ;)
 
Corvette Z06 C5 Twin Turbo

- Stage 1 Twin Turbo System
- 700HP
- Turbo Spool, Gauge, BOV
- Provided by GReddy







All my creations are on Sport Hards​
 
Last edited:
vxu4.jpg

0ytp.jpg


Current Performance_________________

Displacement_________________2340cc
Max.Power____________835HP/8000rpm
Max.Torque__________549ft-lb/8000rpm
Drivetrain________________________FR
Weight______________________1130kg
Performance Points_______________730

-Engine: V8 (GT500)
-Chassi: Lotus Espirit
-Drivetrain: C-WEST RAZO (RWD)
-LSD: C-WEST RAZO
-Transmission: (7 Gears)
-Clutch: Triple-Plate
-Flywheel: Racing
-Catalytic Converte: Racing
-835HP = (Turbo)
-Weight Reduction (Stage 5)
-Steering Angle 45º
-Lowered
-Color Body: GT JAPANESE 001 (M)
-Color Wheels: GT POLARIZED 001 (Cs)
-Rename: SILVIA - 240FD (V8)
 
Last edited:
What kind of car is that? I want it. :)
 
Back