• Thread starter Fyshokid
  • 4,124 comments

Fyshokid

Some guy
Premium
Denmark
Denmark
Fyshokid
For trading of these cars, go HERE. This thread is simply for showing off your hybrids. There is to be no discussion about how these cars are made, or where you can go to find out. If you do anyways, and this becomes a problem, this thread will be locked instantly, so let's try to not make that happen :)

Also, please don't PM the people who posts pics asking about any of this either.

Of course, discussion about the specs of the cars are alright, like amount of horsepower, or ride-height etc., along with talk about the pictures themselves (until someone higher up says otherwise, anyway).

TL;DR

For those of you who
don't know how these cars are made: Don't ask.
For those of you who
do know how these cars are made: Don't tell.
Just post pictures, thanks.

Alright, with that out of the way, here's a few pictures I've taken over the past few weeks:

Alright, your turn!

That Ferrari looks great in black!
Nice. 👍

And does the floating delorean have front wheels but none at the back, or is it just looking that way?

That Ferrari looks great in black!
Nice. 👍

And does the floating delorean have front wheels but none at the back, or is it just looking that way?
You're right. The back wheels are missing. This was a glitch in the game, however, and didn't actually have anything to do with hybriding, lol.

And that's exactly why I originally didn't post any photo here..
The quality of my pictures is just bad and I don't bother to learn the photomode. I'm just busy with other stuff...

However..

anothereiger.jpg

RX-7 R26B 4 Rotor powered on a wider chassis
78b78108-6f5a-415d-80a3-1c105cc2fa87_zpsd1a126c0.jpg

Viper LFA V10 Powered. Extra low. Needs more Low! (Photo credit to Insecure / Onomatopeja_
20130303-OdcinekSpecjalny-RouteX_8_zps4a40fdf8.jpg

And that's exactly why I originally didn't post any photo here..
The quality of my pictures is just bad and I don't bother to learn the photomode. I'm just busy with other stuff...

However..
Awesome!:drool: If you don't mind me asking, does that thing really have dirt tires on it?:eek: (assuming it's not a problem :scared:)

Last edited:
Black F10 and Blue F2007. I was in a race, together with KraigA in the blue one, and others in normal red ones, however, like anything involving my internet, I got disonnected :indiff:

Sorry for my rubbish camera skills.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 "flush/wide stance" Fitted with the high revving 4A-GZE Group A Motor.

mtasotarmac1v.jpg

mtasotarmac.jpg

Latest Posts

Back