The "I've got the F2007" thread

I just got my F2007 (JPN version of the game, the thing costs 200mil!). Did the same race for about 4 hours (and yes, I took breaks). When I first drove it, I thought the game was in fast forward. Everything feels so much faster, even at speeds that I've done in other cars. Crazy car to drive.

When I first drove it, I thought the game was in fast forward. Everything feels so much faster, even at speeds that I've done in other cars. Crazy car to drive.
lol, yea i was thinking the same ^_^
+ using the d-pad with the F2007 is a no-go XD
where can i get a 360toPS3 adapter? j/k :P

How have you guys possibly saved up the required credits for the car already? I'm no where near making the required 2,000,000Cr.

Some people are just addicted.

With me at the moment, I can make 32,500 in about 4 minutes.

Do it 10 times and you make 325,000. It just requires patience.

does it really matter? I can understand folk not wanting "text speak", but thats just a minor abreviation...

Yes it matters, read the thread on it. Spent a year in Japan, they consider it the 'N' word and are deeply offended by it. Read the rules, noobs. Repeat offenders will be banned. JORDAN & MODS are trying to run a respectable site as you never know who might pop in...PDI might not answer questions but they listen to criticism, and this is a fine site to find it so keep it classy...

Yes it matters, read the thread on it. Spent a year in Japan, they consider it the 'N' word and are deeply offended by it. Read the rules, noobs. Repeat offenders will be banned. JORDAN & MODS are trying to run a respectable site as you never know who might pop in...PDI might not answer questions but they listen to criticism, and this is a fine site to find it so keep it classy...

listen, when I was pointed in the right direction by some (nicer) member I realised my mistake and I instantly went through all my posts and edited them!

There's no need to be so stuck up just cos you've been a member here longer than I have, if you joined one of the other forums I was on and you made a mistake I wouldn't start calling you a "n00b" and go about it the way you have! Id just do what the other guy did for me and point you to the direction of the rule that says what you did was wrong!

And as for Japanese people considering it to be like the 'N' word I think you going a bit OTT!! I know Japanese folk and they dont really care, as said above its the equivilant of calling a Scottish person a Scott. Im Scottish and calling me or other Scottish people Scotts is NOTHING like the 'N' word!

Grow up and get of your high horse!

From what i have seen on this site so far, the conduct of some of the members has been very questionable.
Is this not meant to be a "classy site"
I know this is off topic but i didnt think you would want another thread made with all these mario karters posting
Roll on GTA IV then it will be the hardcore GT players left:dopey:

On that note... I think "S" type tires are actually the standard race tires, since there's no way this car would hold the corners as it does on S2's (locked tire choice for Time Trials).

I don't know if the tire choice makes any difference, I've fitted N1 tires and I couldn't feel any difference, I'm yet to try R3 tires but I rather stay away from R spec tires.

+ using the d-pad with the F2007 is a no-go XD

Using 900º wheel turning angle to control the F2007 is a no-no-no-go.

Off-topic: I hope they include Formula 3000 or similar cars in the final game, It would be awesome.

So with the G25 you need 900 degree of steer for the F1? There is no option to change that?

By the way, I hear you can adjust something to turn the car better? The Max turning angle? How will that work with F1?

Nope cant race F2007 online
Cant get the pp down low enough:ill:
And i havnt seen a race that u can enter

There has been a video going around wihch shows 16 F12007 cars.. How did they do this if you can't enter a race.

Also, the vido that I posted from GamerTV last week, showed the F1 car mixed up with 'normal' cars.

Are you saying that in its current form, you can do time-trials with the F1 car?

Jon

There has been a video going around wihch shows 16 F12007 cars.. How did they do this if you can't enter a race.

Also, the vido that I posted from GamerTV last week, showed the F1 car mixed up with 'normal' cars.

Are you saying that in its current form, you can do time-trials with the F1 car?

Jon
As for the 16 F2007 cars in one race, perhaps it was the Ferrari dealer event?

I guess that video you are refering to is the one I captured.

Arcade Mode + Single Race + 101 AI = 16 F2007 on track.

Any of you got the F2007 before the Spec II update?

I did, and I am pretty sure that I saw those things on the wheels, don't know how you call them in english so here's a picture:

image_large

I saw them when I spun in-game, because in replays they were gone. Now, after the update, they seem to be forever gone. They are not in-game nor in replays.

From what i have seen on this site so far, the conduct of some of the members has been very questionable.
Is this not meant to be a "classy site"
I know this is off topic but i didnt think you would want another thread made with all these mario karters posting
Roll on GTA IV then it will be the hardcore GT players left:dopey:

Sure the site has its fair share of overly jumpy members who correct all too often, but don't take that as an indicator of the majority.

After you've been here a year or so you'll realize who is a respectable member and who you shouldn't mind as far as criticism goes. You'll probably see why some of those members go vigilante, also.

"Japanese" being an insult is probably a result of WWII and how they became treated in the US (probably elsewhere, too) and thrown into camps when people believed they were all conspiring against the US. I don't think they are only taking offense because you are shortening it. ;)

Good to see a person with manners
ill stick around for a while then
been playing GT since game one and didnt really know about this place til this prologue got released
Thank you:)

I'm going to do the A1 race over and over for the F1 car, I've calculated it'll take me around 6 ½ hours of driving+seconds of pushing x. 85 times the same race...

Hey guys,
So there only is 900 degree steering for the F1 with G25? Can I go to DFP or GT DFP settings and change to mode like beginner to have 180 degree steer? Anything like that to make it more realistic with the G25 wheel.

You can't change it on the G25, I don't know about the DFGT.

Besides, 180º won't make it more realistic tho. F1 cars have something like 440º of wheel rotation.

I'm going to do the A1 race over and over for the F1 car, I've calculated it'll take me around 6 ½ hours of driving+seconds of pushing x. 85 times the same race...

Follow my Money Making Tutorial and you'll find yourself driving the F1 3 hours earlier than you expect LOL

EDIT: ****, someone merge this post with my previous post :yuck:

Back