The "I've got the F2007" thread

I unlocked the F2007 yesterday after doing 3 hours on A-8, it is fun to do races with it, lol 16 cars.

You can't change it on the G25, I don't know about the DFGT.

Besides, 180º won't make it more realistic tho. F1 cars have something like 440º of wheel rotation.

Oh, well too bad you can't change it to 440

I unlocked the F2007 yesterday after doing 3 hours on A-8, it is fun to do races with it, lol 16 cars.

Can you confirm what kind of races you can do with the F1 car.. Someone suggested that you couldn't and then another put a post that I didn't understand.

Where can you race the F1? Online? Arcade? Events???

Anything you can tell me about this would be appreciated

Jon

Do I need all Gold? Or can I still runaway with 2nd and 3rd places to Unlock and buy the F1?

You just have to beat the event on 3rd place (bronze medal).

Thats good. I hear on some events its almost Impossible to get GOLD in Pro Physics. I'm one of the people that is very stubborn when it comes to SIM games and have something set to EASY ;) :ouch:

It's a blast to drive this thing! though the engine sound is pretty bad compared to real life :indiff:

How fast have you been at Suzuka on time trail btw? ;)

Follow my Money Making Tutorial and you'll find yourself driving the F1 3 hours earlier than you expect LOL

EDIT: ****, someone merge this post with my previous post :yuck:

I thin kyou mean 3 hours LATER, since the ramming system sucks, always when i nudge the wall just a really little bit it gives me a penalty, but i can ram the wall in full speed without being penalized 0.o
This method is pretty unreliable

The engine sounds EXACTLY like the one in real life. I've seen many F1 races live (i'm a marshal) and it sounds very good.
but if you compare it to a Schumacher on board vid you'll hear a big difference, at least I do..

I thin kyou mean 3 hours LATER, since the ramming system sucks, always when i nudge the wall just a really little bit it gives me a penalty, but i can ram the wall in full speed without being penalized 0.o
This method is pretty unreliable

Ramming? No ramming on purpose during de flying lap. So no, you don't rely on ramming using this method, just plain and simple slipstream. That's why you have to wait 'til the clock hits 9:40 to get the slipstream from the slower cars on track.

Ramming? No ramming on purpose during de flying lap. So no, you don't rely on ramming using this method, just plain and simple slipstream. That's why you have to wait 'til the clock hits 9:40 to get the slipstream from the slower cars on track.

I mean into the walls, my friend

Got this car about an hour ago, freaking WOW it is awesome. Engine sings beautifully and the handling is out of this world!!!! Gonna go get some more practice in now!

i just got it too and have been racing it round high speed ring flat out since can do a 51.03x with a control pad, i need a wheel!

i just got it too and have been racing it round high speed ring flat out since can do a 51.03x with a control pad, i need a wheel!

You sure thats a correct time? I can get my FordGT around there in 46

I think
:scared:

**Edit**

Sorry, I had an image of Daytona when I read that. :P

Hello,

Sorry if I've missed something (or I'm just being dumb) but how are people setting online time trial records using the F2007? I can't get the performance points anything like 650!

The current World 1 & 2 in the PP650 Daytona Speedway Timetrial/Pro set their times using the F2007?

Once again apologies if I've missed the obvious!

I hope i got the F2007 soon. :) I have already 1,3 Million Credits, but I must finish 2 races in S-Class to get the F2007. And i must buy The Mine´s GT-R and the ford GT. But after that I get him, can I drive anyRace with him in S-Class??

I decided not to worry about the F2007 in my Japanese version, I'm just buying & driving all the other race cars & the cool cars like the 60' Vette.

I'll have plenty of time to get the F2007 with the North American version.

Im not rushing to get the F1 car either, mainly because I doubt I could control it without a wheel :P

For those who have got it, does the car have a realistic 'hitbox' - by that I mean the interiors of the cars is spectacular but im skeptical about the outside; my question being can the F1 wheels fit between another F1 cars' in a side by side situation?

I decided not to worry about the F2007 in my Japanese version, I'm just buying & driving all the other race cars & the cool cars like the 60' Vette.

I'll have plenty of time to get the F2007 with the North American version.

props to those hardcorde gt fans. I mean buying both shows how much we really care about this game...PROPS!!!

On my way to unlocking my second F1 (Car #6 in the original red) already (yes, that qualifies as addiction.)

Then I'm going to do it again in the US release.

Maybe it's just me, but I've bought Kimi's #6 Ferrari in metalic red, and when I go to arcade races against other F1, they give me Massa's #5 in traditional red.

Back