The JGTC Racing LeagueFinished 

• Thread starter TorqueAE86
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does there need to be any news? All the information is on the first post, and no its not going to be suspended due to the release of CC.

Is for me! I gotta make some awesome courses. :lol:

(Nah not really. But I will do some awesome courses tomorrow after the qualifying. :sly:)

it doesn't say who's hosting it or if there's a club to join etc
Well it'll be hosted by either Kaz or RD (I'm not available on Weds), and it'll be a public room.

However, if we end up getting random people joining in and messing up everything, we will switch to a club room, which means you lot have to join the GT community club (same name) and race from there. Also, some of the races may get switched up, providing if CC let's us create more JGTC tracks (TI Circuit, Malaysia, old Fuji Speedway, etc.)

Last edited:
you guys should race with Exodus-Fury89 he has and or making, near all initial D tracks
Don't ever mention him. You may all think he's cool and all, but us Touge racers know he's a fraud. He's extremely annoying with a mic, and he will try anything to make people say he won a race. Plus there are a lot of other racers who can make better tracks. For example, @RCKakashi14 has made a great replica of Mt. Haurna (Akina).

Don't ever mention him. You may all think he's cool and all, but us Touge racers know he's a fraud. He's extremely annoying with a mic, and he will try anything to make people say he won a race. Plus there are a lot of other racers who can make better tracks. For example, @RCKakashi14 has made a great replica of Mt. Haurna (Akina).

Don't forget my replica of Hakone Nanamagari... :lol:

Sorry but no, I try to stay away from exodus, I seriously dislikes his involvement into the touge scene, n in all honesty he ruined it hard for all the old guys in touge

A bit off topic, since you mentioned me and all...

I created another variant of Mt. Akina, but using Eifel as base. Named as "Mt. Akina II"

The championship schedule has been changed, since CC let's us recreate (or at least try to) real life courses.

Championship Schedule

Round 1: Fuji Speedway - 55 Laps - October 1st & October 3rd

Round 2: Okayama International Circuit (CC Made)- 53 Laps - October 14th & 17th

Round 3: Twin Ring Motegi - 56 Laps - October 28th & 31th

Round 4: Fuji Speedway 90s (CC Made) - 69 Laps - November 11th & 14th

Round 5: Suzuka Circuit - 52 Laps - November 25th & 28th

Round 6: Autopolis Circuit (CC Made) - 57 Laps - December 9th & 12th

Round 7: Chang International Circuit (CC Made) - 56 Laps - December 16th & 19th

Round 8: Kuala Lumpur International Circuit (CC Made) - 70 Laps - January 6th & 9th (Big gap due to Holidays)

Final Round: Sportsland Sugo (CC Made) - 60 Laps - January 13th & 16th

Has also been updated on the first post.

The championship schedule has been changed, since CC let's us recreate (or at least try to) real life courses.

Championship Schedule

Round 1: Fuji Speedway - 55 Laps - October 1st & October 3rd

Round 2: Okayama International Circuit (CC Made)- 53 Laps - October 14th & 17th

Round 3: Twin Ring Motegi - 56 Laps - October 28th & 31th

Round 4: Fuji Speedway 90s (CC Made) - 69 Laps - November 11th & 14th

Round 5: Suzuka Circuit - 52 Laps - November 25th & 28th

Round 6: Autopolis Circuit (CC Made) - 57 Laps - December 9th & 12th

Round 7: Chang International Circuit (CC Made) - 56 Laps - December 16th & 19th

Round 8: Kuala Lumpur International Circuit (CC Made) - 70 Laps - January 6th & 9th (Big gap due to Holidays)

Final Round: Sportsland Sugo (CC Made) - 60 Laps - January 13th & 16th

Has also been updated on the first post.
I retired from the Core FGT Series, so, I may have time for this JGTC Racing League.

I just couldn't attend the round because I don't have the car ready yet and that I was very busy.

But I promise that I will try my best to attend the most rounds as I can.

I retired from the Core FGT Series, so, I may have time for this JGTC Racing League.

I just couldn't attend the round because I don't have the car ready yet and that I was very busy.

But I promise that I will try my best to attend the most rounds as I can.

That's a shame. :boggled:

Anyway, since all the other hosts are busy... I'll make the lobby now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back