• Thread starter TorqueAE86
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our main goal is to end up with something like:
round7_picture%20(8).jpg

:sly: :lol:

Dawh my au CERUMO Supra is at the back. :lol:

Can we just get a hands up to see who will be attending tomorrow's event? Just say yay or nay in your post. If we don't get much, the three of us won't attend since something's sort of come up. :indiff:
Edit: Timing will be from like 2 PM to maybe 11 PM GMT. :cheers:

Can we just get a hands up to see who will be attending tomorrow's event? Just say yay or nay in your post. If we don't get much, the three of us won't attend since something's sort of come up. :indiff:
Edit: Timing will be from like 2 PM to maybe 11 PM GMT. :cheers:

you said 7pm race start? also why a 30 minute qualifier for a 40 minute race?, why not just 10 minute qualifier 1H race? I can only race till 8:45 as i have GTP ES Practice

you said 7pm race start? also why a 30 minute qualifier for a 40 minute race?, why not just 10 minute qualifier 1H race? I can only race till 8:45 as i have GTP ES Practice
This is just a free roam session..... the actual beta sessions will start later. Also, if you didn't read, Quailfying will be on Weds/Thurs, at 7 PM GMT. The race will be on Sat, and it's a sprint race, with 70 laps or so. So it makes more sense to hold at least an 30 min qualifying session since the race is on a different day altogether. Do you guys even read what was posted before you join? :grumpy: :P
Tomorrow is just where you can meet us and other members and have a laugh. You don't have to join, but if you do a lobby should be up between 2 PM and 11 PM. (Maybe)

Edit: Also edited the intro to make it a little more easier to find the important things (Car specs, etc.)

Last edited:
This is just a free roam session..... the actual beta sessions will start later. Also, if you didn't read, Quailfying will be on Weds/Thurs, at 7 PM GMT. The race will be on Sat, and it's a sprint race, with 70 laps or so. So it makes more sense to hold at least an 30 min qualifying session since the race is on a different day altogether. Do you guys even read what was posted before you join? :grumpy: :P
Tomorrow is just where you can meet us and other members and have a laugh. You don't have to join, but if you do a lobby should be up between 2 PM and 11 PM. (Maybe)

Edit: Also edited the intro to make it a little more easier to find the important things (Car specs, etc.)
GG, don't embarrass yourself.

Rules and regulations
The races will happen once every two weeks. Fridays will be practice session time, and on Saturday there will be a 30 minute qualifying session, then a 40 minute race, timing will depend on whatever time is best for the majority of participants.

It is mandatory at all times to try keep it clean. So, no ramming, side-swiping, pit-maneuvering, etc. A good knowlage on real racing would come in handy too.

Between 5 to 7 PM BST, it sounds good to me. 👍

The meet up lobby is now up!!!
You can join between now and maybe 10 PM GMT. (Hosts will obviously change during time frame)

Eeek! I won't be able to join today! I don't even have my machine of choice set up! D:

Eeek! I won't be able to join today! I don't even have my machine of choice set up! D:

Me neither, I don't have my car ready yet.
You guys don't need to have your cars set up... You just need to join so that we know how many members we have that are willing to drive in the first season. That's why its called a "Meet Up"

And have some fun, maybe race people in other classes, to see how your driving stacks up. :sly: :lol:

You guys don't need to have your cars set up... You just need to join so that we know how many members we have that are willing to drive in the first season. That's why its called a "Meet Up"

And have some fun, maybe race people in other classes, to see how your driving stacks up. :sly: :lol:
I know, but the problem is that I'm racing into a other series at same hour, so I won't probably be able to race here today.

*Important*
As their have been some confusion as to what cars everyone's using, please resubmit your car for season one (just say it in a post). THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING ONCE SUBMITTED, your going to have to use that car for the season. Again, I'm using the LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01'.

Also, the season schedule will be posted shortly in the first post. Just what type of race do you guys want: 60-70ish laps sprint, or 1 hour endurance?

*Important*
As their have been some confusion as to what cars everyone's using, please resubmit your car for season one (just say it in a post). THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING ONCE SUBMITTED, your going to have to use that car for the season. Again, I'm using the LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01'.

Also, the season schedule will be posted shortly in the first post. Just what type of race do you guys want: 60-70ish laps sprint, or 1 hour endurance?

I'll still be using the au CERUMO SUPRA 01'.

60-70 laps is around 1H30 2H depending on track so i would like the 60 - 70 laps option providing race start is 8pm on the dot.

PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R

I'll also take the Pennzoil zexel gtr
You can take only 1 car, as there changes during the season aren't allowed. I thought that you were driving the Takata Dome NSX, no?

Ok I'm then I'm closing the lobby....
Then @Harsk100, why did you say you could make it? :confused:
I didn't say that I could. I said that I couldn't make it.

Nevermind: I was busy, so, I couldn't make it to the Testing.

You can take only 1 car, as there changes during the season aren't allowed. I thought that you were driving the Takata Dome NSX, no?

I didn't say that I could. I said that I couldn't make it.

Nevermind: I was busy, so, I couldn't make it to the Testing.

Please use the multi-quote functionality or edit function. Every time you hit the Reply button, that post is added to the reply box. Or hit +Quote to queue them up and Insert Quotes, so you don't jump to the bottom every time. Or highlight a bit of post and click the new Reply/Quote buttons in the pop up.

Please use the multi-quote functionality or edit function. Every time you hit the Reply button, that post is added to the reply box. Or hit +Quote to queue them up and Insert Quotes, so you don't jump to the bottom every time. Or highlight a bit of post and click the new Reply/Quote buttons in the pop up.
Okay. I'm sorry. But I'm still learning how to use multi-quote functionality. And I still don't know how to delete posts.

Pretty sure they took the Takata out of the line up no?
We did, you guys voted to kick the 03' cars out so yeah.

Also actually you are allowed 2 people per car, but your not really teammates. So you can't like share tunes or what have you. Your both driving for yourselves. 👍

Edit (*IMPORTANT*): The championship schedule has been posted in the first post. Please read it carefully, and note that the first qualifying session starts NEXT WEDNESDAY :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back