The JGTC Racing LeagueFinished 

• Thread starter TorqueAE86
  • 174 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a room. I'm purchasing the car now.
This actually brings me on to another point. At any time during the season, like for example during the 1 week separation, any member is allowed to open practice or test lobbies. However, we ask that these lobbies be opened as "Public" so that it can also generate interest to others who may join. :cheers:

And if you have any complaints/suggestions about our two anthems, please send them to @KazaMR2 via a PM. I'm fairly sure he would like to read and answer them. 👍

Edit: And because Kaza was too dumb to remember this, all copyrights and ownership belong to the makers of both songs.

Last edited:
how serious do you want this series to be? after a few runs in various cars of the various car makers there is over 2.5 seconds separating the fastest car and the slowest car round suzuka.

I would also like to change to the Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 to make the grid more diverse

Last edited:
how serious do you want this series to be? after a few runs in various cars of the various car makers there is over 2.5 seconds separating the fastest car and the slowest car round suzuka.

I would also like to change to the Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 to make the grid more diverse
At Saturday's official test session (which should be from around 5 PM- 7ish PM GMT) we'll look at the timesheets to see the difference. Sure, they may be a 2.5 second gap between the cars, but your not taking into consideration the different skill levels of the drivers. Some may be better drivers, some worse (no disrespect). However if the skill factor isn't very big, then we might need to spec each individual car.

As for seriousness, we're dead serious about getting the first season under way, but, as stated in the opening post, we don't want overly serious drivers who only care about winning the championship (yes there will be a drivers championship, but more info on that later). Sure, winning is great and all, and it is probably the main objective of most drivers (me included), but we also want to create bonds and friendships with other drivers, maybe even help each other out in difficult times. Because this league isn't just about JGTC, we're hoping to move into other categories, such as GT3, LMPGT, and maybe even D1 and street racing. So in short, yes we're serious, but not so serious that we'll end up being lonely with no friends. :cheers:

Wait there's only a maybe plan to spec each individual car? The cars should be specced to run as CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. There should be no rewards for being a slower driver. None whatsoever. All the friendship stuff comes along with being a respectable driver and a good person.

At Saturday's official test session (which should be from around 5 PM- 7ish PM GMT) we'll look at the timesheets to see the difference. Sure, they may be a 2.5 second gap between the cars, but your not taking into consideration the different skill levels of the drivers. Some may be better drivers, some worse (no disrespect). However if the skill factor isn't very big, then we might need to spec each individual car.

As for seriousness, we're dead serious about getting the first season under way, but, as stated in the opening post, we don't want overly serious drivers who only care about winning the championship (yes there will be a drivers championship, but more info on that later). Sure, winning is great and all, and it is probably the main objective of most drivers (me included), but we also want to create bonds and friendships with other drivers, maybe even help each other out in difficult times. Because this league isn't just about JGTC, we're hoping to move into other categories, such as GT3, LMPGT, and maybe even D1 and street racing. So in short, yes we're serious, but not so serious that we'll end up being lonely with no friends. :cheers:
Wait there's only a maybe plan to spec each individual car? The cars should be specced to run as CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. There should be no rewards for being a slower driver. None whatsoever. All the friendship stuff comes along with being a respectable driver and a good person.

I like to be out driven, to be beat by another driver not to be beaten by another car; if that's the case then you'll get a massive spread within the field and no close racing, then you'll get people giving up because their machinery won't pull as hard or have enough top speed etc.

Hmmm, I mean your not wrong on that subject, but the u kinda have to accept the fact that there are gonna be stronger cars out there, even in real life some cars are naturally just faster then others by how they are made, but it's not really about that because like before at the end of the day, u doing what u like, and also... personally I don't like regulated specific cars because ur car should be the way u want it to be, not like a specific HP then the others or a specific weight then the other, because then that would just take away from how u want your car to run.

Literally this defeats the point of having a fair race. You will lose the interest of many people if the cars are no regulated fairly because people will question what is the point in competing when there is a faster car which will inevitably win every race.

Hey. They stated in the beginning they didn't want it to be serious. As much as I agree with you it's what they. Want. It's just not the series for us it seems.

Hey. They stated in the beginning they didn't want it to be serious. As much as I agree with you it's what they. Want. It's just not the series for us it seems.
Well as also stated in the beginning, we are all very busy with other issues, so you could create specs for the cars if you want, and send them to us to evaluate and edit. Like when we get time, stuff like a course list and a season schedule will all go up. You guys aren't really patient...

Last edited:
Well as also stated in the beginning, we are all very busy with other issues, so you could create specs for the cars if you want, and send them to us to evaluate and edit. Like when we get time, stuff like a course list and a season schedule will all go up. You guys aren't really patient...
Normally when someone creates the thread they have a at least have an idea of what the schedule is. Also like what I said a few posts ago why don't you use the specs from Filo's friends league.

Normally when someone creates the thread they have a at least have an idea of what the schedule is. Also like what I said a few posts ago why don't you use the specs from Filo's friends league.
But normally with noobs who have never done league, they don't. And if we are allowed to use those specs, then I don't mind. But we either need to make specs for the 03' cars and 04' Z or get rid of those cars altogether. Thoughts?

But normally with noobs who have never done league, they don't. And if we are allowed to use those specs, then I don't mind. But we either need to make specs for the 03' cars and 04' Z or get rid of those cars altogether. Thoughts?
I say we should get rid of the 03' or 04' cars. This would help make BoP much easier.

I'd say either we get them out, or someone could spec them.

Well who ever is driving an 03' car or the 04' Z, suck it up, go more old school and pick one of the others.

We want to be serious...? If we really wanted to this to be serious, we would have micro manage all the cars trust me, but like I said before I wanted this to be fun, n having cars at different specs doesn't seem right because it's not the way u want them to be, n if u want the cars micro managed, I might do it, but don't blame me if u don't like the regs that we give u on the car

We want to be serious...? If we really wanted to this to be serious, we would have micro manage all the cars trust me, but like I said before I wanted this to be fun, n having cars at different specs doesn't seem right because it's not the way u want them to be, n if u want the cars micro managed, I might do it, but don't blame me if u don't like the regs that we give u on the car
Um, we already settled this dispute.

Well @TNR_KING_FILO, are we allowed to use your friends specs or were you just advertising? :lol:
But really, are we?
Yeah he doesn't care for GT6 anymore, he's at college now so he has no free time. secondly i've also noticed joining random JGTC / GT500 lobbies, fixed specs with full engine tuning at 500bhp 1150kg work very well. as this allows every car to hit the BHP requirement and not be at 487bhp or lower. I have spec's myself but they have not been raced yet, haven't found a lot of interest to run a JGTC series, spec haven't been used in an open lobby

Oh ik, most likely I won't be regs because of my work schedule, tht y I said "we"
Hence why you said 'don't blame me'. So we are not going to blame anyone, if you want to set up races with just one set of regs you may as well just go casual and create a club solely for that.

Last edited:
Ight, whatever u say kid
image.jpg

Yeah he doesn't care for GT6 anymore, he's at college now so he has no free time. secondly i've also noticed joining random JGTC / GT500 lobbies, fixed specs with full engine tuning at 500bhp 1150kg work very well. as this allows every car to hit the BHP requirement and not be at 487bhp or lower. I have spec's myself but they have not been raced yet, haven't found a lot of interest to run a JGTC series, spec haven't been used in an open lobby
Adding full engine upgrades doesn't make the cars as realistic as they could be. And for your friends specs, all the cars should reach their HP with an oil change.

Well here are the specs for each car:

HONDA
36097558.jpg

LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
MOBIIL 1 NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
ARTA NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
Castrol MUGEN NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
RAYBRIG NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG

TOYOTA
TRD1.jpg

Castrol TOM's Supra 01: 465 HP, 1100 KG
au CERUMO SUPRA 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
DENSO SARD Supra GT 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 97': 480 HP, 1150 KG

NISSAN
IR1yGwt.jpg

PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG

OTHERS
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 00': 490 HP, 1200 KG
BMW/McLaren F1 GTR 97': 450 HP, 1150 KG

Make sure you get the right spec for each car, and if any need adjustments, let us know. :cheers:

Edit: Also this Saturday will be our first official testing session. Just to meet everyone on track and get a feel for races and such. If not neither of us are available, feel free to open a lobby yourselves , and announce it here. Timing doesn't matter, the lobby will probably be open for most of the day till maybe 11 PM GMT. :cheers:

Last edited:
Well here are the specs for each car:

HONDA
View attachment 448112
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
MOBIIL 1 NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
ARTA NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
Castrol MUGEN NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
RAYBRIG NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG

TOYOTA
View attachment 448114
Castrol TOM's Supra 01: 465 HP, 1100 KG
au CERUMO SUPRA 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
DENSO SARD Supra GT 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 97': 480 HP, 1150 KG

NISSAN
View attachment 448116

PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG

OTHERS
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 00': 490 HP, 1200 KG
BMW/McLaren F1 GTR 97': 450 HP, 1150 KG

Make sure you get the right spec for each car, and if any need adjustments, let us know. :cheers:
Looks pretty good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back