The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to hand it to you for making the new speculation topic so quick!

Thought it would take at least a day or so to appear! :)

My speculation for the June DLC will be as follows - we shall have some new cars and
a track variation of an existing track which I hope will be Dragon Tail Gardens but I suspect
more likely Alsace.

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

I didn’t want to get truly involved in this thread, but whatever.

Look at the update pattern. We’ve received a new track layout, and a real track in alternating fashion (Kyoto Yamagiwa+Miyabi, Monza, BMB Infield, Tsukuba, Dragontrail Gardens, Le Mans). With us receiving a real track with this update, there is little to no chance of us getting Spa with the June update.

There, saved you from disappointment.

Next update will surely an alternative layout from existing tracks. Alsace and Dragon Trail come to mind that the evidence were clear some screenshots showing connected roads that were not ready yet. However, I want to know if there is other variations of Tokyo... As for cars, might wait for Kaz to post the usual teaser tweet I guess...

Anyway, just praying for August we going to have Spa added in game... :bowdown: Or not... :banghead:

Remember guys, anything you/we hate or it's not liked (enough) ..is ready to be added to the game ...

so be carefull with the wishlist ...

IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back