The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure the GT ones, 787B's, Minoltas, R390 and so on are legends. But except of these I don't need further cars from the past.

I wouldn't mind of more normal cars from this time, actually 2014 and newer. Cars beginning of 50k $ and going up which most of us will never drive.
For example the new BMW M5 testing again a Mercedes in same class. Or E-cars and hybrids.
Not prototypes, cars what you see on the street

For sure the GT ones, 787B's, Minoltas, R390 and so on are legends. But except of these I don't need further cars from the past.

They have 3 premium le mans winner "almost" ready for PS4-GTS ... Mazda 787B, bentley speed8, Audi R10 plus the McLaren GTR race version too ..

IR

If they get thrown into Gr1 like Group C cars I’d rather wait for PD to solve groups problems

Placing Group C in Gr.1 was a good move imo. The class is a lot more fun to race in now. The Group Cs have high top end speeds while the LMPs have better aero and traction from a start. Its better than isolating the two as neither will have as much variety and both are relatively close in speed.

Gr.2 is its own class because its speed is too different from Gr.3 or Gr.1. For instance if DTM cars were placed they would be Gr.2. I suspect GT1 cars will also be Gr.2.

Placing Group C in Gr.1 was a good move imo. The class is a lot more fun to race in now. The Group Cs have high top end speeds while the LMPs have better aero and traction from a start. Its better than isolating the two as neither will have as much variety and both are relatively close in speed.

Gr.2 is its own class because its speed is too different from Gr.3 or Gr.1. For instance if DTM cars were placed they would be Gr.2. I suspect GT1 cars will also be Gr.2.
GT1 cars will most probably be in Gr.2, since didn't a Diablo GTR (which was a GT1 car) race in GT500 in the 90's?

Ideally I would like them to actually include championships in the GT Leagues rather than single races, would be nice but I can't see it coming anytime soon sadly

Because they're adding to them all the time it could get a little bit messy. Something like a consecutive race bonus could be implemented though.. so you get maybe +10% on the payout for each race if you're completing them in order. That way by getting to the 5th race in sequence you're getting 50% extra on the prizes.

Because they're adding to them all the time it could get a little bit messy. Something like a consecutive race bonus could be implemented though.. so you get maybe +10% on the payout for each race if you're completing them in order. That way by getting to the 5th race in sequence you're getting 50% extra on the prizes.

I would be happy with that if they did, just miss the old way they implimented the championships and the gift cars they gave you at the end lol

VXR
People ask for multi class racing. It gets added by proxy and people lose their minds.

When people talk about multi-class racing, they have never meant 'Group C cars and modern Le Mans Prototypes + random VGT'

They mean, Modern Prototypes and GT3 cars, or GT500 and GT300, for example

The whole point about multi class is stuff like traffic management and strategy. Putting 2 different classes in the same group defeats that purpose and the heavy BOP changes needed to certain cars to fit just neuters the cars. So, putting Group C into Gr.1 is not in any way 'Multi Class'

When people talk about multi-class racing, they have never meant 'Group C cars and modern Le Mans Prototypes + random VGT'

They mean, Modern Prototypes and GT3 cars, or GT500 and GT300, for example

The whole point about multi class is stuff like traffic management and strategy. Putting 2 different classes in the same group defeats that purpose and the heavy BOP changes needed to certain cars to fit just neuters the cars. So, putting Group C into Gr.1 is not in any way 'Multi Class'

They're quicker down the straights, slower in the corners, so if passing them isn't racing strategy due to them being different to the car you're in and doesn't count as multi-class racing by your definition, then so be it.

VXR
They're quicker down the straights, slower in the corners, so if passing them isn't racing strategy due to them being different to the car you're in and doesn't count as multi-class racing by your definition, then so be it.

Multi class is generally used to refer to cars which are overall slower, and the racing involves traffic management of LOWER CLASSES, not just overtaking the same class.

By your logic, even Gr.3 and Gr.4 are multi class considering some cars are quicker in straights but slower in corners.

But there is only one class, one winner, when both Group C and modern prototypes are in Gr.1 together. That simply isn't multi-class is it.

I would say Jaguar E-Type, Mini(classic), Ferrari Dino, Honda S2000, Ford Focus RS(first gen), Honda NSX-R, Nissan R390 Road car, Mercedes SLR McLaren! Most of them are not in my wishlist but i'll just place my bet :) as for tracks i hope Ascari is been considered to come as i love it but i think Spa or Silverstone are more likely to come!

June updated IMO.

We will get a returning original track, deep forest or mabye other one and both Dragon Tail's connected.

Cars:

Maybe we'll finally get some touring cars or cup cars and new class Gr. TC:

- mazda mx5 touring cars (new Gr. TC)
- clio cup car ( new Gr. TC)
- Honda S2000
- new fiat 500
- Porsche 918 or Carrera GT
- ford gt40 race car '69 or modern one
- Mclaren F1 gtr GT1
- Lamborghini sesto elemento ( love to try this one).

I really wanna see a change to the in-game economy, like being able to get something for unwanted prize cars. Perhaps that ticket system we saw in a leak has something to do with it? I feel like I keep getting duplicates and I'd like it if I could at least convert them into credits worth a portion of their value so I can basically turn a random prize car into an additional cash prize instead.

Cars:

Maybe we'll finally get some touring cars or cup cars and new class Gr. TC:

I hope from now on we can theorize which future tracks will come based on those car teases,the Group C cars lead us to believe Le Mans was coming and we were right.

- Honda S2000

The Honda will be one of those cars that will take a long time to come and people will be mad everytime a update doesn't include it

If there could be one wish to fulfill it would be Bugatti Chiron, one of my most favourite car is Bugatti VGT i drive it with sport hard tyres, TC set to 5 and -5 brake balance to keep this car on the road due to it's huge power and low weight, Chiron should be more civilized car. Chiron could be one of the best cars ever with his power and the accuracy of steering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back