The "June", oops, "Next" Update speculation, wishlist and conspiracy theory thread

• Thread starter Outspacer
  • 950 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMX
Nascar might would be worth watching, if they'd go back to using actual stock cars, like their name suggest. There's nothing Chevy, Ford, Or Toyota about the cars they use. And these Camaro, Supra abominations they've come up with are the ugliest things I've every seen.

This coming from a southern American.

Thought this was a typo then went on Google :yuck:

MMX
Nascar might would be worth watching, if they'd go back to using actual stock cars, like their name suggest. There's nothing Chevy, Ford, Or Toyota about the cars they use. And these Camaro, Supra abominations they've come up with are the ugliest things I've every seen.

This coming from a southern American.
What happens if NASCAR is launching a Production Series in an attempt to revive the Stock Car era back in the Golden Age of Muscle Cars?

MMX
And these Camaro, Supra abominations they've come up with are the ugliest things I've every seen.

Wait Supra is now on NASCAR? *searches the Supra NASCAR* wow that's something else,does it really matter which car is on NASCAR?It's just a bunch of car liveries,put a beetle livery on a NASCAR and no one would care.

NASCAR would be a great addition to sport

Tracks;
Circuit of The Americas.
Atlanta Motorsports Park
Sebring International Raceway
Watkins Glen International.
Road America.
Virginia International Raceway.
Barber Motorsports Park.

Ford GT 2018.

I agree that North America needs a better track representation than Willow.
What I do not understand is everyone always says Laguna Seca which by far is nowhere near the best roadracing circuit in the U.S.A.
Many other better ones in the post above.

Also for those that think Nascar would be a good addition then so would Daytona Speedway which happens to also host one of the prime road circuit races in the World with the Rolex 24 hour race.

Get a top respected Venue for two different types of races in one convenient track.

That would be a a much better addition for a N.A. circuit over Laguna.
Laguna has been so overdone in racing games of all disciplines it has gotten extremely stale and boring.

Also GR3 is greatly lacking by not including the 2017/18 Ford GT within its ranks.

Reactions: MMX
I agree that North America needs a better track representation than Willow.
What I do not understand is everyone always says Laguna Seca which by far is nowhere near the best roadracing circuit in the U.S.A.
Many other better ones in the post above.

Also for those that think Nascar would be a good addition then so would Daytona Speedway which happens to also host one of the prime road circuit races in the World with the Rolex 24 hour race.

Get a top respected Venue for two different types of races in one convenient track.

That would be a a much better addition for a N.A. circuit over Laguna.
Laguna has been so overdone in racing games of all disciplines it has gotten extremely stale and boring.

Also GR3 is greatly lacking by not including the 2017/18 Ford GT within its ranks.

If I could pick 5 race tracks from the US to be represented in GTS, I would pick

1. Daytona 24Hr
2. Watkins Glen
3. Sonoma
4. Sebring
5. Virginia International Raceway

If I could pick 5 race tracks from the US to be represented in GTS, I would pick

1. Daytona 24Hr
2. Watkins Glen
3. Sonoma
4. Sebring
5. Virginia International Raceway
Sonoma’s a cracking circuit with some fantastic corners. I want to say this was in GT4?

Also what’s the general consensus on Watkins Glen? Hearing good things about this place.

ViR is an awesome circuit and has 6 multiple different course layouts and plenty of high speed sectors, direction changes and lower speed corners not to mention lots of elevation changes, only drawback is the track was built in the 1950's originally so compared to newer built and designed circuits is a bit on the narrow side.

I have quite a few laps on this circuit in the real world on 2 wheels and love the course.

Actually a very beautiful facility.

Hoping for more road cars (preferably not named Skyline, Miata, or Lancer Evolution) to come along with the new track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back