SsangYong Korando. :crazy:

%5CPICTURES%5C00057%5C004+001.JPG

Austin Allegro Vanden Plas. :ill:

austin-allegro-vp.jpg

Renault 12. :yuck:

DCP_5266.JPG

Citroen Ami6 :yuck:

DCP_8309.JPG

Since when did Ssangyong start exporting cars outside of north korea?

I haven't an idea of when. But I do, however, know that it wasn't a good idea to bring them here; each and every time I see one I worringly think to myself -"uh-oh, Ssanyong driver". And despite the Jumbuck's far-below-par looks down here, people actually BUY them.

lrg_article_7699-img_0.jpg

Holden Captiva MaXX. Don't get the wrong idea, the other variants of the Captiva are fairly good looking but the MaXX however, certainly doesn't appeal to me (which is somewhat discouraging, as the MaXX is aimed at younger buyers).

honda-crv-jul06-01.jpg

And lest we forget, the 2007> Honda CR-V.

LX470-04_800x600.jpg

Lexus normally make very-good looking vehicles (take the stunning IS, for example) but when it comes to 4WD's, nuh-uh.

RX350-01_800x600.jpg

I stress this point again.

MaybachWP1024.jpg

And to break away a little from the AWD/4WD design criticism, I present the 1.15 million-dollar Maybach 62 (in AU dollars, where cars are far more expensive); showing that money can't always buy you good looks.

Koenigsegg Cayenne.:yuck:

Okay, now I physically laugh and point at Cayenne drivers on the road. "Hah, you paid over the odds for a pimped Volkswagen that's been battered with the trunk of the ugly tree - did you ever see those ads for the Golf? Can't you hear the whole population of Lower Saxony laughing at you?"

But if I met anyone who had bought one of those, I would compliment them on their balls and then ask exactly how fast they were going when they reversed into that Lancia?

My god, it's truly hideous, isn't it?

Austin Allegro Vanden Plas. :ill:

austin-allegro-vp.jpg
Oh my...What is it with Austins? No wonder the brand died.

----------------

My abomination nomination: The 1992-97 Buick Skylark. Every time I see one, I wish I hadn't.

93-500-buick%20skylark.jpg

184.jpg

Note: The Ferrari Enzo is still ugly-cleft-palate-awkward-looking. I stand my original claim.

How does sales success mask the fact that the M6 is a nasty looking automobile? The XLR-v may not be on the same level as the M6 sales wise or quality wise, but it sure as hell looks a lot less amateurish than the 6 series does.
Then that's where we differ. The XLR-V looks like every other Cadillac. Drawn with a ruler.

At least the M6 has more presence, and "creativity" in design instead of looking like a car with sharp edges. Then again, everything the M6 has is worth more and better than the XLR-V.

And to break away a little from the AWD/4WD design criticism, I present the 1.15 million-dollar Maybach 62 (in AU dollars, where cars are far more expensive); showing that money can't always buy you good looks.

So I take it you don't like the S-Class either.

Then that's where we differ. The XLR-V looks like every other Cadillac. Drawn with a ruler.

At least the M6 has more presence, and "creativity" in design instead of looking like a car with sharp edges. Then again, everything the M6 has is worth more and better than the XLR-V.

So I take it you don't like the S-Class either.

Thank you for having my back on the M6. I still think its the best Bangle design yet.

Art and Science?

IMO, Cadillac took a pretty bold move by creating these design cues, and they've worked out quite well. The new CTS looks great, the SRX has always been a pretty attractive SUV, and furthermore, the STS update is shockingly nice as well. The only Art and Science car that fell flat on its face was the DTS, but being that it is a DTS, Cadillac couldn't help it...

You people are insane:
bmwm62005800x600wallpaphx4.jpg

pontiacaztek2003800x600tg3.jpg

Its more uncanny than the X-Men.
Tor, you know that just makes me love the M6 even more. :P
Art and Science?

IMO, Cadillac took a pretty bold move by creating these design cues, and they've worked out quite well. The new CTS looks great, the SRX has always been a pretty attractive SUV, and furthermore, the STS update is shockingly nice as well. The only Art and Science car that fell flat on its face was the DTS, but being that it is a DTS, Cadillac couldn't help it...
I really don't care what they call it. It's still a brand who designs cars with a ruler. Some are nice, some aren't.

It's just too bad they didn't stop when they should have after designing the new CTS front.

Mazda 2
ugly1lk9.jpg

Not the Ferrari, the AC 428
ugly2nk9.jpg

The old Alfa Spyder
ugly3aq8.jpg

Tucker Torpedo
ugly4yf9.jpg

Austin Healey sprite MK1
plasticfroghm3.jpg

Feast your eyes on this sexy beast...

daewoo_Parts.JPG

...Its the Daewoo...something or other...

It's the Daewoo Lanos which I rather worryingly like :indiff:.

Strangely enough the saloon (sedan) version of this reminds me of the old Jaguar XK8

http://www.cardata.com/spoilers/images/CD_Spoilers/Daewoo_Lanos_14LM.jpg

vs.

http://www.robbinsautotopco.com/jag.jpg

Maybe just me?

----------------------------------

Now the ugly stuff...

ford_fusion_20_12_06.jpg

Ford Fusion (Euro edition)

Trys too hard too be an off-roader and fails miserably with 4 tonnes of plastic (And plastic is lightweight)

new-ford-mondeo-2.jpg

2008 Ford Mondeo

Everyone else seems to like it, but it seems too awkward for me 👎, The lights are too high and wide and the wheels are pretty...

:ill:

2002-Hyundai-Santa-Fe.jpg

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe

It looks like a surprised wide-mouthed frog :indiff:

peugeot-306xshdi-r3q-99.jpg

Peugeot 306 SW

Peugeot won the award for 'Most pointless niche ever' with this car

Compact Estate Hatchback anyone? :indiff:

The new STS actually looks pretty good. I definately prefer the exterior to that of ther CTS by a mile. It looks properly proportioned.

That's the STS. You know, the Cadillac that's actually worth what Cadillac want for it?

Very true, but only with the 3.6 DIG engine. That V6 puts the Northstar V8 to shame... God-willing, the "Ultra" V8 should be here shortly...

BTW:

072420071212562645.jpg

The CTS still disagrees...

---

Or do you want real-life photos?

n78001441_30374613_5314.jpg

n78001441_30374611_4652.jpg

Thus far, the only two new CTS' I've seen in G-Rap. Both were 3.6 DIG models with AWD.

...and an STS for good measure...

n78001441_30374609_3880.jpg

Have you actually seen the car in person? I mean, really, really in person like a few inches in front of you?

Pictures, for the most part, do not do the car justice. You've got to see it in person.

...Although, no matter what Cadillac does, the car looks HORRIBLE in silver...

Yes, actually. They had a couple at The Fair. They also had a new Malibu. And while I agree that the car looks far better in person than in pictures (the Malibu...not so much), it would still benefit greatly from having a more STS-like front end. Seeing one in person made me like the cars' overall stance more than the previous car (much more aggressive, and sleek), but that just makes the front end even more painful.

DWA
All I know is I really miss the old CTS-V now...

+1 The old CTS-V is a very good car.

it would still benefit greatly from having a more STS-like front end. Seeing one in person made me like the cars' overall stance more than the previous car (much more aggressive, and sleek), but that just makes the front end even more painful.

+1 The new STS is actually the best Caddy (minus the SRX) currently. I quite like the look of the STS.

Latest Posts

Back