the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,453 views
Saw this the other day. Quite possibly the ugliest car I have seen in person

SsangYong_Actyon_front_20080303.jpg

SsangYong_Actyon_rear_20080303.jpg
Yeah, it's a hideous looking thing
 
Ssangyong is known for making some ''ugly'' designs, have you seen the Rodius? looks like a failed knock-off of Mercedes SUV
I think the Rodius does look like a knockoff Mercedes, and I think this Actyon is trying to be a Chrysler or something....
 
Finally found something that wasn't posted yet. (I hope.)
SKODARoomster-1153_14.jpg


Ladies and gentlemen, the Skoda Roomster. What a bad design.
 
Design and styling aren't the same thing.
 
One car I really don't like the look of is the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Jeep-Cherokee-2_jp_2519063k.jpg
 
2016 Honda Accord

2016-honda-accord-1_653.jpg


It's the massively overcomplicated and ugly top grille that is the problem.
 
Looks kinda Mercedesy
 
2016 Honda Accord

2016-honda-accord-1_653.jpg


It's the massively overcomplicated and ugly top grille that is the problem.
Just put an Acura badge on it and it will become a premium luxury vehicle, looks like a futuristic Mercedes-Benz.

Edit: I Liked the design of this car
 
Last edited:
alfa_gtv_03_01.jpg

Alfa, how would you go from making the 33 Stradale, which is one of the most beautiful cars of all time, to this???
 
Last edited:
Alfa_Romeo_GTV_facelift_front.JPG

Alfa, how would you go from making the 33 Stradale, which is one of the most beautiful cars of all time, to this???
not showing
 
I think the GTV look alright.
 
The backside of that one weird version of Mondeo saloon that you never see any more.

MondeoII4dr.jpeg


ford-mondeo-1999-aluminium-silver-saloon-2-5-ghia-x-v6-24v-automatic-fe42de73f61f7de1f17631e62f495a7c.jpg
mondeo_4door_rear_spoiler.jpg



BreakerImage_553be2b6-9955-4ab2-a714-7e4ebb4b437a.jpg
 
I usually like Camaro's and I really looked how the 2010-2015 Camaro looked but the new one I'm not a huge fan of either.
 
I'm not fan of the new camaro but it's FAR from ugly.

I got something that fit here perfectly.
1965_Citroen_Ami_6_Berline_Sedan_Fr.jpg


That's right. This citroen.
 
140915gla-01.jpg

I'm sorry but i didn't like the looks of this car, especially the rear of the car.
 
Last edited:
I think a lot of cars these days are trying too hard.

2016-chevrolet-camaro.jpg

2016-ford-focus-rs_100499286_l.jpg

dodge-viper-acr-concept-2014-sema_100487399_h.jpg
 
Back