the "just plain ugly" car thread

Audi_A6_C5_rear_20080121.jpg

Woah, a grille is different. :rolleyes:

Certainly a lazy attempt at retaining brand distinction. But it did the job better than a straight badge switch ever could (at one end at least).

I'd say the ugliest thing about the platform as a whole was its initial safety rating.

Certainly a lazy attempt at retaining brand distinction. But it did the job better than a straight badge switch ever could (at one end at least).

I'd say the ugliest thing about the platform as a whole was its initial safety rating.
If it interests you

images

Perodua Kelisa

This is without doubt the worst car, not just in its category, but in the world. It has a top speed of 88mph but takes so long to reach it that no one has ever lived long enough to verify the claim... Also, its name sounds like a disease.

All of them look pretty good to me.

On topic, the Fiat Idea Adventure makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
76-2008-faa-idea-adventure.jpg
I really thought I was looking at a new Pontiac Aztec at first..... its no less ugly

and that telluride or whatever it is with the Kia badge... remove the nose and there is strong Mercedes GLK lines being imitated

Toyota is on fire with turning dull cars into ugly ones. The RAV4 Hybrid has three three unfinished faces, all slapped on top of each other creating a look that makes me wonder, which one of the two black horizontal lines above the number plate should be removed to make it look even somewhat acceptable.

01.jpg

Back