the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,449 views
The Citroen C6, just... ew.
Citro%C3%ABn_C6_front_20100327.jpg
Gorgeous car.
 
The C6 is absolutely glorious and anyone who says otherwise goes against humanity and should be sent to the sun.
One ticket please!

Don't know if someone has posted these 2 :

Fiat Marea/Brava
​
Fiat_Marea_Weekend_front_20090329.jpg

Fiat_Brava_rear_20080318.jpg


Toyota Tercel​

zuzglk6cttvpkpzqewlv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reading this thread, it does sometimes seem that "not three box styling" = ugly to a lot of people.
 
The C6 is absolutely glorious and anyone who says otherwise goes against humanity and should be sent to the sun.
The way the headlights are proportioned just ruin it for me.

Anyways, the Oldsmobile Firenza Cruiser. Ugly compact 80s wagon with fake wood paneling. NO.
81546.jpg


The Bugatti EB110's front looks godawful *flameshield up*
Bugatti.jpg
 
Fiat Marea/Brava
​
Fiat_Marea_Weekend_front_20090329.jpg

Fiat_Brava_rear_20080318.jpg
They're just dull really. I mean aside from the Brava's taillights, there's nothing that makes it look any different from the other mid 90s hatchbacks, and the Marea hasn't even got those to not make it look like an Italian Corolla.
 
Last edited:
Come on, the EB110 is not that horrible :(
 
It's squinty eyed.
 
Luckily tastes differ so we're not all after the same stuff :p
 
The way the headlights are proportioned just ruin it for me.

Anyways, the Oldsmobile Firenza Cruiser. Ugly compact 80s wagon with fake wood paneling. NO.
81546.jpg


The Bugatti EB110's front looks godawful *flameshield up*
Bugatti.jpg
Rear of the car doesn't look too awesome either :sick:

Bugatti-EB110-Rear-View_thumb.jpeg
 
upload_2016-1-28_14-50-53.png


Here's a very cartoonish Camaro-Firebird conversion. I mostly hate it because it's not a real car. And I wish it was...
 
Oh, I have an opinion therefore I must be following a crowd... or engaging in some sort of strange fetish... or something I don't want to think about :indiff:
 
Oh, I have an opinion therefore I must be following a crowd... or engaging in some sort of strange fetish... or something I don't want to think about :indiff:
Chill. The image is titled "Blind Leading the Blind" and I posted it because of the consecutive (you know, one leading the other) posts I quoted and my belief that anyone who finds the C6 attractive can't possibly actually see it. Good grief, it looks like someone was tracing it over a light box and sneezed halfway through, but didn't bother to realign the sheets of paper afterward. :lol:
 
Chill. The image is titled "Blind Leading the Blind" and I posted it because of the consecutive (you know, one leading the other) posts I quoted and my belief that anyone who finds the C6 attractive can't possibly actually see it. Good grief, it looks like someone was tracing it over a light box and sneezed halfway through, but didn't bother to realign the sheets of paper afterward. :lol:
I like it because it is a very Citroen design, an oddball basically. Look at the DS 21 and tell me that doesn't look like anyone bothered to realign the sheets of paper.[/QUOTE]
 
Seriously, I'd say 90% of the cars pictured in this thread are very good looking to me. So to bring the thread back to form, I give you the Hyundai Amica.

There's only about 2 or 3 production cars in the world which literally make me feel sick, and this is one of them. It just looks like a disease on wheels... I plan on buying one this year just so I can set fire to it.

Used_Hyundai_Amica_2001_Silver_Hatchback_Petrol_Automatic_for_Sale_in_London_UK.jpg



BreakerImage_e8175fe4-f50a-4d8c-86b7-d023e12f451e.jpg
 
The Vehicross falls into that weird so ugly it's awesome zone with me? It looks like the love child of a Pontiac Aztek and a Honda Element. Still I would drive it just the same. The parents, not so much...

It's definitely a love or hate car. I absolutely love the VehiCross, but I can understand why people find it ugly. Still can't say the same for the Aztek.

Looking at other markets. Chevrolet Enjoy...
Chevrolet-enjoy-MPV-front-quarter.jpg
 
The VehiCross is ugly to me, but I still love it.
 
Back