the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,449 views
Don't shoot the messenger:

%22_15_-_ITALY_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_QV_2015_pre-series_at_Museo_Alfa_Romeo_Arese.jpg


While the rest of the car is more than fine (especially the rear), the face of the Giulia is all kinds of wrong.

Of course, the Alfisti will blindly defend it unto their deaths because, well, Alfa.
 
I agree, it lacks subtlety and finesse for being an Alfa. Reminds me a skull.
 
I'm sure people have said it before, but in white, the Giulia reminds me of a storm trooper helmet....

The 2016 Silverado facelift is hideous and caters to the "bro-dozer" types. There is no need for more LEDs.
2016-chevrolet-silverado.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=20150730145046
 
I find it ugly too. Dodge had the best looking late model truck until they did this.

rm015_079fn9qt0ovl2e4ftg332452cahhi3l.jpg
 
I find it ugly too. Dodge had the best looking late model truck until they did this.

rm015_079fn9qt0ovl2e4ftg332452cahhi3l.jpg

Funny enough, I work at a Ram dealership and have yet to see one. Luckily the rest of the Ram lineup doesn't get that, only the Laramie Limited.
 
All modern pick-up trucks are just atrocious. Except the new Ridgeline. That's actually a decent truck.
 
I'm sure people have said it before, but in white, the Giulia reminds me of a storm trooper helmet....

The 2016 Silverado facelift is hideous and caters to the "bro-dozer" types. There is no need for more LEDs.
2016-chevrolet-silverado.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=20150730145046
I cant believe how bad they messed that up, and Im a Chevy guy. I think the GMC version is much better:
2016_GMC_Sierra_1500_4dr_Double_Cab_SB_43L_6cyl_6A_7051863.jpg
 
Ok so I didn't see this posted, but it is hideous imo. It is an official concept car so I guess I can post it?

Anywho it's called the Lada Raven. I guess they are from Russia.
lada-raven_concept_car_11.jpg
2015-lada-raven-supercar-concept-08.jpg
 
^ I like it though, bet if that doorline wouldn't be so blurry it would resemble a shoe less :p
Which car is that?
 
^ I like it though, bet if that doorline wouldn't be so blurry it would resemble a shoe less :p
Which car is that?
It's the car that is worse than this truly amazing Aztek with lettered tires. :D
image.jpg

WHAT IS THIS???
image.jpg
 
Ok did some googlin' and it's the Opel GT concept:

Opel-GT-Concept-genf-620x412.jpg


Opel_Concept_Car_GT_2016_slide02_com_944x531_A298982.jpg


Not as bad as a bloody Aztec no? ;)
 
Don't shoot the messenger:

%22_15_-_ITALY_Alfa_Romeo_Giulia_QV_2015_pre-series_at_Museo_Alfa_Romeo_Arese.jpg


While the rest of the car is more than fine (especially the rear), the face of the Giulia is all kinds of wrong.

Of course, the Alfisti will blindly defend it unto their deaths because, well, Alfa.
Get out. The face is the best part :drool:
 
Ok did some googlin' and it's the Opel GT concept:

Opel-GT-Concept-genf-620x412.jpg


Opel_Concept_Car_GT_2016_slide02_com_944x531_A298982.jpg


Not as bad as a bloody Aztec no? ;)
If they made it look like a real production car, it wouldn't look that bad. If it sort of looked mainly like a smaller Camaro with an Opel touch.
 
lamborghini-veneno-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-503364-s-429x262.jpg

​
The Veneno is my most hated Lamborghini of all time. God awful rims, way too much going on in the design, and the young fanbase's reaction is "Hey look, it's a Zentorno!"
 
Back