the "just plain ugly" car thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter land sea air
  • 3,808 comments
  • 454,447 views
I like Toyota trucks, but I'll admit. Seeing the rear of the Tundra stepside is ugly....
2003-toyota-tundra-stepside-rear-view.jpg
 
Seriously, you don't need to do that every time I state my opinion on a particular car, @TexRex
 
The Tribeca is the only contemporary Subaru whose styling I actually like at all, but that odd mid-back valance is...odd.
 
I think he means their design language. Financially they're fine. They have improved their looks but this doesn't, in our opinion.
Yeah, pretty much that.

Seriously, they were on a roll and then they pull this.
 
I drive pass a Kia dealership on my commute to work. They always have the brown Sportage out front on the grass. :yuck:
2017-Kia-Sportage-SX-Turbo-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg
 
Well, tomorrow I'm gonan buy myself an umbrella, just in case...because I'm gonna post this.
2016-chevrolet-camaro-six-sports-car-mo-design-635x357-04.jpg


Yeah, bring it on. I relaly dislike the new camaro. Wether I'm right or not, I'm sure this will get some or a few REAL salty. And I don't regret any of it.
HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE CAMARO IS UGLY IT IS SO GOOD YOURE SUCH AN ID...

jk. I think it looks alright, but the previous one was way better.
 
Well, tomorrow I'm gonan buy myself an umbrella, just in case...because I'm gonna post this.
2016-chevrolet-camaro-six-sports-car-mo-design-635x357-04.jpg


Yeah, bring it on. I relaly dislike the new camaro. Wether I'm right or not, I'm sure this will get some or a few REAL salty. And I don't regret any of it.
Nah its ugly, and has a stupid transmission.
 
Well, tomorrow I'm gonan buy myself an umbrella, just in case...because I'm gonna post this.
2016-chevrolet-camaro-six-sports-car-mo-design-635x357-04.jpg


Yeah, bring it on. I relaly dislike the new camaro. Wether I'm right or not, I'm sure this will get some or a few REAL salty. And I don't regret any of it.
I mean, it's not the worst looking thing ever, but it's a bit dull and boring.
 
They definitely dull and generic, but I wouldn't really call them ugly.
 
They really are not ugly, just really boring A to B vehicles. I actually like the Avancier and the CDX
 
Datsun B210

1974_Datsun_B210_Time_Capsule_Honey_Bee_Coupe_Front_1.jpg

My dad owned a 1977 B210 as his first car. He said it was green at first and became a primer IIRC. It started when nothing else would.
 
jeep-renegade-trailhawk-front-three-quarter-2.jpg

Jeep Renegade, the brand's newest and most ugliest creation. I hate to say it, but I think Jeep has lost direction on compact crossovers. They all just seem so ugly.
 
View attachment 541964
Jeep Renegade, the brand's newest and most ugliest creation. I hate to say it, but I think Jeep has lost direction on compact crossovers. They all just seem so ugly.
It's quirky-looking. At least it has thirty different references to the Jeep brand hidden in its bodywork.
 
The Renegade looks pretty nice IMHO and has more room than a Cherokee.
 
Better a Renegade than a Juke.
Would you look at that...

...something I'd actually skip over in favor of a Renegade.

To be fair, though, I'd rather be blinded by a hot poker in the eye than permanently 'backed up' by a hot poker in the pooper.


Edit: Take from this what you will.
View attachment 541964
Jeep Renegade, the brand's newest and most ugliest creation. I hate to say it, but I think Jeep has lost direction on compact crossovers. They all just seem so ugly.
renegade.jpg


And no, it's not a 'shop.
 
Last edited:
Back