The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,113 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
sorry...i just found out its +3 hours sou here it would be 10.30 pm
 
sorry...i just found out its +3 hours sou here it would be 10.30 pm

Sorting this now refer to the first post soon, i will add a link which will help.
 
I am definitely interested, but I have a conflict. I run a league right around that same time on Sundays, so I was wondering if you would be able to delay your start, so I can finish up my series. There are 3 weeks left, so it would not be long, but I understand either way and am happy to join you.

Edit: PSN name is the same as GTP name.
 
I'm game if you change one thing, make the HP requirement the same as the actual cars in Japan, 63 HP. Also, maybe restrict tires to Sports Soft and less, just to add realism.
 
I'm game if you change one thing, make the HP requirement the same as the actual cars in Japan, 63 HP. Also, maybe restrict tires to Sports Soft and less, just to add realism.

Though that sounds OK I prefer to tune cars then use stock setups. T Listen don't take this the wrong way your idea is great, just not what I wanted for this championship, though thanks for the interest.

Coxbox:sly:
 
I am definitely interested, but I have a conflict. I run a league right around that same time on Sundays, so I was wondering if you would be able to delay your start, so I can finish up my series. There are 3 weeks left, so it would not be long, but I understand either way and am happy to join you.

Edit: PSN name is the same as GTP name.

We can delay, that's no problem. By delaying this gives us time to test the concept and get more members, i shall add you to the members list. Oh and welcome nice to meet you.

Coxbox.
 
Though that sounds OK I prefer to tune cars then use stock setups. T Listen don't take this the wrong way your idea is great, just not what I wanted for this championship, though thanks for the interest.

Coxbox:sly:

I just meant make it so the Kei-cars would still be classified as Kei-cars by the Japanese government. I would still allow unlimited power limiting though. I will participate if I can find time in my Subaru 360 WRX STi
EifelKart.jpg
 
I just meant make it so the Kei-cars would still be classified as Kei-cars by the Japanese government. I would still allow unlimited power limiting though. I will participate if I can find time in my Subaru 360 WRX STi
EifelKart.jpg


Ok well you more then welcome to join, but again one flaw with your idea, by doing what you wanted the lap times will be lower thus raceing will take longer. Anyway time for bed its 02:59AM in the UK. :rolleyes:

PS, the car looks great.
 
"Greestlightnin, this sounds good, what i may do is add you as a part time racer. You will still be able to race when you can and still revive points , you just wont be full time. By doing that you race when you can."

Thank you. And if by chance, you fill the room, I'll back out. I, however, have never found that to be the case.

Ace, you didn't pick a car...:sly:
 
Ace, you didn't pick a car...:sly:
I know I am in the decision process. :)
 
I would suggest to reduce the pp-limit ??
Which Car can reach the 460pp mark without spoiler ??
My BEAT is at 438 fully run-in and without spoiler => if I add the spoiler 450pp maybe ?? (will test it).
RS Tires are too grippy => I would suggest RH´s or Sport Softs.

But I´m cool with if you stay with Tires and specs.
 
I would suggest to reduce the pp-limit ??
Which Car can reach the 460pp mark without spoiler ??
My BEAT is at 438 fully run-in and without spoiler => if I add the spoiler 450pp maybe ?? (will test it).
RS Tires are too grippy => I would suggest RH´s or Sport Softs.

But I´m cool with if you stay with Tires and specs.

Yes i think PP will drop, my car has about 420PP or so. Can you recommended a good lvl. I was thinking of 440-450PP.
 
yep...noboby can reach the 460pp? and i forgot to announce my car aswell.ill be driving a suzuki cervo 07-color:metallic purple
 
yep...noboby can reach the 460pp? and i forgot to announce my car aswell.ill be driving a suzuki cervo 07-color:metallic purple

Ok thanks however i shall collect all the car info a week before the race, and yes most people cat reach 460PP.:)
 
The tracks are absolutely alright coxbox. No matter, if it's difficult to overtake, makes it more challenging.

Racing this Sunday, the 1st of July,arent we?
 
we still need few more racers but maybe....well see
 
and we mean by the diffucult overtaking..its hard to overtake CLEANLY without tackling the other car to the wall/grass
 
and we mean by the diffucult overtaking..its hard to overtake CLEANLY without tackling the other car to the wall/grass

How many more racers u need? I could get a few more.

yea i understand about the overtaking.
 
few more and we can begin racing... but atleast a practice race would be before the championship begins
 
How many more racers u need? I could get a few more.

yea i understand about the overtaking.


We could do with a few more, that would be great. I think there is only one race i will change and that's London as there is no pit lane, but other then that every thing is good to go. I think changes can be made after the first championship season as we will know which races were better then others.


On another note everybody I am working today and tomorrow so i will not be on to race, but maybe we can meet up Sunday. These are the days i cant race due to work:

  • Wednesday.
  • Friday.
  • Saturday.
 
few more and we can begin racing... but atleast a practice race would be before the championship begins


Oh and roni last night I managed to beat your or get close to your time at the cape ring south , I think I finally lapped 1:26.8. :D

Also a practice race would be good when we have 8-10 racers we can have a full practice race with pit stops.
 
Oh and roni last night I managed to beat your or get close to your time at the cape ring south , I think I finally lapped 1:26.8. :D

Also a practice race would be good when we have 8-10 racers we can have a full practice race with pit stops.

my time was 1:26.1 :D close....
 
my time was 1:26.1 :D close....

he he, tbh the last few 0.7 are due to driving style and a little bit of luck. still, I managed to make up 4 seconds or so.
 
he he, tbh the last few 0.7 are due to driving style and a little bit of luck. still, I managed to make up 4 seconds or so.

quite good..its hard to pick up 4secs out of best lap
 
quite good..its hard to pick up 4secs out of best lap

That's what I thought, I also downloaded the test track DLC and found that the cervo can hit 0-60 In 6.453 seconds :sly: not to shabby for 600 CC engine. Anyway must go, time to get ready for cya soon.
 
omg! didnt know cervo was that fast.... and pp only 428. me atleast
 
Just applied for your group. Looks interesting, don't know when can I join races but will follow you guys and if there is space available and I'm free will join some of your races. Thinking to go with Mazda Autozam but up for some other options too. Thanks
 
I think I am going to go with the Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R. It has quite a bit of power and seems quite fast.
 
Just applied for your group. Looks interesting, don't know when can I join races but will follow you guys and if there is space available and I'm free will join some of your races. Thinking to go with Mazda Autozam but up for some other options too. Thanks

First of all welcome brugab :), currently we are not racing, we are still three weeks away from starting. I will add you to the members section, though if it is ok i shall add you as part time for now. If you can attend the races i will of course change this.

Coxbox
 
Back