The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,111 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
Easy, Just my pro driving skills :sly:. I was instructed by the best...........:lol:

driving-cat-lrg.png

Lol'd
 
will be using the honda beat z version and good to race whenever
 
Hello all I am proud to announce that on Sunday the 8th of July at 7:00PM GMT a practice race will be held. It would be great if as many people as possible can join :D.

The room number will be published on this forum thread on the first page so please check this out to join. Full rules will be applied to this event including pit stops, which everybody must pit at least once in the race, please see the rules for more information.

A random track will be selected from our track list and the full race distance will be completed. Also can people remember to keep the race clean and when exiting the pit land keep between the white lines as well as being careful into the first corner at the start of the race.

There will be ten minuets for qualifying, remember to stay on track in the pits or your time will be lost . I hope to see all members if possible at the event for a great test.

Coxbox :sly:.
 
Is there any spots available?

I would be interested in joining. Im free on the race days and this doesn't sound like the 600hp power fests ill get smoked at. i wanna take some of the cars you listed for a test drive before i commit to one. Add me on PSN (Ophiochus) and i would love to play along.
 
Is there any spots available?

I would be interested in joining. Im free on the race days and this doesn't sound like the 600hp power fests ill get smoked at. i wanna take some of the cars you listed for a test drive before i commit to one. Add me on PSN (Ophiochus) and i would love to play along.


First of all welcome, there are spots left, as long as you can make the races i will look forward to racing with you. Most of the cars on the list are the same, the main difference is handling, most cars tuned have about 10 or so bhp difference so the racing should be close.

We are holding a test race on Sunday if you would like to join then please do. When you have made your mind up about the cars please inform us so we can add you as a member.

Coxbox.
 
I´m looking forward to the race :D
In addition I like the result of the poll :D I´m 1 hour + => 8pm for me which will let me make almost all races (if my boss doesn´t think working at 4am or 3am is 👍 :)).
 
Why don't I get listed as a member?
 
Why don't I get listed as a member?

If i was correct you never said you were completely interested, i take it you are so i will ad you.
 
ill use the Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11r)'91. time to start practicing!
 
Sorry but that car is banned.The below cars cannot be used due to their power and aerodynamics advantage all this is in the second post :).

  • Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95 or the
  • Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) '95 i
  • Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02
  • Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02

Any other cars on this list are fine:

  • Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09
  • Suzuki CERVO SE '07
  • Honda BEAT '91
  • Suzuki MR Wagon Sport '04
  • Suzuki Kei WORKS '92
  • Daihatsu MOVE Custom RS Limited '02
  • Suzuki WAGON R RR '98
  • Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97
  • Daihatsu OFC-1 Concept '07
  • Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
  • Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97
  • Daihatsu MOVE CX '95
  • Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD '97
  • Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 4WD '97
  • Honda BEAT Version F '92
  • Honda BEAT Version Z '93
  • Honda TODAY G '85
  • Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92
    [*]Suzuki Cappuccino (EA11R) '91
  • Suzuki ALTO LAPIN Turbo '02
  • Suzuki ALTO WORKS RS-Z '97
  • Suzuki ALTO WORKS SUZUKI SPORT LIMITED '97
  • Mitsubishi MINICA DANGAN ZZ '89
  • Honda LIFE STEP VAN '72
  • Honda N360 '67
  • Honda Z ACT '70
  • Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62
  • Subaru 360 '58

I believe he chose the highlighted car, which is allowed. :)
 
I believe he chose the highlighted car, which is allowed. :)

You are correct, i thought i banned all the versions no problem i can not be ask to change now so he can use it.

Edit: this car should be OK its the 95 model which is better, oh and thanks for pointing this out.
 
Yea no problem. I keep an eye on this thread, so when I noticed I thought I would let you know.
 
Filled out the registration form, very easy to use and it looks good.
 
Filled out the registration form, very easy to use and it looks good.


Thanks, I decided that it would make collecting information easier, i spend too much time editing posts :drool:. Anyway I am going to go, need to sleep, working all day.
 
I can use a different car. That is the car with the most giddy up.I had a hard time selecting what car to use. I actually have almost all of these, EXCEPT the Hondas. I used a Mitsubishi dangan, and i got like 1:53 on Laguna Seca. I used the Suzuki Cappuccino and the Kei works, and got like a 1.46. I can just use the Suzuki Kei works '92. Your call , I don't mind either. I actually was using the Cappuccino cause it had more body kits and it was premium.

I'll do the registration after i read your reply!
 
I can use a different car. That is the car with the most giddy up.I had a hard time selecting what car to use. I actually have almost all of these, EXCEPT the Hondas. I used a Mitsubishi dangan, and i got like 1:53 on Laguna Seca. I used the Suzuki Cappuccino and the Kei works, and got like a 1.46. I can just use the Suzuki Kei works '92. Your call , I don't mind either. I actually was using the Cappuccino cause it had more body kits and it was premium.

I'll do the registration after i read your reply!

Just choose which car your happy with. I did ban the Suzuki Cappuccino 95 model, as it is one of the best handling Kei cars, and can be Race modified, i just made a mistake and thought you had that later version. Anyway its your call.

Coxbox
 
Nah lets ban it. ill go with the Daihatsu Ofc-1 Concept '07. I tested it and got 3 seconds faster then the cappuccino anyway.

-Registered.
 
Add me in. I'll be running a purple Suzuki Cervo
 
Hopeful to be able to run on Sunday. I am looking forward to a good, fun, clean race. :)👍
 
Last edited:
I am wondering if we have decided on a track for Sunday, or is it going to be a surprise. ;)
 
I vote for the surprise. A track that is not on the schedule. And if you do the big Newboogering, I'll prolly pass. I hate that track.

*Note* I didn't say I couldn't be competetive, I just said I hate it.

:sly:
 
90% of the time i dont like Nurbugring, but in these slower K cars it should be do-able. The worst thing for me on that course is how small the exits out of the turns are.

Im so amped for this series. I just hope i dont fail. I took some pictures of my car/driver, becuase i can barely wait to race. I am gonna be so disappointed if i tuned my car wrong. This is gonna be a major learning experience. Ill probobly ask a million questions , so please take it easy on me. :)
 
I vote for the surprise. A track that is not on the schedule. And if you do the big Newboogering, I'll prolly pass. I hate that track.

*Note* I didn't say I couldn't be competetive, I just said I hate it.

:sly:


That sounds a great idea, though like you said about "Newboogering" ring, I hate it too.
 
Back