The K-Car Championship looking for racers all welcome. "4" spots open!

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 1,130 comments
  • 56,118 views

What time do you want racing to start on a sunday


  • Total voters
    25
I think I am going to go with the Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R. It has quite a bit of power and seems quite fast.

I think it is a good car, looks nice too :sly:.

​
 
I've decided to not use the Subaru 360 WRX STi, but instead use my Ferrari F.40

PICTURE UNAVAILABLE
 
I just realised that 830 pm UK time is going to be an impossibilty for me guys. That being said, I doubt Ill be able to make it to any of the races. Any chance of bringing the race back an hour n a half or so?
 
I just realised that 830 pm UK time is going to be an impossibilty for me guys. That being said, I doubt Ill be able to make it to any of the races. Any chance of bringing the race back an hour n a half or so?

Possibly though it does depend on other members.

Edit: please can all members use the poll at the top of the thread :D thank you Coxbox
 
Hey guys, I'll be using the Suzuki ER11R 91 in WR Blue Mica. I'm going to be super busy this weekend finishing off some last minute coursework for College but then on out I'll be free.

I also need to see if this won't clash with my cruise lobby which I plan on running on Saturday nights.
 
Hey guys, I'll be using the Suzuki ER11R 91 in WR Blue Mica. I'm going to be super busy this weekend finishing off some last minute coursework for College but then on out I'll be free.

I also need to see if this won't clash with my cruise lobby which I plan on running on Saturday nights.

You should be OK on your cruise lobby as we run on Sunday night. About being busy, that's no problem, I am at work today at 1pm GMT until 9pm GMT.

If you have not already done so it would be great if you could select the time in which you can attend races on a Sunday, please see the poll at the top of the page.

Thanks Coxbox. :D


Edit: You have voted thanks.
 
I would be interested in joining this, but I'm not sure if I have some K-cars to compete with, I will have a quick look and edit this post with the car that I will be using to race.
 
I think I am going to go with the Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R. It has quite a bit of power and seems quite fast.

Hmmm...thinking I may want to withdraw my OFC bid until I check this out...💡

As far as the start time goes, I'm flexible.
 
I would be interested in joining this, but I'm not sure if I have some K-cars to compete with, I will have a quick look and edit this post with the car that I will be using to race.


HelloMSTER232, you are more then welcome to join I am sure some of the other members can lend or trade you a car, also check the used car dealership and pick up a cheap buy :D.


Coxbox
 
Hmmm...thinking I may want to withdraw my OFC bid until I check this out...💡

As far as the start time goes, I'm flexible.


Ok that's no problem, though at the moment some want to race earlier and others later.........:boggled:

However for me there is no problem I am free all day Sunday :D.
 
Last edited:
However for me there is no problem i free all day Sunday :D.

We, my friend, are in the same boat...👍...unless my employer decides otherwise...:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
 
:sly: Cant believe i just beat a GTR with my Suzuki Cervo around Autumn Ring Mini and by 4 seconds, and only lost by .8 of a second to a corvette zr1. Not bad if i say so, especially as it was online and the Cervo has 133bhp:D.

On another note if anyone is online tomorrow we should have some run and race/test.
 
:sly: Cant believe i just beat a GTR with my Suzuki Cervo around Autumn Ring Mini and by 4 seconds, and only lost by .8 of a second to a corvette zr1. Not bad if i say so, especially as it was online and the Cervo has 133bhp:D.

On another note if anyone is online tomorrow we should have some run and race/test.

Pics or it didn't happen.
 
I think ill give this a go if i can show every event.
Ill be driving the Autozam AZ-1 .
Also i wanted to ask about the Nissan PAO , isnt that a Kei car?
 
:sly: Cant believe i just beat a GTR with my Suzuki Cervo around Autumn Ring Mini and by 4 seconds, and only lost by .8 of a second to a corvette zr1. Not bad if i say so, especially as it was online and the Cervo has 133bhp:D.

On another note if anyone is online tomorrow we should have some run and race/test.

race today huh...when?
 
I'm up for this! i'll go get a car sorted out now and post it on here in an hour or so
 
Pics or it didn't happen.

It did happen but the other drivers were bad, how ever i have no pics, but if you put a k- car on a twisty track you will allways out corner your opponents try it in Arcade mode with the AI.
 
I'm up for this! i'll go get a car sorted out now and post it on here in an hour or so


Hello and welcome, i will add you as a member, shall see you online soon.
 
I think ill give this a go if i can show every event.
Ill be driving the Autozam AZ-1 .
Also i wanted to ask about the Nissan PAO , isnt that a Kei car?

First of all welcome, i shall add you to the members list as a part time driver just in case you cant make the races.

Secondly the car list is the car list from the if the Nissan PAO is not on the list then GT5 don't class it as a Kei car sadly.

Hope to race with you soon Coxbox:).
 
I'll be using an orange and white Honda Beat Version F
 
Oh yeah, will you be hosting any lobbies for testing before the racing starts?
 
Oh yeah, will you be hosting any lobbies for testing before the racing starts?

Of course, shall be on in a bit if you want to join and mess about, tune ect.

When we have enough members and have sorted out the best time to race then of course there will be a full test race a week or two before the championship starts, with full championship rules i will post when this will be.
 
Ah I love my Suzuki Cervo :D.









First race not too bad beat a Delta HF and a civic in my 136BHP Cervo :sly:.



Then in the second race i managed to beat a Shelby series one :D. I do like this car, i think i may start a new game called, lest see how many better cars i can beat round the Autum Mini Ring. After the second race they all started ramming me because i could drive allot better then they could 👍.

Edit: the Audi never finished , they hit a wall and spun.
 
Last edited:
how in the hell u beat all of those cox?

Easy, Just my pro driving skills :sly:. I was instructed by the best...........:lol:

driving-cat-lrg.png
 
Back