The Lamborghini Photo Thread

• Thread starter Crumpet
  • 523 comments
Circuito de la Sierra.jpg

Hello there. First post in the Lambo thread. I'm more of a Prancing Pony fan myself but I finished the Ferrari collection so I'm buying some other rides now.

Here's a crumpled Aventador getting sideways at Willow Springs. This car is a blast but it's brutal on tires.

15289652377_edd1b6bff4_c.jpg

-Coming Soon-

The Miuraculous

First teaser from my upcoming and long awaited gallery set, "The Miuraculous". This is the car that has grown its own legend through its story told here on GTPlanet and its ties to the Zahara track. This set will tell that story and will be posted to my Gallery of Myth by the end of the week.

---​

Lucifer's Hammer

Lucifer's Hammer 3D

I watched a documentary the other day about the Countach, one of my all time favourite cars. They also talked about the Diablo which replaced the Countach in 1990 and for the first time in my life, i can now appreciate just how incredible looking the Diablo is....I've never really looked at it before now...What a car!

Oh, and yes, i also done a 3D conversion of this picture too so if you have them, pop on your Red/Cyan glasses.

I'm also aware that the choice of wheels may be controversial but personally, i love them on this car!

Back