The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

England
St helens, merseyside, England.
crazybuttocks198
Crazybuttocks19
I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.

The flickering shadows during replays .
Awful GT league AI
The unbalanced N class
N cars being tuned / detuned in custom race
The lack of more than one opponent in rally tracks .
Lack of time trail leaderboards.I spent my winter break getting #1 on the city tracks in drive club . Would inject a lot of life into GTS.
The ****** decal quality on 25% of the cars .

Has any one done a pro vs base ps4 comparison ?

The default controls for the HUD (changing fuel, TCS etc). You have to press Up, to go right, and Down to go left.

In addition to this, Fuel Mix 6 being the lowest and Fuel Mix 1 being the highest was confusing after playing F1 2017 for a few months before GT Sport. Plus, Fuel Mix 6 is on the furthest right, and I associate right with positive (and higher, better values) and left with negative (due to co-ordinate axis), so what I would think of as the 'negative' options are actually the faster values.

The suggested gear indicator on the HUD which starts flashing when it reckons you should start thinking about braking for a corner. They had it for the first few months of GT6 and then made it an option to remove it, but its back and I don't think you can remove it now without losing loads of other stuff from the HUD. Really hard to ignore it and drive to regular braking points/visual cues on track. Really annoying.

FFB and handling - I wonder if anyone from PD has ever played Assetto Corsa? It's a bit of an eye opener when you realise what's possible on a console.

I'd like it if the camera positions on replays were more like what you see on TV motorsport coverage, rather than impossible spidercam/chase views.

better options for field of view on in-car and bumper-cam so you can tune the game to your display set up - its so much more immersive if you can get this aspect properly tuned.

No proper qualifying for offline mode events - like we had in GT1 and maybe 2.

(e28 M5?)

The unbalanced N class

Do you mean with BoP on or just in general?

Without BoP, there is no balance at all as intended. BoP takes the place of the PP system and, in fairness, it works better. Unfortunately, people are often mistakenly using the N classification to mean the same as the old PP classification. That there is my pet peeve with the game.

And I will ALWAYS beat the drum of having the entire GT league be online as well. There's no way that there are only a handful of players in the game at any one time.

Maybe the lack of race options per day. I only play Race C and I think a good idea would be to give two or three different track selections for whatever group the race is. But that is nitpicking; there isn't anything that irks me because I'm just grateful to have features in this game that I have never had in a game before, such as a sportsmanship system, driver rankings and dedicated servers.

Looking at competitor’s liveries that have no place being on a race car.

“Think classy, be classy”

- Crash Davis
Let's be honest, proper race cars are simply advertisements on wheels in the same way you see completely unrelated companies in your beloved footballers team kit. I doubt people pay that much attention or care (except for me because i get distracted sometimes) but...welcome to sports.
Camera views options: none. No 360 camera view in 2018. No actual bonnet view. Stiff camera and so on....
They want to make GT cool? Let us change the camera view as we want.
The beta used to have 360 camera until an update that added the "Cockpit & Chase" Camera settings. For whatever reason, they decided to ditch the 360 camera. The European and Asian Beta testers sadly never got the chance to test that feature so they probably don't know it. As for the Stiff Camera, they somewhat fixed it with the Camera settings above...kinda.

I agree with you on the bonnet view.

Back