The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Crazybutt198, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.

2. John Crellin

John Crellin

People who want to control which aids I use

Carbon_S15, JensC, xxy98cn and 43 others like this.
  3. Blacki2k2

Blacki2k2

This ****ing damn **** red button to manage the TCS settings and fuel on the G29. Works only if i drive on a straight. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

4. Sloppy Shades

Sloppy Shades Premium

I hear ya Bro..

Blacki2k2, ProjectF and vvise like this.
  5. crooky369

crooky369

The low fuel warning message that flashes on the screen. So annoying when it flashes for 10 miles of the Nordschleife!

6. John G

John G

When you're on your final lap so couldn't pit for fuel even if you wanted to (which you don't cos you crossed the line with 1.1 laps of fuel remaining)

Blackdog8, KinLM, Jamie Bbbbb and 5 others like this.
  7. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Looking at competitor’s liveries that have no place being on a race car.

“Think classy, be classy”

- Crash Davis

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  8. KingFrog

KingFrog (Banned)

The flickering shadows during replays .
    Awful GT league AI
    The unbalanced N class
    N cars being tuned / detuned in custom race
    The lack of more than one opponent in rally tracks .
    Lack of time trail leaderboards.I spent my winter break getting #1 on the city tracks in drive club . Would inject a lot of life into GTS.
    The ****** decal quality on 25% of the cars .

Has any one done a pro vs base ps4 comparison ?

Beezer215, KepleroGT, winet and 8 others like this.
  9. Crazy Taylor

Crazy Taylor

You stay classy (San Diego)

Boedefeld likes this.
  10. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

The default controls for the HUD (changing fuel, TCS etc). You have to press Up, to go right, and Down to go left.

In addition to this, Fuel Mix 6 being the lowest and Fuel Mix 1 being the highest was confusing after playing F1 2017 for a few months before GT Sport. Plus, Fuel Mix 6 is on the furthest right, and I associate right with positive (and higher, better values) and left with negative (due to co-ordinate axis), so what I would think of as the 'negative' options are actually the faster values.

11. KingFrog

KingFrog (Banned)

All the Goldman anime chicks in the decals trending page . I reported em all and got confirmation letters of them taking them down ^~^ . Take your loli fetish elselwhere .

12. Draggon

Draggon

Agreed, it's totally counter-intuitive. After over 500 races I still have trouble with this.

zorrofox and John Moore like this.
  13. vvise

vvise

more than anything else this. double annoying when settings for a car don't save.

14. sturk0167

sturk0167

When people leave a race before you can post a message to them. I think when they did something bad, usually they know it, and don't want to hear about it. Mostly, I want to thank the people that gave me a clean, competitive race.

15. DriftMethod

DriftMethod

The "Older Content" button on the Discover search feature. I understand they don't want hundreds of results on one page, but this is the best idea they could come up with?

16. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

It annoy me when my liveries look clear in the creator and utter :censored: in a race/replay :banghead:

17. queleuleu

queleuleu

Camera views options: none. No 360 camera view in 2018. No actual bonnet view. Stiff camera and so on....
    They want to make GT cool? Let us change the camera view as we want.

18. J.D

J.D

the HUD should be minimalized like during VR racing

Sabertooth and Leighton M like this.
  19. GTP_Remo

GTP_Remo Premium

Lol that's funny. My buttons work just great on my G27 for this. Thanks to some nifty scripting on the CronusMax Plus.

KinLM, Arcflyer and Blacki2k2 like this.
  20. smokeydan

smokeydan

The suggested gear indicator on the HUD which starts flashing when it reckons you should start thinking about braking for a corner. They had it for the first few months of GT6 and then made it an option to remove it, but its back and I don't think you can remove it now without losing loads of other stuff from the HUD. Really hard to ignore it and drive to regular braking points/visual cues on track. Really annoying.

FFB and handling - I wonder if anyone from PD has ever played Assetto Corsa? It's a bit of an eye opener when you realise what's possible on a console.

I'd like it if the camera positions on replays were more like what you see on TV motorsport coverage, rather than impossible spidercam/chase views.

better options for field of view on in-car and bumper-cam so you can tune the game to your display set up - its so much more immersive if you can get this aspect properly tuned.

No proper qualifying for offline mode events - like we had in GT1 and maybe 2.

(e28 M5?)

skivit76, kembro, Leighton M and 8 others like this.
  21. KingFrog

KingFrog (Banned)

The chase cam can be adjusted in the menu , you can make it super loose . The 360 degree cam was in the beta :( sadly removed

queleuleu, JoueurGT and Jay like this.
  22. GT5_komp

GT5_komp

Sport mode races should more often.
    The watch is always wrong compared to countdown clock whilst waiting for race. Second hand seems to not match.

23. zzz_pt

zzz_pt Premium

Having to change wheel degree rotation every time. Just stick to whatever settings I want.

kalakanto, karelpipa, BCrljen and 2 others like this.
  24. Voodoovaj

Voodoovaj

Do you mean with BoP on or just in general?

Without BoP, there is no balance at all as intended. BoP takes the place of the PP system and, in fairness, it works better. Unfortunately, people are often mistakenly using the N classification to mean the same as the old PP classification. That there is my pet peeve with the game.

And I will ALWAYS beat the drum of having the entire GT league be online as well. There's no way that there are only a handful of players in the game at any one time.

Boedefeld and KingFrog like this.
  25. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

Maybe the lack of race options per day. I only play Race C and I think a good idea would be to give two or three different track selections for whatever group the race is. But that is nitpicking; there isn't anything that irks me because I'm just grateful to have features in this game that I have never had in a game before, such as a sportsmanship system, driver rankings and dedicated servers.

John Moore and fastone371 like this.
  26. ToyGTone

ToyGTone

Let's be honest, proper race cars are simply advertisements on wheels in the same way you see completely unrelated companies in your beloved footballers team kit. I doubt people pay that much attention or care (except for me because i get distracted sometimes) but...welcome to sports.
    The beta used to have 360 camera until an update that added the "Cockpit & Chase" Camera settings. For whatever reason, they decided to ditch the 360 camera. The European and Asian Beta testers sadly never got the chance to test that feature so they probably don't know it. As for the Stiff Camera, they somewhat fixed it with the Camera settings above...kinda.

I agree with you on the bonnet view.

Boedefeld likes this.
  27. Dready1984

Dready1984

No UDP compatability. Most things are on the HUD, but scrolling through them whilst 'in the zone' can lead to mistakes. I'd much rather have all that info on a tablet so I can glance at it when needed.

28. Quite simply: adjusting your final gear ratio is not really part of setting up the car and should be permitted under BoP regulations.

So much of this BoP meta would be solved by allowing people to set their car to hit max revs at the end of the longest straight on the course.

29. Zowy52

Zowy52

I miss the color change in he map for cars that are not on your current lap. In previous versions lap down cars were brown (maybe?) and cars on the current lap were green?
    I'd also like some indicator of the status of your "clean" race.

30. TenderLoins

TenderLoins

Completely overdone tire wear.