The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

I want to be able to go into a relay of the alien's races and have it automatically go into bumper cam and display all instead of me having to stop it, set all that, then set the view, and hit circle to bring it up. It'll save for the day i'm playing but tonight when I log in and do the same I'll have to do it all over again.

And since I can download their replays, why can't I upload them as a ghost for my qualifying laps? If theres a way I wish someone would show me. I want to understand where and how I'm losing time. Just watching them is not as illustrative as seeing it in the race. This should be simple for PD to do.

This red button on the G29 doesn't ever want to change my settings for TCS and brake bias unless I just keep cranking on it forever. One click should be one level dammit.

- Having to pick a country before you can search for cars or tracks in Discover
- Inconsistent UI -- sometimes you can press square to go back, sometimes you have to move a virtual mouse and click a close button
- Never remembering where fuel map is (it should be next to the radar screen)
- Timing info not getting saved with replays (time gaps between drivers around you turn blank for instance)
- The constant UI lag as it connects to the server to save
- Not being able to rotate decals in the livery editor by fixed increments
- Arbitrary limit for replays you can save, forcing us to constantly delete old ones
- Drivers that race with their hazard lights on
- The grass texture on Suzuka that looks like it was taken from GT2
- Not being able to turn off certain BGM songs...if I hear that French chanteuse song one more time...
- The car proximity shadows in bumper cam view are not in cockpit view where it's most needed

- Having to pick a country before you can search for cars or tracks in Discover
- Inconsistent UI -- sometimes you can press square to go back, sometimes you have to move a virtual mouse and click a close button
- Never remembering where fuel map is (it should be next to the radar screen)
- Timing info not getting saved with replays (time gaps between drivers around you turn blank for instance)
- The constant UI lag as it connects to the server to save
- Not being able to rotate decals in the livery editor by fixed increments
- Arbitrary limit for replays you can save, forcing us to constantly delete old ones
- Drivers that race with their hazard lights on
- The grass texture on Suzuka that looks like it was taken from GT2
- Not being able to turn off certain BGM songs...if I hear that French chanteuse song one more time...
- The car proximity shadows in bumper cam view are not in cockpit view where it's most needed

Don’t hold back now

The lack of motion blur at all makes driving fast boring when it clearly shouldn’t. The camera, far or near, is too stiff. There needs to be an option to have Race BGM played in the menus. Always having to start in the back of the pack in single-player. Daily gift car duplicates.

My burning issue right now, because my 4 second lead at BB Raceway got wasted by lapped traffic blocking/racing me, is people who don't understand basic racing etiquette. I'm not perfect but for the love of god get out of the flipping way! You gain nothing by trying to race the first place car when you're last. If this happens again, SR be damned I'm gonna spin the moron, but knowing my luck I'll probably wreck in the process.

When you do time trials, after the first lap you have a little counter on the bottom that shows you if you're in front or behind your last lap time. I literally need to start the trial after the first lap because i'll only concentrate on this little counter instead of the track...

And there's no way to remove it without removing the entire HUD :indiff:

• Not being able to edit the livery a car is delivered with
  • Not being able to selectively recolor a car, such as painting the wing without disturbing the original colors of the rest of the car
  • Having license plates with car model printed on them
  • Not being able to remove front license plates
  • Not being able to use "special colors" on decals
  • No copy/paste or grouping of decals
  • No easy way to match scale of text in livery editor
  • Warning message saying I need to free up 5 megabytes of disk space for a replay when I have 300+ unused GIGAbytes, and providing no information to help chooose what to delete
  • Not being able to step replays backward as well as forward
  • Not being able to define particular cars as "favorites"
  • No ability to save the codes of favorite colors in livery editor
  • Forgets that I like to use "radar" setting
  • Camera forgets most last used settings

Do you mean with BoP on or just in general?

Without BoP, there is no balance at all as intended. BoP takes the place of the PP system and, in fairness, it works better. Unfortunately, people are often mistakenly using the N classification to mean the same as the old PP classification. That there is my pet peeve with the game.

And I will ALWAYS beat the drum of having the entire GT league be online as well. There's no way that there are only a handful of players in the game at any one time.
The BOP
The BOP for each N class should work like GR3/4/1. In the beta PD actually balanced the N300 class and there was a fair amount of debate regarding the Lancer and STI being dominant, and then PD patched it and the TT and Elise were doing really well. Come launch they basically dropped N class racing after some idiot at PD decided it would be a grand idea to allow detuned cars to get BOP'D and people were clobbering the Native N 300 cars with the M4. IF a cars N500 it should only have a N500 BOP.
  • No copy/paste or grouping of decals

You can copy paste decals, its called " duplicate".

I would like to know what little annoyances you have in game. This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc.

A little thing I find annoying is when in an FIA race when everybody starts flashing their lights/turning wheels before the race.
I've grown to like the little annoyances of PD, I consider them little hurdles that give the game charm. Some of them are outright inexcusable and I'd cry a river if I found them in another game.

There is an atmosphere with every installment of the game that does not change, it makes me feel comfortable and cantankerous at the same time. I'd have to say some of the loading times, the way menus are configured, and just overall goofiness.

I don't like the simplification of upgrading cars and I don't need to see a performance chart of the car's characteristics that reminds me of playing mario kart.

:lol:

I hate to chore of doing everything. Especially when I want to change

7061723462703810048_23.jpg
This

8223652168313373184_23.jpg
To this

I'm sure that in GT6 when you got a time on a track using a Ford say and then changed to a Chev, you retain the Ford ghost until you make a faster one.

In the Dailies now you can't compare your race with different cars ghosts to see how they performed in and out of corners, up the straight etc etc.

I'm sure that in GT6 when you got a time on a track using a Ford say and then changed to a Chev, you retain the Ford ghost until you make a faster one.

In the Dailies now you can't compare your race with different cars ghosts to see how they performed in and out of corners, up the straight etc etc.

There is an option to save fast lap from a current session and then load it into another session to compare. I used this all the time when I was with the Car of The Week group to compare what we were racing a particular night with something from an earlier week. I wish we had this in Sport, I'd sure like to see which car I do best in, and not rely purely on lap times.

-BoP
-24 Superstar Race
-That on Replays after Pitstop you cannot see whst wheels the other person took
-No PW for Championship Lobby
-No Qualifing Mode in Lobby
-Startbug on standing start
-Glitching Cars during rolling start
-Uploading Races not possible anymore (for me) with 21mbit upload
-sometimes glitching liveries in lobby
-That i have to adjust everytime the Cockpit angle in lobby
-Bugs and Glitches which still exist from day one... thats that what annoyes the most

Ps forgot a point:

-all other cars than porsche :D

Still i 🤬 love this game, even if i could throw out my ps4 sometimes :lol:

As the OP stated, people who turn their wheels and flash headlamps before a race. We get it, you've figured out how to flash your lights and turn your wheels. Now figure out how to run to mummy to wipe your bottom.
Not being able to use special colours in the livery editor on decals and save the codes of custom colours is my biggest annoyance (I know it's in the colour chip in the 3 selected for colour change but that doesn't help if I'm making a completely new livery on a different model of car!)

Back