The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

Let's be honest, proper race cars are simply advertisements on wheels in the same way you see completely unrelated companies in your beloved footballers team kit. I doubt people pay that much attention or care (except for me because i get distracted sometimes) but...welcome to sports.

I think he meant anime as opposed to advertising.

In Sport Mode an example of my pet hate: Start on pole at Monza, be first to the first corner, brake after the reconmended braking marker (as displayed by the cones) be half way around the corner and be smashed to the other side of the chicane by at least one other moron who has NFI, have my race ruined AND THEN cop a time and safety rating penalty for doing absolutely nothing wrong >:-(

My other pet hate is how someone who percieves he has been done an injustice by me can slow up and wait for me to come around the track and then smash me off the track and again have my race ruined and also cop a SR penalty. It is bad enough when lapped traffic do this! >:-(

In Sport Mode an example of my pet hate: Start on pole at Monza, be first to the first corner, brake after the reconmended braking marker (as displayed by the cones) be half way around the corner and be smashed to the other side of the chicane by at least one other moron who has NFI, have my race ruined AND THEN cop a time and safety rating penalty for doing absolutely nothing wrong >:-(

My other pet hate is how someone who percieves he has been done an injustice by me can slow up and wait for me to come around the track and then smash me off the track and again have my race ruined and also cop a SR penalty. It is bad enough when lapped traffic do this! >:-(

:)

"This is not a thread where you crap on the game. I.e. No tracks/cars, everybody's ramming me and I hate it etc."

The "Older Content" button on the Discover search feature. I
understand they don't want hundreds of results on one page, but this is the best idea they could come up with?

This! Also if i scroll too fast through older content then it causes GTS to crash and I get an error message... does anybody else get this?

How about getting the same useless daily gift cars, over, and over, and over........... And what am I supposed to do with all these multiple cars????? Can't gift 'em, sell 'em, swap 'em or watch them burn to the ground <shrug>
Yeah that's a good one. You should at least be able to trade them for mileage points, or even a token amount of credits... or how about the game being able to check your garage and provide you a car not already in there... can't be that hard to program

I think he meant anime as opposed to advertising.
Oh, kinda depends really...

If it's one of those Super GT weirdo-looking GT300 race cars (didn't one of them ended up in Spa 24H?) than it's fine.

If it's one of those itasha cars that he/she got annoyes with then I guess that's where the definition of itasha came from (or from what I have heard atleast).

Oh, kinda depends really...

If it's one of those Super GT weirdo-looking GT300 race cars (didn't one of them ended up in Spa 24H?) than it's fine.

If it's one of those itasha cars that he/she got annoyes with then I guess that's where the definition of itasha came from (or from what I have heard atleast).

Yeah itasha cars annoy a lot of people. Especially in Europe. As a fan of anime I like a itasha car if it's clean looking and not so provocative. I also find sambabus "we want" messages in Scapes.

Getting bumped and losing a place during sport races then getting a "sorry" message after the race.

Yeah,you're sorry,but not sorry enough to hand the place back on track.

Every time I've slowed down to let someone re-pass in GT Sport after I hit them by mistake I just get punted off.

BOP and no tuning in lobbies.
It's annoying that PD allows detuned cars from a higher N-Class into lower N-Class with both turned on. So when I create a N-500 class I don't want N-700 & 600 cars in my lobbies because they run away from every car in the N-500 class. BOP and no tuning should balance the field but as it works now that's not the case.

Getting bumped and losing a place during sport races then getting a "sorry" message after the race.

Was it me by any chance?
I'll admit, I tend to say sorry in the last few days whatever I get bumped from the rear and being forced to the car in front of me and chaos happens. That or screwing up my braking reference and I bump someone but I don't think this happens as often.

Sometimes it's totally my fault, sometimes it's not but because I tend to be apologetic a lot of times in hopes that I won't get insulted and labelled as dirty racer, I often would say sorry and try to avoid causing problems in the next race.

Last edited:

Because with a lot of drivers, they will try and deliberately take you out after an accidental incident. So it is better to avoid them and talk afterwards. There are a few exceptions, so whenever I hit someone that I know well, I'll try and make sure they keep the position as quickly as possible.

Demands for the game plastered on Sambabuses that make their way to the ‘Trending’ part of the
I made an anti-message to that sort of rubbish, on the side of a golf or some random shed "we want no more we wants". I hate those pictures so much, spoilt brats!!

I made a joke scape about safety cars 4827876463814411804_0.jpg

Every time I've slowed down to let someone re-pass in GT Sport after I hit them by mistake I just get punted off.

True, they either go for revenge or someone else manages to hit you even when you've pulled right off in a safe place, which in itself is not that easy on some tracks.

Why the game has so many brilliant concept cars but they are never used in the GT Sport races, oh apart from the Sambabus of course!

The sambabus counts as concept art right.

Latest Posts

Back