The little things that you find ANNOYING IN GT SPORT.

When you come around a blind corner and one of these are in your apex...
Traffic_cone.png

Connected to that, I hate that on Nordschleife 24h layout, you can't use the shortcut from the GP track to the start finish straight to do a shorter outlap like it is done in real life. Other racing games have it implemented.

Could you elaborate on this short cut? I'm genuinely curious.

View attachment 843300

With cone physics, the way they are, I get nervous with them in the middle of the road, terrified that I'm going to go airborne! :lol:

Could you elaborate on this short cut? I'm genuinely curious.

With cone physics, the way they are, I get nervous with them in the middle of the road, terrified that I'm going to go airborne! :lol:

Basically the final turn of the GP circuit gets segmented with cones so instead of having to do a full lap of the Nordschleife to do an outlap thec just loop the GP circuit, stay to the right of the cones and the cross the start line to do a full hotlap.

View attachment 843300
I guess someone should post a meme about this in this thread.

I remember accidentally bumping traffic cones in one of the tracks in the previous titles while I was doing a time trial. My lap time would not be credited anymore at that point so I had to repeat.

I guess someone should post a meme about this in this thread.

I remember accidentally bumping traffic cones in one of the tracks in the previous titles while I was doing a time trial. My lap time would not be credited anymore at that point so I had to repeat.
I forgot to mention that someone had pushed the cone into the middle of the track. My car jumped as the cone went underneath.

A little thing... When you try to play the GT daily race with a torn rotator cuff and went from starting in 2nd position to finishing in 3rd.

No camera shake in the cockpit view! It makes driving so unexciting!

Totally Agree, would make things more realistic...which "GT" was it that had the white-out when you emerged from a dark tunnel. I loved that.

Also, the Amazing Camera operators on replays...that know "via X-Ray Vision" exactly where the centre of the car behind the hill is !!! Would be nice if they could only "see" the Car when we do !! :lol:💡

It’s also weird cuz the merc VGT has no interior despite them making one for Justice League
Not just VGTs. The Toyota S-FR Racing Concept also doesn't have an interior view.
Poor thing.

I could imagine how people would feel if PD started offering some price for future releases of VGTs and other related cars while their interiors are still like that.

It would be nice if you could at least share cars between players on the same console. If I decide to set up another profile, it would be a plus to be able to share cars back and forth.

Keith.

It would be nice if you could at least share cars between players on the same console. If I decide to set up another profile, it would be a plus to be able to share cars back and forth.

Keith.
You mean sharing the content of one's profile by having different accounts in PSN? Sad thing Sony doesn't allow that kind of stuff.

Latest Posts

Back